Sign in to follow this  
Longinius

Mid east

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Bernadotte @ Nov. 07 2002,23:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sam Samson @ Nov. 07 2002,23:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">small_women.jpg

you posted that pic once or twice before and you're still wrong on two counts with it:

1. arabs from east jerusalem are free to move within israel.

2. why is the sign in front of that palestinian lady so big? is it hiding her suicide belt?

<span id='postcolor'>

The Palestinian woman was expelled from Israel in 1948 along with over 700,000 other Palestinian Arabs.  The pic was shot years ago in the US and has been posted by a number of Jewish peace organisations.

So why don't ya stop being so susceptible, Sam, and entertain us with more tales from the Crusades. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

no, man! no. she left because the gazillion man army from arabia told them to.

they were supposed to come back and take possession of what "rightfully belongs to them" after the arabs squashed the jews.

didn't work out that way.

but still makes good propaganda for folks like you.

it's all in the spin... wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (E6Hotel @ Nov. 07 2002,23:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Have you ever seen the emblem engraved on the blade near the hilt of a Marine NCO sword? The Jews DO control everything! wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sam Samson @ Nov. 08 2002,00:o0)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">no, man! no. she left because the gazillion man army from arabia told them to.<span id='postcolor'>

Mmmkay... goodnight.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sam Samson @ Nov. 07 2002,23:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (brgnorway @ Nov. 07 2002,23:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I just have to ask you Sam: why do you allways insult other people by making personal judgements? Is it impossible for you to discuss in a polite and critical manner? Do you hate arabs? Do you like anyone at all? Do you have any friends at all? Was your boyhood rather traumatic - is that the reason for you despizing all peoples and cultures except for the wasp-north american culture and the jewish as well?

Do you have the abillity of showing compassion?<span id='postcolor'><span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">1. I wasn't talking to you. bernadotte is man enough to answer for himself.<span id='postcolor'>

Yes Bernadotte is man enough to answer for himself. However if you want to speak solely to one person you can use msn.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">2. polite and critical like you?<span id='postcolor'>

Why not?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">3. no. I have arab (palestinian!wink.gif friends, believe it or not.

<span id='postcolor'>

.....or not - but if you say so!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">4. yes, all men.<span id='postcolor'>

Are you being ironic?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">5. perhaps more than you, being member of a brotherhood.<span id='postcolor'>

How would you know? I have many friends - some better than others and I don't have to apply to a brotherhood in order to get friends.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">6. no. I'm just a realist.<span id='postcolor'>

hmmm!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">7. I gave and raised more money for causes that help people than you probably ever will.<span id='postcolor'>

Neither of us will ever know, but just like you I've been participating in fundraising ever since I was 7 years old. It is quite common in Norway. Schools in Norway cooperate with different organisations. I guess I and many others have paid for food and education for lots of children in the 3'd world.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">your solution to the mid east dilemma? (other than making all jews jump into the sea.)

I'm still waiting.<span id='postcolor'>

I have great respect for the israeli people as well as the palestinian people. My solution is to use diplomacy not guns! I have stated my opinions many timeson this board. Go see for yourself.

I don't specifically wish for any people to jump into the sea - including you!

" "Semper Fi" isn't a quote, it's a way of life. " - E6Hotel

They really do brainwash you don't they. I'm sorry but the USMC is basically normal grunts who have more lasers and lights and buttons on their guns.

Are you going to be adapted for that land warrior crap? With the OICW thing? I personally don't care if you get it mainly because all the money you waste on it goes to us (the UK) as we own Royal Ordnance which owns HK.

anyway you've tested it against the Para regiments and Royal Marines and they still won every exercise. lol

The American military needs to understand that flexibility is the key. Mobility is important in modern day warfare but it's no way the only factor that contributes to a unit's success.

A patrol commander for example in the USMC has a radio and is basically told step by step what to do. In Malaya the British patrols would go out into the jungle for weeks on end doing counter guerilla warfare all on their own.

This whole mid east thing should be as bgnorway said be resolved by diplomacy and not arming countries that you think might be useful to your economy.

Okay mods, I know I'm going off topic but he asked...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jinef @ Nov. 08 2002,00:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">They really do brainwash you don't they. I'm sorry but the USMC is basically normal grunts who have more lasers and lights and buttons on their guns.<span id='postcolor'> 

Having spent four years as a rifleman, I can safely say that the word "normal" is a relative term. And the simpler (i.e. more reliable) our gear, the better.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jinef @ Nov. 08 2002,00:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Are you going to be adapted for that land warrior crap? With the OICW thing? I personally don't care if you get it mainly because all the money you waste on it goes to us (the UK) as we own Royal Ordnance which owns HK.<span id='postcolor'>

No. The standard rifle of the USMC is the M16A4 (as of two weeks ago).

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jinef @ Nov. 08 2002,00:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">anyway you've tested it against the Para regiments and Royal Marines and they still won every exercise. lol.<span id='postcolor'>

Based on the cross-training between the Royal Marine's Commachio Group and my former unit, I'd say we share a strong mutual respect.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jinef @ Nov. 08 2002,00:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The American military needs to understand that flexibility is the key. Mobility is important in modern day warfare but it's no way the only factor that contributes to a unit's success.<span id='postcolor'>

Have you ever heard of a MEU(SOC)?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jinef @ Nov. 08 2002,00:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">A patrol commander for example in the USMC has a radio and is basically told step by step what to do. In Malaya the British patrols would go out into the jungle for weeks on end doing counter guerilla warfare all on their own.<span id='postcolor'>

Heh. You must have served in a different USMC grunt unit than I did. We were given general mission objectives and turned loose. Usually with a late teens Corporal or early 20's Sergeant in charge. "Improvise, adapt, and overcome."

Semper Fi

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (E6Hotel @ Nov. 07 2002,23:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Bernadotte @ Nov. 07 2002,22:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">According to me, Osama, half the contributors to this thread...<span id='postcolor'>

Wow. I must say, I never would have expected you to confirm that statement.<span id='postcolor'>

Perhaps I should not have expected more of a reply from you.  Maybe I should have saved the historical references and opinions of world leaders for someone who isn't afraid to view the world beyond the narrow focus of his gunsight.  Just because you came to this discussion with opinions clad in 3-inch plate steel doesn't mean they are valuable to anyone but yourself and maybe your CO.

In case ya haven't heard, there are a huge number of lives at stake - mostly American - and time is not on our side.  Your radical surgery approach to the disease of AQ is very important, but still remains only one part of the total cure.  Be assured that too much of any single therapy will only make the problem worse.  What you've said here these past few days makes you sound about as reasonable as a chain-smoker going back for his 8th session of lung surgery.

Play nice now boys, no need for flaming smile.gif

Okay E6Hotel i submit and bow my head in shame. Maybe i was just basing my opinions on what i had heard about the USMC and the films (Why does the military let these crappy films come out and ruin their reputation anyway?).

I still hold stong though on the land warrior thing, i don't know who's going to get it but first i think they should read Lt Colonel Ed Fleming's (ret) dissertation on "Human factors error in a cue and symbol saturated enviroment"! It was based around a cockpit enviroment but basically if the infantry guy has a hud with all his vital info like "You are hungy" and "you're show laces are untied" you'll get the same effect, lot's of problems. Pilots are said to need the fastest reflexes because they need to take in all the information at once then immediately utilize it in combat while all the grunt had to do was walk along until he got shot at, and then simply die or shoot back and win. But with LW thing he will have to basically have the same reflexes or even faster when the engagement range got down to five metres like in malaya.

Has the M16A4 got full auto? The burst on the M16A2 is annoying when the combat gets closer (not that i would know anyway, well apart from OFP tounge.gif )

Oh and here is something for you to argue about in a civvilised manner of course!

Officially the first fundamentalist groups were Evangelical American Protestants. "Fundamentalist" is a word that was used to justify the American missile attacks on the

Sudanese chemical plant (pharmacy) and if you are a fundamentalist nowadays you are the target of America's war on terrorism (as fundametalists are now terrorists according to GWB). So isn't it ironic that the first official terrorists were Americans?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jinef @ Nov. 08 2002,17:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Oh and here is something for you to argue about in a civvilised manner of course!

Officially the first fundamentalist groups were Evangelical American Protestants. "Fundamentalist" is a word that was used to justify the American missile attacks on the

Sudanese chemical plant (pharmacy) and if you are a fundamentalist nowadays you are the target of America's war on terrorism (as fundametalists are now terrorists according to GWB). So isn't it ironic that the first official terrorists were Americans?<span id='postcolor'>

delicious.

We get the picture:

Sure, Muslim fundamentalists can be pretty extreme, but what about all our Christian fundamentalists?

Unfortunately, for the old moral equivalence to hold up, the Christians really need to get off their fundamentalist behinds and start killing more people.

At the moment, the brilliantly versatile Muslim fundamentalists are gunning down Maryland schoolkids and bus drivers, hijacking Moscow musicals, self-detonating in Israeli pizza parlors, blowing up French oil tankers in Yemen, and slaughtering nightclubbers in Bali, while Christian fundamentalists are, er, sounding extremely strident in their calls for the return of prayer in school.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (brgnorway @ Nov. 08 2002,00:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">3. no. I have arab (palestinian!wink.gif friends, believe it or not.

<span id='postcolor'>

.....or not - but if you say so!

I have great respect for the israeli people as well as the palestinian people. My solution is to use diplomacy not guns! I have stated my opinions many timeson this board. Go see for yourself.

I don't specifically wish for any people to jump into the sea - including you!<span id='postcolor'>

I used to live together with a Palestinian for about a year before I got married. We lived in a heavily black neighborhood and our neighbor across the street was an egyptian immigrant, mechanic, who continually fixed my car. biggrin.gif

the guy is married himself now. we haven't met in a while.

I don't have any moslem friends who are active in mosques or so. just to clarify.

respect for other people is the first step. good to have a nod from you on that.

otherwise I suggest you go take your diplomacy into the highlands of western pakistan.

talk to osama, not me about cultural peace and understanding.

(you might want to take a ranger or a marine with you.)

actually, I think some attitudes set forth by some here are like spitting in the face of the victims of this murderer.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sam Samson @ Nov. 08 2002,19:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">actually, I think some attitudes set forth by some here are like spitting in the face of the victims of this murderer.<span id='postcolor'>

Actually, I think some attitudes set forth by some here are more preoccupied with avenging OBL's past victims than protecting his future victims.

" actually, I think some attitudes set forth by some here are like spitting in the face of the victims of this murderer. " - Sam Samson

you don't seem to understand do you. I will type in short sentences so you do understand.

there is more of them than you. they are more powerful than you. they can hit at any time and any place. the only way you can try and prevent that is by having better intelligence. To have better intelligence you need an intelligent leader. Your current president is as thick as shit. sitting at your computer saying how much you hate terrorists will not help anyone and when voiced to a wider range of people than computer gamers will provoke problems (e.g. september thingy). This is not pearl harbour, you cannot nuke terrorism.

The evangelical protestants could get VERY nasty. The Muslims were only branded "Fundamentalists" in 1980s.

I wonder why I haven't seen this posted so:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">By Dale Tournemille, CTV News Staff

The UN Security Council has unanimously adopted a somewhat watered down resolution calling for Iraqi President Saddam Hussein to disarm and co-operate with weapons inspectors.

The council's 15-0 vote sends a strong message to Baghdad that the Security Council expects full compliance with all UN resolutions and unfettered access to suspected weapons sites deep inside Iraq.

U.S. President George Bush said the resolution gives clear notice to Hussein that he must fully disclose and destroy all weapons of mass destruction or face the "severest consequences."

"Iraq can be certain that the old game of cheat and retreat, tolerated at other times, will no longer be tolerated," Bush said, calling the resolution a "final test" of the Iraqi regime to co-operate.

"Iraq must now, without delay or negotiations, fully disarm, welcome full inspections and fundamentally change the approach it has taken for more than a decade."

Under the resolution, Iraq has until Nov. 15 to accept the terms of the resolution and 30 days to submit a declaration of all weapons programs.

Chief UN weapons inspector Hans Blix said he expects to have an advance team in Baghdad within 10 days.

The team will then have 45 days to begin work and 60 days to submit a report to the UN Security Council.

The resolution gives UN arms inspectors "immediate, unimpeded and unconditional" rights to search anywhere, including Hussein's eight presidential palaces which have in the past been strictly off limits.

The resolution also offers Iraq the chance to end 12 years of sanctions if it complies with all of it obligations under previous resolutions dating back to the end of the 1991 Gulf War.

No decision from Iraq

Iraq said it would study the resolution before deciding to co-operate. An Iraqi spokesperson called it an attempt to impose the will of the U.S. on the rest of the world.

"Iraq will certainly study the resolution and decide whether we can accept it or not," Iraqi UN ambassador Mohammed Al-Douri said shortly after the resolution's passage.

"This resolution is crafted in such a way to prevent inspectors to return to Iraq."

Bush said if Iraq doesn't fully comply, the U.S. and its allies will move in to disarm Baghdad by force. British Prime Minister Tony Blair echoed that warning in comments directed at Hussein: "Co-operate fully ... and we will be fair with you." If not, "we will disarm you by force."

UN Secretary General Kofi Annan urged Baghdad to co-operate for the good of its people.

"The goal is to ensure the peaceful disarmament of Iraq in compliance with Security Council resolutions and a better, more secure future for its people," said Annan.

"I urge the Iraqi leadership for sake of its own people ... to seize this opportunity and thereby begin to end the isolation and suffering of the Iraqi people."

Canadian support

Prime Minister Jean Chretien, who has in the past voiced Canada's support for military action against Iraq if it's sanctioned by the UN, praised the resolution as a final opportunity for Iraq to comply.

"We call upon Iraq to fulfill its responsibilities without condition or delay," Chretien said in a statement. "Failing that, the Security Council will reconvene immediately to consider the situation and the need to secure international peace and security."

Canadian Alliance foreign affairs critic Stockwell Day said the Chretien government has not been clear on where it stands. Nonetheless, Day said the Opposition supports the UN process on Iraq.

"What's really important here is that the United States has followed the UN process," Day told reporters in Ottawa. "They finally have their vote and I think things will continue with the UN resolution in place."

Tory leader Joe Clark called it an "appropriate" resolution, noting he supports pressuring Iraq through the hospice of the UN.

The draft underwent three major revisions in two months to soften language used in previous proposals. The U.S., going to great pains to appease the council's five veto-wielding members, dropped language that Russia and France feared would automatically trigger war with Iraq without UN consultation.

The U.S. dropped a phrase saying Iraq would be in "further material breach" if it refused to cooperate with UN weapons inspections. Instead, the resolution warned of "serious consequences" and allows for another round of Security Council deliberations if Iraq fails to comply.

Even the council's sole Arab member, Syria, voted in the U.S.' favour.

A long-time American observer of the UN told CTV's Canada AM that the logjam was broken when Washington decided it was unwise to rely on brute force to get its way with Iraq or the UN.

"It's less about Iraq in the beginning than it has been about other nations trying to manage the U.S.," said William Luers, president of the United Nations Association of the USA.

"The result has been that the United States still has the gun in their hand but the safety is put on."

<span id='postcolor'> Today was a great day in my opinion, all 15 members of UN agreed to a single resolution. What ever happens, as long as the US does not try to "go it alone" again, the chances of huge world unrest are small. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (bn880 @ Nov. 08 2002,20:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Today was a great day in my opinion, all 15 members of UN agreed to a single resolution.  What ever happens, as long as the US does not try to "go it alone" again, the chances of huge world unrest are small.  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I completely agree, hats off to the UN. Let's hope they comply so we can get down to the real problem at hand - the Dutch!

tounge.gif

i skimmed throught the resolution, and seems quite straight forward. and it seems like Iraq is responding postively towards the resolution. ofcourse, the question is even if inspectors are allowed in, are they going to block them from certain sites as before?

I would definately agree that this was a good day. I think everyone (though I haven't heard any press on Iraq's reaction other then "We don't hold the decision against anyone.") came away from the table happy, and confident of a proactive resolution to the situation.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sam Samson @ Nov. 07 2002,23:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I gave and raised more money for causes that help people than you probably ever will.<span id='postcolor'>Hey Sam, you seem to know a lot of stuff.

Would you know how many of those people benefitting from your causes where non-Christians?  Were any of them refugees?

What would you estimate the world's Christian/Muslim ratio is?

What do you suppose the world's Christian/Muslim refugee ratio is?

I would estimate the christian to muslim ratio 1:4

and the refugee of christian to muslim 1:9

i've no idea really but that's my guess

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Bernadotte @ Nov. 08 2002,22:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sam Samson @ Nov. 07 2002,23:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I gave and raised more money for causes that help people than you probably ever will.<span id='postcolor'>Hey Sam, you seem to know a lot of stuff.

Would you know how many of those people benefitting from your causes where non-Christians?  Were any of them refugees?

What would you estimate the world's Christian/Muslim ratio is?

What do you suppose the world's Christian/Muslim refugee ratio is?<span id='postcolor'>

first let me say that I'm happy too that today a unanimous resolution in the UN was reached.

obviously france and russia got their oil deals secured even in the event of a US led crus... oops biggrin.gif against saddam. (sorry. I just  had to put that in ) smile.gif

bernadotte,

I'm not giving you fund figures, but they are roughly in the low seven digits.

by far the most of the people benefitting from what I'm doing are christians.

others, hard to say, about 40.000 were hindus.

it is very hard to work in moslem countries or communities.

can't go into a lot of them on pains of death, being an active christian.

btw: did you know the tower of the biggest mosque in the world, in syria, is called the Jesus minaret?

you know why?

because, they say, Jesus will come back one day to set the christians straight. and then he will go kill all jews. sad.gif

anyway.

april of this year I was in a place while in the neighboring district people were burning, moslem women at the hand of hindutva men, who had gotten inspired on by moslems setting a train with hindu pilgrims ablaze. it was awful.

but that has  nothing to do with the subject.

however, I dream of walking the streets of a free and open baghdad one day...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jinef @ Nov. 08 2002,17:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">(Why does the military let these crappy films come out and ruin their reputation anyway?).<span id='postcolor'>

It's a free country, thankfully.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jinef @ Nov. 08 2002,17:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Has the M16A4 got full auto?<span id='postcolor'>

Only differences are rail systems and vertical foregrip.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jinef @ Nov. 08 2002,17:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"Fundamentalist" is a word that was used to justify the American missile attacks on the

Sudanese chemical plant (pharmacy) and if you are a fundamentalist nowadays you are the target of America's war on terrorism (as fundametalists are now terrorists according to GWB). So isn't it ironic that the first official terrorists were Americans?<span id='postcolor'>

Most terrorists seem to be fundamentalists. Not all fundamentalists are terrorists. And terrorism goes back much, much further than that.

Semper Fi

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Bernadotte @ Nov. 08 2002,13:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Perhaps I should not have expected more of a reply from you.  Maybe I should have saved the historical references and opinions of world leaders for someone who isn't afraid to view the world beyond the narrow focus of his gunsight.<span id='postcolor'>  

Perhaps you should not have cornered yourself into aligning with OBL. Maybe you should have taken the obvious exit route I offered by distinguishing between the Israel/Palestine issue and OBL's attempt to hijack it as justification for his terrorism. OBL cares about the Palestinians just about as much as Saddam Hussein does, i.e. not at all.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Bernadotte @ Nov. 08 2002,13:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Just because you came to this discussion with opinions clad in 3-inch plate steel doesn't mean they are valuable to anyone but yourself and maybe your CO.<span id='postcolor'>

Whereas your opinions are obviously as flexible as Dr. Reed Richards' genitalia. And my CO doesn't care about my opinions, either. But she's still a nice lady.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Bernadotte @ Nov. 08 2002,13:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What you've said here these past few days makes you sound about as reasonable as a chain-smoker going back for his 8th session of lung surgery.<span id='postcolor'>

When it comes to terrorism, I am absolutely not reasonable. I am also not flexible, negotiable, sympathetic, or understanding. If I gave that false impression I apologize.

Semper Fi

ok.ok.ok...UN resolution is out, so let's wait and see. no need to start wars here too.....to all of you that is... wink.gif

"When it comes to terrorism, I am absolutely not reasonable. I am also not flexible, negotiable, sympathetic, or understanding. If I gave that false impression I apologize." - E6Hotel

That is why America is bound to lose in the long run (in terms of damage). Terrorism is flexible so you don't counter that by sitting there with your arms crossed saying "NO, i don't wanna".