Sign in to follow this  
Sulu_03

Arma2TS

Short question: OK but where?

Long question: I checked sig files and the first post but couldn't find any link to your wiki/roadmap.

Is there now any light on the release of this product? We have had multiple forecast of "about to pack up" so we are realy looking forward to get some cheese on our hands. However the world championship football and great sunny weather sure wont make programming go any faster :)

Get out of that cave and give me your acre! As i see people post teasers and test videos all over i get the feelling the majority is testing it already :) Can we have some sort of alpha build out so all can post teaser video's ? :) I doubt the open issues are so major that people cant already enjoy a fine product as it already is.

Is there now any light on the release of this product? We have had multiple forecast of "about to pack up" so we are realy looking forward to get some cheese on our hands. However the world championship football and great sunny weather sure wont make programming go any faster :)

Get out of that cave and give me your acre! As i see people post teasers and test videos all over i get the feelling the majority is testing it already :) Can we have some sort of alpha build out so all can post teaser video's ? :) I doubt the open issues are so major that people cant already enjoy a fine product as it already is.

I think the reason it hasn't been released is due to the state of the product and the bug tracking process. At the present time they want a controlled set of circumstances (with groups) where they can track the occurrence of bugs etc and rule certain things.

With a public alpha they will get an influx of bug reports etc which cannot be assured to come from a reliable source. This adds much more problems into the mix such as client error which will slow down the release of the product while the dev team chases bugs that do not exist.

Just play some youtube videos over the top of your arma 2 if you want to feel like you're using it :p

not true , as nou has said it often, if you search you will find it. and he also said, its near a picture :D

i also (privat) test the current version and its working very good. think with more players there are coming up the problems.

i didnt run into any, except that you cant assign in the current rc the PTT.

but that was already talked about.

i search quite a while , but it was not hard when i found it :D and its worth the search :D

We've been trying to go full bore and get OA compat in 1.0. This has led to some issues with the jayarma2lib that we are working out (those are the issues post RC9).

i have an error when i try to launch acre : script [name of the weapon] not found

That means JayArmA2lib isn't communicating.

oki i have AO and ACE 1.5 (beta) , and acre rc17

i am not shure, but i have the same problem. with ace-mod it don´t work. there is a errors comming up like "script sa58_ep1 not found" or "script g36a_camo not found"

looks it depends on the carakter you xhoose and the weapon you have.

when i launch the vanilla oa and acre it work perfect.

placed a ticket also ...

Edited by themaster303

It is not an ACE bug nor an ACRE bug. The FAQ explains what the problem is and what the possible solutions are:

That means JayArmA2Lib isnt loading which means you are:

1. Using the internal mod launcher, which doesnt work with JayArmA2Lib

2. You are using an out-of-sync sprocket version of OA

3. You have conflicting mods in ArmA2 and OA.

4. Your mod line is incorrect.

negatif i do everything good but nothing , this is my mod line "E:\ArmA 2.2\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe" -nosplash -cpucount=2 -exThreads=3 -mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -mod=@CSM2;@CBA;@JayArma2Lib;@ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_SM;@RKSL;@ACRE

beta and ace (works fine)

"C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe" -mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -noSplash -noFilePatching -mod=ca;@CBA;@ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_SM

ace / oa vanilla and acre (works fine)

"C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\arma2oa.exe" -nosplash -mod=ca;@CBA;@JayArmA2Lib;@ACRE;@ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_SM;@loki

ace beta / oa beta and acre

"C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe" -mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -noSplash -mod=ca;@CBA;@JayArmA2Lib;@ACRE;@ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_SM

and the last one brings the script error ...

i have the normal german dvd version from the stores.

so i cant find the error i am doing, i am confused now ;) thx for help.

Edited by themaster303

you confirm that , when you use beta you have the error script ?

you confirm that , when you use beta you have the error script ?

yes. as you see i tested more combinations. hope its not my fault, because 99% of the errors sit infront of the computer :D

No one reads the FAQ or notes :(

Only our latest test builds support the beta builds. I have to build each beta version's support into JayArmA2Lib.

And to get them to run, dsound.dll needs to be copy next to the beta exe. This is documented on the wiki that no one likes to read.

No one reads the FAQ or notes :(

Only our latest test builds support the beta builds. I have to build each beta version's support into JayArmA2Lib.

And to get them to run, dsound.dll needs to be copy next to the beta exe. This is documented on the wiki that no one likes to read.

sorry m8, i was reading it, but it seems not good enough. as i said 99% of the errors sits infront of the computer.

thanks for help, it works now ;) was the dsound.dll.

great addon btw, over and out :D

i have your lattest build and nothing , I read you FAQ ;)

i have your lattest build and nothing , I read you FAQ ;)

It works with 72018, not the latest build - 72107.

@Furret: That is true until next release of JayArmA2Lib. As always when a new Beta of ArmA/OA comes out, support for it has to be build in to JayArmA2Lib. (not sure if that was what you meant)

---cut---

I have to build each beta version's support into JayArmA2Lib.

---cut---

It works with 72018, not the latest build - 72107.
Edited by Boxter.dk

To broaden the public's use of this addon, are you considering an ACE free version ? Maybe one that just needs a Radio Pack addon ? Don't get me wrong I love ACE, but a number of sites still bork at its use, fearing crashing, constant updates, PC slowing down...etc

Thanks and great work...

ACRE will work with and with out ACE.

It will require CBA. There is never going to be a version that does not require it. It provides too many useful things that make development a whole lot easier.

ACRE wasnt working for me last night. i downloaded the latest RC17 setup.exe software and tried ti install it twice and no joy. first i got the Jay lib error when launching combined ops with ACE and i managed to fix that by downloading the .52 patch and installing that but ACRE still diddnt work.

im going to try and download the dll files and install it manually again but the setup file does not work

Any advance on the ACRE beta's OA compatibility?