Sign in to follow this  
svendejong

Codemasters Expands For Nice New Shooter

Man, they should fire whoever is making those prerenders. The gun is always the same gun, it always has the same muzzle flash, the enemies all look the same so far, and the environments look the same too. Either that, or that's really what the game is like, which wouldn't actually surprise me considering it's coming from the company behind "that other game". :rolleyes:

Nice...

I spy with my little eyes, horrible LOD scaling, low res textures everywhere, low polygon models and Shooped screenshots.

Nothing special to see here.

ok, so here we are again. Big time claims way before launch. Again CM claims to have something over the top excellent and will make everything else in the world prior to it look like shit. Big hype, big pictures, big stories in magazines. The same old washed up pile of horseshit that has worked for them in the past. The game will be another monumental pile of crap. Any bets?

Again, it's based on the "award winning" ego engine. We've seen what that "award winning" EGO engine can do. It was pushed to the max with DR. So they build another non racing game on it and it's supposed to be different? As long as they use that engine, (which they are married to because they won't shuttup about it), it's destined for failure.

Edited by [RIP] Luhgnut

Shooting crates has never been so much fun - FACT.

Omg i'm getting this if it's really true it's so much fun, weeeeeeeee :bounce3:

P.S. oh it's a FACT then i'm getting this game.

Their only hope to prevent this Game from beeing a total failure is Black himself, he is a good designer with lots of Ideas, but if they stick to the Ego Engine.... Well even Gandalf couldn´t make a good FPS on it