Sign in to follow this  
SMERSH

VDV (RF paratrooper stuff) pack - SARMAT studio

It's up to you to inform them.

As long as my work does not appear in your pack, I believe the problem is resolved.

This pack setup is great. I have been watching its' progress for weeks now. I can't wait for the next release. Will you guys be making other models? many seem to be the same, sorry if this has been asked. ;)

My only hopes for the next pack are the reorganization fo the groups, renaming the soldiers and adding the "spoiled" version of every unit. I was going crazy these days usinf add/remove weapon commands to see a normal equipped guy...

(btw some models used to keep the new gun on the shoulder going around with the sidearm). Can you confirm you'll be using the Vilas pack for your weapons ?? Because i've seen too much oldstyle wood ak74 to be modern army troops... ;)

Ps:

what are PRD soldiers ?? :D

I know what you mean. So many units are carrying types of shoulder fired weaponry. I hope in the next release, not so many do. I have not seen that many soldiers yet, carry their sidearm, rather then their rifle. However, that could just be me. I'm just excited for more releases. Maybe some guys in cold weather clothing, some in summer, like t shirts with their vests ..etc. I'm quite satisfied so far. I soon plan to invade Chernerus. :D

P.S Is there a command, to force the soldiers carrying shoulder fired launchers, to carry them cross ways, on their backs? rather then straight up and down? I see it in screenshots. Or .. is it just a static thing, for screenshots?

Can you confirm you'll be using the Vilas pack for your weapons ?? Because i've seen too much oldstyle wood ak74 to be modern army troops... ;)

I think it would be best if the desantniki would use AK74M instead of AKS74U or AK107. Anything else would be quite unrealistic. Maybe with the default BIS magazines?

I know what you mean. So many units are carrying types of shoulder fired weaponry. I hope in the next release, not so many do. I have not seen that many soldiers yet, carry their sidearm, rather then their rifle. However, that could just be me. I'm just excited for more releases. Maybe some guys in cold weather clothing, some in summer, like t shirts with their vests ..etc. I'm quite satisfied so far. I soon plan to invade Chernerus.

Thanks, that's exactly what i was trying to say, even i still don't ask for seasonal camos ;)

P.S Is there a command, to force the soldiers carrying shoulder fired launchers, to carry them cross ways, on their backs? rather then straight up and down? I see it in screenshots. Or .. is it just a static thing, for screenshots

I think not. You can change the weapon carrying but the position is that one.

If not seasonal camos, atleast more varieties of camos., and less troops carrying shoulder fired weapons. :P:D

Reguardless, Your team did a fantastic job. Keep up the excellent work!

PRD - a typographical error:D

PDR - is the acronym for Airborne Company:rolleyes:

All names of units in stringtable.csv will be changed to the familiar in 1.1 version.

If not seasonal camos, atleast more varieties of camos

more texture work ?? this is asking too much i think :D

LOL Thanks Smersh ;) waiting eagerly

I'm going by pics I see from the recent South Ossetia conflict. I saw alot of soldiers with different camos on. Many in just t shirts with their gear. Now that would be cool. Some models in their camo t shirts, with gear on. ;)

SMERSH im waiting for the new release like a child in a candy shop lol. :D

Working, working - is now trying to catch all the errors which write testers.

Among russian forces it's common to see different uniforms in the same unit. I remember from my Chechenya war album throuzers and jackets of different camo wore by the same soldier. Pretty uncommon in occidental armies except for example AWG units in Irak...Btw this is one the peculiarities of RF i love most ;)

I'm no expert by any means. But I do know of the many sorts of camo patterns used by the Russians. I have always enjoyed studies of the Russian Military. I don't know why, but I've always been amazed by the Russian Military. Of all countries that are out there, with interesting stuff. Russia has always been my favorite. I have been waiting to see a Russian T-55 (Modern upgrades) for Arma nd Arma 2. I've seen a T-55 but with no camo, and/or upgrades armor addons onto it.

I'm sorry but did the problems with the vdv mod get straitened out? I love the paratroopers since we are using a vdv theme. Looking for some real deal paratroopers to go along with our bmd's and hopefully* one day that IL you guys are doing!

I'm no expert by any means. But I do know of the many sorts of camo patterns used by the Russians. I have always enjoyed studies of the Russian Military. I don't know why, but I've always been amazed by the Russian Military. Of all countries that are out there, with interesting stuff. Russia has always been my favorite. I have been waiting to see a Russian T-55 (Modern upgrades) for Arma nd Arma 2. I've seen a T-55 but with no camo, and/or upgrades armor addons onto it.

T-55s -and 62s- are on the way including modernized variants.

Yet no camo ones for the russians, only some for Chedakis.

Gmar T55 , T55 uparmoured and T62 are released by me if you ask about addon

and it is possible to do your own reskin and release it

look at my topic, first post - all links

That's good to hear SMERSH love's the units. I guess LODU does not want to help out in any way. With this as it sounds like he would like only his stuff and his stuff only, with out any community involvement on his base addons. SMERSH and the team: you guys can make it very nice with the way you are going. Also in the 1.0, some units i dont have from the airborn side and others. In 1.1 i hope that it would be all good in groups and all. Good luck and cant wait.

Excuse me but: wtf?

Lodu has all right to say he dislikes a unauthorized use of his work... this has not the slightest thing to do with not working with the community.

But that is solved now as it seems and if all things are now made from scratch then all is fine now.

Edited by Shadow NX

Excuse me but: wtf?

Lodu has all right to say he dislikes a unauthorized use of his work... this has not the slightest thing to do with not working with the community.

But that is solved now as it seems and if all things are now made from scratch then all is fine now.

You are excuse. Why did you bring this up now. Its done leve it, as it is solved! In all words it does have to do with working with the community. I was just saying if they could come to terms of this, but it did not happen as it was his modle and his right to do what he would like. Just would be better if they could of came to terms and said "give me credit and we can work this out" and that would of been that. No more on this its done!

Edited by 1in1class
need

Well excuse me for answering to such statement.

As i said it is solved now as it seems and i wont talk about it again.

Edited by Shadow NX

is this being released or not? lol... not seen it around or heard anything in a while!