Sign in to follow this  
DieterWeber

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier trailer.

I'm not into bending the rules and pretending something isnt what it is.

This is called a Ghost Recon game, and i'll treat it as such.

What if BIS pulled such a trick with Arrowhead, and i told you to pretend that there is no ArmA 2 in front of it?

It's like saying hey, i'm not gay but you can fuck me anyway.

Oh dear, I was being sarcastic. Anyway I feel you man its shit nowadays. Its happening all over the market.

I was thinking do you actually need weapons anymore for that GR. You could just turn invisable and take the commander of the opposing force without firing one bullet! Thats maybe the problem with UBIsoft They have been taken over by a bunch of hippys!:Oo:

Money is the route to all evils. Support small software companys that provide us (the pc) owners with decent gameplay with a pinch of passion!

Support small software companys that provide us (the pc) owners with decent gameplay with a pinch of passion!
Yea RSE used to be like that, then they got big and sold out.

I don't know, I think the gameplay was really cool. Not very game has to be the ultimate realistic simulator to be good. I played ghost recon 2 for PC and I think it was really good. I got hooked with the game some time becuase the team almost always did what you told them to do. I never played the MP though.

What's all the bitching about. Game is awesome :D

NR 1 on me wanted list ^^

Ever played Ghost Recon games before the Advanced Warfighter series? Are you too annoyed with how Codemasters took the OFP name yet what they churned out is nothing like OFP? Apply the same thing to the Ghost Recon series at the moment, and you can see why people are annoyed. ;)

Ever played Ghost Recon games before the Advanced Warfighter series? Are you too annoyed with how Codemasters took the OFP name yet what they churned out is nothing like OFP? Apply the same thing to the Ghost Recon series at the moment, and you can see why people are annoyed. ;)
EXACTLY!! It's the same damn thing. A lot of people don't understand that while GRAW 1 and 2 may have better graphics and more gadgets they pretty much took away every single thing that made GR great. The in depth briefings, choosing your team, and for the most part planning.

And open maps, getting killed in 1 shot, AI that could be left to it's own devices and not requiring too much babysitting.

And this same thing also happened to Rainbow Six when Lockdown and Vegas came out.

It just blows.

EXACTLY!! It's the same damn thing. A lot of people don't understand that while GRAW 1 and 2 may have better graphics and more gadgets they pretty much took away every single thing that made GR great. The in depth briefings, choosing your team, and for the most part planning.

And character development, and little things such as your troopers earning awards and such.

Oh, what people will do for money ...

If Ubisoft keeps up throwing specific game features out of the window we'll end up with a GHOST-RAINBOW-SPLINTER in 4 years and the only thing player needs to do is walking around invisible and press the A button when near an enemy or the objective lol.

End of gaming, beginning of brainless entertainment for the masses. Need brain plugin?

I think we're already at the brainless entertainment level for the most part.

This game will rock, from now on people should also discuss in full stealth mode. Thank you!

Stealth mode posting, lets see who will be a winner of this game.