Sign in to follow this  
chammy

Ghost Recon Maps

I for one would like to see some revamped maps of Ghost Recon. I miss the game.

I think he means small maps, Ghost Recon style, and not huge islands/continents like we currently have in ArmA 2.

I think he meant maps, missions and addons. :D

oh yes please! :D

And all the co-op tournament missions by +SD and Alpha Squad should be brought to ArmA 2 as well......that would be really interesting. :)

The missions would be fairly easy to remake in Arma 2 (minus the Russian city ones) with the maps we already have. MIght be cool if someone made a "ghost recon island" that had a part of the island that was each mission.

I for one would like to see some revamped maps of Ghost Recon. I miss the game.

stop reading into my mind.otherwise I will report your paranormal activity to placebo:bounce3:

stop reading into my mind.otherwise I will report your paranormal activity to placebo:bounce3:

Dear God no!:p

heh heh, glad to see that I can be on the same page as other fellow BI enthusiasts.

I really miss the days of old school GR. I reinstalled and was like "ahhh" then "ughhh, the graphics are horrendous. But I remember when I first started playing I was so engrossed into the game. Then OFP1 came out and launched the OFP craze.

I think it would be intresting to see a revamped GR maps but wouldnt we have to custom make some buildings?

Oh and btw, is there any South African Units or Rwanda etc. Units in addons?

Tinfoil, Aelin. Tinfoil works.

:)

Chammy: what do you mean, Shantytown, Castle map? These are very small maps.

I've played GR 1+2 a lot, inc. that Thunder Island. Does anyone have a good resouce link?

GR missions were not that good tbh. I think it would be just yet another unrealistic mission in an unrealistic area of operation.

Getting proper tired with a lack of realism tbh

GR missions were not that good tbh. I think it would be just yet another unrealistic mission in an unrealistic area of operation.

there are alot of great missions for OGR. And there are places on Cherno, that would almost be the exact spot for the OGR maps.

Do explain.

Conflict in Russia unrealistic? Or the conflict in Eritrea? Or the conflict in a jungle? All seem very possible to me.

And unrealistic missions? What missions were unrealistic?

I dont think it's unrealistic at all.

Do explain.

Conflict in Russia unrealistic? Or the conflict in Eritrea? Or the conflict in a jungle? All seem very possible to me.

And unrealistic missions? What missions were unrealistic?

I dont think it's unrealistic at all.

Exactly , they were considered SpecOp missions, probably some of the same that are taking place now in South America, who knows.

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 AM ----------

Chammy: what do you mean, Shantytown, Castle map? These are very small maps.

I've played GR 1+2 a lot, inc. that Thunder Island. Does anyone have a good resouce link?

Well, I would think, maybe a map with those same aspects as in the original game of GR, or an area that offers the same objects, that would be awesome.