Sign in to follow this  
rip31st

31st Normandy mod for ArmA2: WW2

Great work, am so looking forward to finally trying this mod when 1.0 is out.

Still can't get get MP working. Tried performing the predesignated fix but to no avail. If anyone has the time, maybe a video tutorial could be in order....if anyone has the time of course.

When 1.00 comes out apec I will personally help you out.

The best WW2 us paratroopers ever saw in ARMA2. Like those combat kits in detail. Very realistic feeling for that.

^ you might wanna remove the tags before a moderator gets you.

The original models were granted by T-Roc for this purpose and got his kindly permission!

Place he was talking about the size of the images. Nice units!

Speaking of testing and improvements. Just trying out some different things. Here is the M1A1 Bazooka.

0C9kRDE8FW0

Wonder if we could proxy in the M6A1 shaped projectile into the tube towards the rear. The round seems like its way too strong, I think we will have to pair it back and make it less powerful. The bazooka's were known to be not very good.

Here is some M1903A4 WIP:

WijdciBOoPc

Edited by Rip31st

I just think actually it depends on the armor code of those tanks.

When bazooka hits the vulnerable sections of an armor vehicle, it should penetrate or destory it even by one shoot. But when it happens to shoot at the front armor of a king tiger or panther V, it couldn't knock out the target so easy.

In addition, just wonder if it's possible to get more realistic details of animation in ARMA2. Such as a helmet or hat flies off when it's hit. I still could remember the thrill of our players when got such special effects in game DOD years ago.

We haven't touched armor values yet. I'm 110% sure we will tackle that before the 1.00 release. We have some guys on our team that can do some anims. It might be possible to do that.

Added camo faces for para's & rangers:

camo1.jpg

nice pic´s t-roc. the barrel of the jagdpanther seems to be endless :)

Great T-Roc! Those what need in game!

For US four-machine gun group vehicle, the fire would be very strong and fatal to Jerry's infantry.

Edited by FKPLACE

Historical like black&white screens. A special effects of Mod 31st.

German waffen ss ACE.

c10.jpg

c11.jpg

c12.jpg

that topic was covered not long ago u|Fear shadow.

Yes statics will be included,Hopefully in the V1.00 release

M3's and Jagdpanther are looking great T Roc. Is there any chance of you adding a Firefly to your excellent Sherman pack at some point in the future?

Looking good all round, thanks for all your efforts!!!

:yay:

Yes the firefly, early sherman, churchill, cromwell and carriers are in the line.

But it will not make it for the 1,0 release.

Awesome work troc!

Here's some other items currently being worked/refined:

2H7Nd5i2phg

Hello,

I am having some issues/errors with your mod. I tried making a quick mp map using the mission wizard. When I spawn in to test it out, I get an error that says can't load or find texture "rwweapon\data\mg34_1_co.paa". My guys spawn in with a modern weapon and skin.

I've also gotten the following error as, you can't play/edit this mission; it is dependant on downloadable content that has been deleted "aqu_smine-patch".

I have your mod installed and all 3 patches as well. For the patches, all you had to do was copy them over and replace the files in the addons folder correct?

If anyone can help me take care of these issues, it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

~SD~

Great work guys, that M3 is nice but I was wondering if there will be more versions off it like 1 with a 75mm canon for infantry support,or a medical 1.

@ShaggyDowns: the error you get is from the MG on top off the Stug, its a problem with the texture ,not a big problem. just press ok and it will play.

and for the mines you have go back a couple off pages in this tread cause it have been covered before but cant remember how to fix it, by swapping that file or something. Yep the update files replace the old files to work.

cya later

Hello,

I am having some issues/errors with your mod. I tried making a quick mp map using the mission wizard. When I spawn in to test it out, I get an error that says can't load or find texture "rwweapon\data\mg34_1_co.paa". My guys spawn in with a modern weapon and skin.

I've also gotten the following error as, you can't play/edit this mission; it is dependant on downloadable content that has been deleted "aqu_smine-patch".

I have your mod installed and all 3 patches as well. For the patches, all you had to do was copy them over and replace the files in the addons folder correct?

If anyone can help me take care of these issues, it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

~SD~

rwweapon\data\mg34_1_co.paa is a callout to diplay the mg34 picture when looking at your gear. We did not include all the pics of the weapons & mags in the beta. You will get them in the 1.00 release. For now you will receive many error messages when looking at the gear.

All the other errors can be explained by searching this thread. The 1.00 release will clear any errors up.

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

Great work guys, that M3 is nice but I was wondering if there will be more versions off it like 1 with a 75mm canon for infantry support,or a medical 1.

It's a possibility