Sign in to follow this  
Longinius

Mid east

I know, but you know how it is in here. We're more or less fair game- that's just how it is.

@ June 20 2003,20:31)]I know, but you know how it is in here. We're more or less fair game- that's just how it is.

But you love it Tex!

@ June 20 2003,20:31)]I know, but you know how it is in here. We're more or less fair game- that's just how it is.

But you love it Tex!

Yeah, it's true. I love getting pissed off.

@ June 20 2003,20:36)]

But you love it Tex!

Yeah, it's true. I love getting pissed off.

Makes two of us then.

Last line of the board rules "If you see a violation of these rules on the board, please send a PM to a moderator." We try to read every thread on the board but sometimes that's not possible, especially in threads like this one, if you see something report it, anyone doing so is not a grass(snitch), you're simply contributing to the forum by keeping it civil smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]And by being a snitch

tounge_o.gif That's what I was thinking. I prefer "shock and awe" retaliation. tounge_o.gif

After looking at how impossibly long certain threads have come, the decision is to close the originals and open new threads on these topics.  this makes it more managable.

To be continued!