Sign in to follow this  
wld427

Su-24 Fencer

i would not exactly cal it helpong the hopeless more along the lines of adding a little more balance tot he game.

I dont want the CDF to blow the russians out of the water, just put up a lil bit of a fight.

Will the CDF get the Mig-23 and Mig-27? My mind slips me at the moment on who was working on those 2 aircraft in ArmA1. I hate when that happens. :o

There are not plans to do so as of yet.

Right now thru some cooperation with Dimitry_Harkov we are working to bring the MiG21 into the game. Not sure as to what side will get it but i know he has some plans for missions and whatnot so they will most likely be for all the sides.

We did them for ArmaI

The MiG23\27 aircraft need new cockpits. im not very satified at all with how they look in arma2. So if anyone is interested in working on a new cockpit please fet in touch with me.

Thanks

Eddie

wld427: any chance to make Mig21 for Molatian side (Isla Duala)? ;) hopefully you're limit the speed (afterburner too powerful in A1) and disable the bomb autoguidance.

wld427: any chance to make Mig21 for Molatian side (Isla Duala)? ;) hopefully you're limit the speed (afterburner too powerful in A1) and disable the bomb autoguidance.

Absolutely!. I Can even skin the fencer as well.

Send me some color swatches. Also ring me up on MSN as "bigblock52ford@hotmail.com" if you want or need anything else frm the mod. Ive also got a few things that never got relesed such as the SA-8 i was going to do for the CDF.

also if anyone is any good at turrets i could use a lil help on the Fencer. Thanks to Gnat ive got the optic for the gunner working. Just one small hiccup. The gunners head does not move. So the optic moves 360 but you cannot lock or designate targets since the co-pilots head does not follow....

if anyone can help please PM.

Guest RKSL-Rock
also if anyone is any good at turrets i could use a lil help on the Fencer. Thanks to Gnat ive got the optic for the gunner working. Just one small hiccup. The gunners head does not move. So the optic moves 360 but you cannot lock or designate targets since the co-pilots head does not follow....

if anyone can help please PM.

((Turrets) + (Class Plane)) = Engine Limit. Its never going to work.

Its a well known bug thats followed the engine from OFP right up to the present. The gunner can look around but the gun/laser itself won't follow it.

((Turrets) + (Class Plane)) = Engine Limit. Its never going to work.

Its a well known bug thats followed the engine from OFP right up to the present. The gunner can look around but the gun/laser itself won't follow it.

Thanks Rock. i got all excited when i got the optic moving and hoped that maybee i was just overlooking something.

oh well ... maybee it will finally make it into Arrowhead (praying) :bounce3:

Project not dead, but is a side line to the PRACS Mod.

I know Eddie has been putting a lot of hours into this so it will be released in good time :)

no nothing is ever dead:)

Im just a bit of a scatterbrain and work on alot of things at once

The Fencer on the screens looks sexy :D looking forward to this too

Can't wait for this, I think it'll be a good addition to the CDF airforce.....

How's the progress on the beauty?

I was lucky enough to get to see a lastest version of this addon, it will not disappoint.

Truly will be a great addon, eddie is aiming for quality so don't expect a rushed release.

I'm sure he will give you more info when he can.

This one is worth the wait.

I'll remind everyone this addon will be released.

Southy

Quick update on this addon, it has been a side project for Wld427 of project RACS, he has put quite a few man hours into this project same as myself.

So that Wld427 can concentrate on the RACS addons I've volunteered! lol to help finish this off and get it released, I will be sourcing a russian skin and making a few more weapon loadout versions.

Once I deem this addon to be release ready it will go back to Wld427 for the final ok, quality control etc.

The quality of this addon is a stand out at the moment, I'll post some more screen later today.

Southy

Thanks mate. Get with me on MSN i have the russian skins and PSDs all courtesy of EddyD.

quick update with some more camo schemes:

Desert scheme

su24desert.jpg

Green Camo

su24green.jpg

Blue

su24blue.jpg

Standard Grey

su24grey.jpg

Work is coming along nicely, got a few more tweaks to be made, and I might ook at different payloads, tho I might just release it as a outright bomber to start with with updates later.

Wow, it's just a ton of ordnance with a pilot at one end and an engine at the other!

Can imagine that being a nightmare for BLUFOR infantry.

Wow, it's just a ton of ordnance with a pilot at one end and an engine at the other!

Can imagine that being a nightmare for BLUFOR infantry.

Yeah pretty nasty, the standard payload at the moment is:

4 x R60 AA missiles

500 Rnds GSH -6-23 cannon

4 x FAB500HE Bombs

12x FAB250 Bombs

pretty powerful, but the bombs are not guided so it won't be overly powerful as you might need 2/3 bombs per target.

Have some of the shaders been tuned down some? I have to say I personally prefer the finish visible in the OP and I had a similar feeling about the latest images of your F-14 port. Obviously it's only one opinion and probably not everybody's but I do think the models look better with a slight sheen.