Sign in to follow this  
arb

Afghanistan Green Zone 10km Island WIP

Just wanted to stop by and say FANTASTIC job. Can't wait for release, gonna be some mission potential with this.

i think it would be a good idea to have an urban area thats surrounded by all these villages and open areas

Any updates?

FPDR

It's been 3 days. Chill out.

you make around the island water rigth cant you make sand like real =)

What..?

I think he meant to ask that is he going to make it an island or just a full solid land.

Hey Arb, looking great, i just have a question about the OA trees; how do they compare in terms of fps to the old trees you were using, (you were using the arma1 trees right?). I was going to test this but i just thought i'd ask you first

Hey Arb, looking great, i just have a question about the OA trees; how do they compare in terms of fps to the old trees you were using, (you were using the arma1 trees right?). I was going to test this but i just thought i'd ask you first

They dont hurt FPS as much as the A2 tree's;) well from my experience...and I've used them heavily in some parts of my maps

It's been 9 days. I think I waited long enough.

Long enough?

The maps not gonna be done in 9 days. Give the guy a break, he'll post updates when he has something new to show.

Long enough?

The maps not gonna be done in 9 days. Give the guy a break, he'll post updates when he has something new to show.

I thinks it pretty funny how I get chewed out for doing something that plenty of other people have done in other threads, so get off my back.

I thinks it pretty funny how I get chewed out for doing something that plenty of other people have done in other threads, so get off my back.
And people get chewed out in other threads; grow up.

And people get chewed out in other threads; grow up.

Negative. Most of them don't.