Sign in to follow this  
Longinius

Mid east

Look if you don't like the truth dont listen. I am sure the people on these forums are of ages 12-18 so you dont have real life experience.

Heres a little information about how far Israel goes to get rid of any peace procces!

Israeli Computer Hackers Exposed and Foiled

by MICHAEL GILLESPIE

Israeli cyber warfare professionals targeted human rights and anti-war

activists across the USA in late July and August temporarily disrupting communications, harassing hundreds of computer users, and annoying thousands more.

The Israeli hackers targeted Stephen "Sami" Mashney, an Anaheim,

California, attorney active in the effort to raise awareness of the

plight of Palestinians.

"People have found an alternate way to communicate through the

Internet," Mashney, a Palestinian-American, told the Washington Report on Middle East Affairs, "and this attack is backfiring on the hackers.Many people are being educated."

Mashney, who co-manages a popular pro-Palestinian e-mail list hosted by Yahoo! logged onto his Internet accounts on July 31 to find hundreds of e-mail messages from angry Americans. He quickly realized that hackers had appropriated or "spoofed" his e-mail addresses and identity and sent out a message titled "Down With America" in his name. The message named and included contact information for 16 well-known human rights activists and falsely claimed the activists wished to be contacted by anyone desiring advice or assistance in fomenting and carrying out anti-American, anti-Christian, or anti-Jewish activities.

"Ten Palestinians were killed and dozens wounded Monday during an Israeli incursion into the southern Gaza city of Khan Younis, officials and doctors said, most when an Israeli helicopter fired a missile that exploded in a crowd." more here. The article isn't clear whether they are militants or civilians...

One thing I was pretty upset about was an article in Satudays Guardian.

At the Labour conference, Blair outlined his vision for the Middile East, including the recognition of a Palestinian state on 67 lines, Israel free of terror and acknowledged by the Arab world.

Also, Israel (And Palestine) MUST adhere to the UN rulings which they have mostly ignored. A conference could be setup in London, and Blair would preside as the chairman. Britain would foot the bill.

What happens?

'The Guardian has learned that Mr Bush has blocked the initiative and has made it clear to Mr Blair that he does not want such talks to be held in the near future'

For the love of god why? The fact that another country tries to take the initiative on something, and is rudely slapped down.

'Discussions are to held at a time when Bush finds suitable'.

It makes you sick....

Badgerboy, do you have a link to that? Or a link where President Bush says that? If it is indeed true, I wonder what the hell he is thinking.

Also I think I read somewhere that congress demanded that all of Jerusalem should be the capital of Israel or something similar. I don't think something like that should be brought up now, maybe when they negotiate, but not now.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Longinius @ April 04 2002,07:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ok, without appointing blame here I have a question.

What do you think may be the outcome of the current situation in Israel / Palestine?

I mean, it has all escalated to the extremes. Even the Vatican has woken from a slumber and made statements. The Christian Church of Nativity (sp) is under siege. International protesters have been fired on. Journalists are being thrown out of the area. Egypt has cut diplomatic ties with Israel.

What can this lead to? Speculate.<span id='postcolor'>

<cough> remember the topic<cough>

btw, the nativity seige will end in the palestinians being deported wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (second_draw @ Oct. 07 2002,09:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Longinius @ April 04 2002,07:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ok, without appointing blame here I have a question.

What do you think may be the outcome of the current situation in Israel / Palestine?

I mean, it has all escalated to the extremes. Even the Vatican has woken from a slumber and made statements. The Christian Church of Nativity (sp) is under siege. International protesters have been fired on. Journalists are being thrown out of the area. Egypt has cut diplomatic ties with Israel.

What can this lead to? Speculate.<span id='postcolor'>

<cough> remember the topic<cough>

btw, the nativity seige will end in the palestinians being deported wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

If that will happen then you will see osamas puping up like never before.

And we will se terrorism that will make september 11 like a piknik tour.

confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Oct. 07 2002,06:o5)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Link?<span id='postcolor'>The WRMEA hasn't archived the Israeli hackers story yet, but it was picked up at a number of 'alternative' news sites like this one and this one and this one.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (fraggit @ Oct. 07 2002,06:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"Ten Palestinians were killed and dozens wounded Monday during an Israeli incursion into the southern Gaza city of Khan Younis, officials and doctors said, most when an Israeli helicopter fired a missile that exploded in a crowd." more here. The article isn't clear whether they are militants or civilians...<span id='postcolor'>The ten fatalities are now twelve according to this BBC article, which also reports that...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The Israeli military commander in the area has said that as the army withdrew, it fired on gunmen who emerged from hiding. Witnesses say the crowd were civilians.  At least three civilians - a woman, a child and an elderly man - were reported by hospital officials to be among the dead.  -- BBC article<span id='postcolor'>But there's no need to worry!  The Israeli government will surely annouce that they intend to conduct a full investigation.  And then we will all find out why the IDF decided to kill 12 of the 'gunmen' and only wound over 40 of the other 'gunmen' they saw emerging from the shelter, instead of firing another rocket to finish them all off.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (fraggit @ Oct. 07 2002,07:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> Badgerboy, do you have a link to that? Or a link where President Bush says that? If it is indeed true, I wonder what the hell he is thinking.<span id='postcolor'>Bush Veto on Middle East Talks

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (fraggit @ Oct. 07 2002,07:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Also I think I read somewhere that congress demanded that all of Jerusalem should be the capital of Israel or something similar. I don't think something like that should be brought up now, maybe when they negotiate, but not now.<span id='postcolor'>Years ago, congress passed a law to move the US embassy to Jerusalem.  But Clinton and now Bush Jr have each agreed with your point that the move should be 'postponed' pending the outcome of negotiations.  So far, only 2 countries (El Salvador and Costa Rica) have moved their embassies to Jerusalem since it was declared by Israel to be its capital in defiance of the original UN partition resolution.

I think we might have to consider that what Bernadotte said on page 3 is opposing to what Denoir said on page 18, however relates to what Sniper said on page 23.

Now in addition to Scouts statement on page 45 and bogos accuse of page 51 I think we found that RalphWiggums personal attacks on page 63 were unjustified. Maybe you should once again reread at what I said on page 79 or in brief on page 84 to find that bogo (page 93,97ff) was wrong by calling Badgerboys arguments from page 156 as "the most sincere of the entire thread". The opposite can easily be shown when looking at a similar post on page 201 and 234.

Maybe we should not forget fraggit tries to remind us of all the time. His examples on page 2, 154 and 234 are funny but at the same time ironical examples of the truth. tounge.gif

Maybe we should send a printout of this thread to Mr. Arafat and Mr. Sharon.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Oct. 07 2002,09:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Maybe we should send a printout of this thread to Mr. Arafat and Mr. Sharon.<span id='postcolor'>

Yes that's a good idea...

biggrin.gif

getting it over to Sharon is relatively easy, but to Arafat?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Oct. 07 2002,09:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Maybe we should not forget fraggit tries to remind us of all the time. His examples on page 2, 154 and 234 are funny but at the same time ironical examples of the truth. tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Umm, can you provide some liks to the content? I looked on the pages you said and I see no fraggit there.??

Today's Gaza fatalities update:

14 Palestinians (expected to double)

0 Israelis

Over 100 Palestinians were injured.  Ain't it amasing that more than 100 Palestinian gunmen couldn't manage to inflict even 1 IDF casualty.  Hmm... kinda makes ya wonder if all those Palestinian casualties were really gunmen after all, like the IDF says.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Palestinian sources say a further eight people were injured when Israeli machine gun fire and a tank shell hit a hospital to which the dead and injured were being taken after the earlier incursion.  Israeli officials say they shot at the hospital in response to mortar fire. -- BBC<span id='postcolor'>

With 40 tanks supported by gunships, couldn't the IDF at least have captured that mortar instead of merely spraying the hospital with bullets and a tank round?  (Methinks the IDF might be lying about the mortar. wow.gif)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (bn880 @ Oct. 07 2002,19:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Oct. 07 2002,09:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Maybe we should not forget fraggit tries to remind us of all the time. His examples on page 2, 154 and 234 are funny but at the same time ironical examples of the truth.   tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Umm, can you provide some liks to the content? I looked on the pages you said and I see no fraggit there.??<span id='postcolor'>

You didnt seriously look up those quotes did ya? tounge.gif

But in order not to spam, we should refer to what the news just brought up, did you see that. Another totally inhumane deed by the superior israelis! Now that wont bring you any advantages gentlemen! Let me tell you that from a german perspective, we tried it out and it didnt work, maybe not all about your strategy is correct, dear Israelis!

In total figures: this turned at least 23 pals into potential suicide bombers...and your answer then once again will be (after another suicide attack)... "the pals are a bunch of murderers". I lived a 1 and 1/2 years in Ireland and I can tell you that not all IRA*s were initally terorists...but...there is a point when your humanity collapses and you see no other solution than terorism. BTW in psychology this is called "stamp collection".

I am waiting to get a "justifying" response to what we just saw in the news! Dont you Israelis dare to tell me they were all just "terorists" mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Oct. 07 2002,19:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You didnt seriously look up those quotes did ya? tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Of course I did! Why not? smile.gif

New figures are 110 wounded 14 killed (3 children 5 females).

The official IDF version is that they attacked the IDF forces firs, and it was self defense. Well, I'll be damned if invading someone makes their defense an attack.

The Israeli policy has a name. It's called: "blame the victims"

It's worked quite well for ~80 years.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well, I'll be damned if invading someone makes their defense an attack. Well, I'll be damned if invading someone makes their defense an attack. <span id='postcolor'>

Lol isen't that typical for IDF. Evry time they invade some towns and there is some resistance they call it terrorism. After IDF mentality you should go on the street and say please shoot me shoot me then you maybe not considerd a terrorist.

wink.gif

After the attack the world has seen that the Israel's are the new Terrorists. They have broken all the Geneva convections rules and all the UN resolutions.They also have the Abomb. So why doesnt the USA attack Israel? Ill tell you. There are more Isreal people living in New York than in Israel, they own all the media and they have people in government departments. As long as Isreal are in the Mid East they will cause all the problems.

They were persecuted once by the Nazi's and with all their suffering turned into bitter paranoid nation. Sharon is responsible for so many deaths and will be persecuted by the one and only judge.

The Ultimate solution in the Mid East is that Israel should pack their bags a go to New York city to where their real home lays!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Oct. 08 2002,01:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I am waiting to get a "justifying" response to what we just saw in the news! Dont you Israelis dare to tell me they were all just "terorists"  mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

From the BBC:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Most of the casualties there were terrorists and are terrorists but still there were some civilians. Therefore I express my sorrow for that.  -- Ariel Sharon<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think that the operation was a success.  -- Ariel Sharon<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The BBC's Nick Thorpe in Jerusalem says a list of the 14 people killed published in the Palestinian press includes only one man who is acknowledged as a member of a militant group, the al-Aqsa Brigades.<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Chill @ Oct. 08 2002,16:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So why doesnt the USA attack Israel? Ill tell you. There are more Isreal people living in New York than in Israel, they own all the media and they have people in government departments.<span id='postcolor'>

NYC and Israel each have populations of 6 - 7 million, therefore every NYC resident must be an Israeli citizen, huh?  C'mon... not even bn880 will believe that.

(just teazin' ya, bn880 wink.gif)

Besides, there are only about 1.5 million Israeli citizens living outside of Israel.

Can you name even one major American media company owned by Israelis?  Most are publicly traded and owned by millions of shareholders.

Can you post links to any of your info sources or are you just making this all up as you go along?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Bernadotte @ Oct. 08 2002,11:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">NYC and Israel each have populations of 6 - 7 million, therefore every NYC resident must be an Israeli citizen, huh? C'mon... not even bn880 will believe that.

(just teazin' ya, bn880 wink.gif)<span id='postcolor'>

That's right, not even BN880. biggrin.gif

I do agree with the rest of his statement, Jews do run NYC, well more than any other Western city.

hamas and pal-pa-police were fighting too yesterday in gaza. most notably the pa-police chief died.

did any of you bring that up too?

nooope. 'cuz wasn't israel doin' the killin' sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sam Samson @ Oct. 08 2002,13:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">did any of you bring that up too?

nooope. 'cuz wasn't israel doin' the killin' sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

you got that right, no actually I haven't even heard of this yet, nor does it seem to change anything in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sam Samson @ Oct. 08 2002,19:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">hamas and pal-pa-police were fighting too yesterday in gaza. most notably the pa-police chief died.

did any of you bring that up too?

nooope. 'cuz wasn't israel doin' the killin'  sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

When ya can't attack us for what we say then you might as well attack us for what we don't say, huh?

(Bernadotte checks to see if the moon is full.)