Sign in to follow this  
mandoble

Mando Missile ArmA for ArmA 2

Mando Missile ArmA 2.4Beta44 is ready ;) Dont forget to read the online MMA readme for more info.

Changes in v2.4b44:

• Added: Gnat's Su33 systems.
  • Added: Eble's F14 systems.
  • Added: Helfire LOBL HUD Mode for ACE2 AH1Z Pilot's HMD.
  • Added: mma_test_su33_addon.Chernarus mission.

Systems included:

Eble's F14 pilot's HUD:

• AIM-9
  • AIM-54
  • AGM-65
  • AGM-65 GRND
  • GBU-12 CCIP
  • ECM
  • Flares
  • RWR

Eble's F14 pilot's MCC TVs:

• GBU-12 (if gunner is not player)

Eble's F14 gunner's MCC TVs:

• AGM-65 TV
  • GBU-12 TV
  • AIM-54 TV

Note that AIM54 has initial inertial guidance and quite a long range (depending on launcher speed > 54Km in A2), if fired outside its active radar range (3Km), it will climb and dive on the target. So countermeasures effectiveness will be greatly reduced. On the other hand, it has quite low capability for short range engagements unless the target is in front of the firing F14 and flying away while not maneouvering.

Gnat's Su33 pilot's HUD:

• R-73 AA
  • R-27 AA (SARH)
  • Kh.29 TV
  • Kh.22
  • Kh.22 Remote
  • Kh.22 Ground
  • FB 250 CCIP
  • KB 500 CCIP
  • ECM
  • Flares
  • RWR

Gnat's Su33 pilot's MCC TVs:

• Kh.29 TV
  • Kh.22 TV (Remote)
  • Kh.22 SEAD
  • KB 500 LGB

Kh.22 has a very long range, it is also detectable by enemy radars (anti-missile missiles and anti-missile mando guns). It can be used in local, remote and SEAD (anti-radar) modes.

ATM, to be able to use Kh.22 config, you may rearm your plane near any MMA valid rearming point, select AS-4 configuration (R73+R27+3 Kitchen missiles).

i have mando missle mod installed though the Tactical Gamer Patch, and it seems i'm the only one having this problem, when i select a custom load out for my jet it seems to not have a LGB camera or A2Gmissle Camera just Flaps up and down, and custom keys and Colors from MMA, but the thing is it works when i dont get a custom load out like when i hop into the a10 its there both of 'em and if i could get some help that'll be great

ForeverOmega, I dont know what's included into Tactical Gamer Patch, Mando Missile ATM is and should be distributed only via its official page. A10 supports any combinations of AIM9, Maverick, Mk82 and its LGBs. It is class driven, so might be you are using a mod that changes the names of the weapons? Are you testing the custom loadouts from the MMA rearming dialog? You can play mma_rearm_addon.Utes (included in the pack), place an A10 on the map instead of the AV8B and try the different configurations (I'm talking about

).

ForeverOmega

The current list of weapons classes supported by MMA A10 is (case sensitive):

"SidewinderLaucher_AH1Z",

"SidewinderLaucher",

"MaverickLauncher",

"Mk82BombLauncher_6",

"GLT_BombLauncher_Mk82",

"BombLauncherA10" <- Enables GBU camera.

With any number of corresponding magazines.

And the supported classname of the plane is "A10".

Bsilenced, at the moment, removing the weapons of these planes and adding new ones doesnt have any external view effect. It is like the weapon shapes are part of the model itself. As soon as this changes, I'll add more weapon configurations for them aside of the default ones.

i meant on the mma rearm, theres no choices for f14 an f4

i see what your saying mandoble, wierd though when i look at the settup for f14 and f4 i show different loadouts

Edited by {Op4}Bsilenced

Thank you Mandoble again for the freak´n awesome work !!!

Ive made a simple mission where you can test the MMA and fight in a kind of DM.

It is is in first line for my teammates to train the Airfight vs human and ai...

so for those who are interested here is the <<Link>>

Of course you need the MANDO MISSLES and also Gnat´s great SU33 to play...

85291797.jpg

i see what your saying mandoble, wierd though when i look at the settup for f14 and f4 i show different loadouts

What different loadouts are you referring to? These allowed in the MMA setups of these planes? The current limitation is the rearming system itself, as it removes weapons and adds weapons, and in the case of these planes in current stage removing the weapons leave always the "default" weapons where they are externally (3D).

i do not mean visual at all, in matter of fact when i take the new script suite.utes and put in a f14 or f4 instead of apache, there you sit with the option off mma rearm...

the only choice i get sitting there is default,, every other vehicle has different option even the f16...

i know the f4 had some options and i can see them in the scripts..

when i say options example a10 you get antitank, antiair loadout etc

Edited by {Op4}Bsilenced

Hi Mandoble,

Can you please add support for these weapons in the ACE logic ?

class ACE_AT5LauncherSingle_Static : AT5LauncherSingle {
	magazineReloadTime = 0;
	reloadTime = 1;
	magazines[] = {ACE_9K113M_1};
};

class ACE_AT13LauncherSingle_Static : AT13LauncherSingle {
	magazineReloadTime = 0;
	reloadTime = 1;
	magazines[] = {ACE_9K115M_1};
};

As it is, once you deploy the Metis on the tripod (ACE feature), you lose MMA functionality.

Thank you for your awesome work.

Robalo, just for testing you might try the following in your mission's init.sqf:

waitUntil {!isNil "mando_missile_init_done"};
waitUntil {mando_missile_init_done};
Sleep 1;

[] spawn
{
  while {!alive player} do
  {
     Sleep 1;
  };

[[""], 0, "ACE_AT13LauncherSingle_Static", [1], [1], 0, 0, 0, [0,0,2], mando_missile_path+"huds\mando_hud_metis.sqf", 0, 0, [[-1,"ACE_AT13LauncherSingle_Static"]], 0]execVm"mando_missiles\units\mando_assign_portable.sqf";
}

Black, if you mean mando_turret models, the pack already includes an example one so any addon maker can crate new ones or a even a pack of them. Mando Gun scripts will work with any of these.

is it possible to hide the tanks/vehicles on the radar

and can you add please the radar for all anti air vehicles

Robalo, just for testing you might try the following in your mission's init.sqf:

Sleep 1;

[] spawn
{
  while {!alive player} do
  {
     Sleep 1;
  };

[[""], 0, "ACE_AT13LauncherSingle_Static", [1], [1], 0, 0, 0, [0,0,2], mando_missile_path+"huds\mando_hud_metis.sqf", 0, 0, [[-1,"ACE_AT13LauncherSingle_Static"]], 0]execVm"mando_missiles\units\mando_assign_portable.sqf";
}

Black, if you mean mando_turret models, the pack already includes an example one so any addon maker can crate new ones or a even a pack of them. Mando Gun scripts will work with any of these.

Question about how I add this to my ACE2 SP mission. This is what I have thus far:

[false]execVM"mando_missiles\mando_missileinit.sqf";

Wait for Mando Missile addon initialization 

[]execVM"mando_missiles\mando_setup_full.sqf";
[]execVM"mando_missiles\mando_setup_ffaa.sqf";
[]execVM"mando_missiles\mando_setup_ace.sqf";

if (isServer) then
{
 // SAMs antimissile-capable for 
  [aaE1, 3, ["Air"], 30, 200, 3000, 6, [0,0,3], 360, 0, [west,sideEnemy], true, false, true, true, 85]exec"mando_missiles\units\attackers\mando_arma2.sqs";

[aaE2, 3, ["Air"], 30, 200, 3000, 6, [0,0,3], 360, 0, [west,sideEnemy], true, false, true, false, 85]exec"mando_missiles\units\attackers\mando_arma2.sqs";

};

Edited by Manzilla

Manzilla ->

// Init.sqf
[false]execVM"mando_missiles\mando_missileinit.sqf";

// Wait for Mando Missile initialization 

Sleep 1;

[]execVM"mando_missiles\mando_setup_full.sqf";

// Commented unless you use FFAA mod
// []execVM"mando_missiles\mando_setup_ffaa.sqf";

[]execVM"mando_missiles\mando_setup_ace.sqf";

[] spawn
{
  while {!alive player} do
  {
     Sleep 1;
  };

};

if (isServer) then
{
  []spawn
  {
     {
        Sleep 1;  

[_x, 3, ["Air"], 30, 200, 3000, 6, [0,0,3], 360, 0, [west,sideEnemy], true, false, true, false, 85]exec"mando_missiles\units\attackers\mando_arma2.sqs";

} forEach [aaE1, aaE2];
  };

};

Edited by Mandoble
Added // to comment "Wait for Mando Missile initialization"

Sleep 1;

[] spawn
{
  while {!alive player} do
  {
     Sleep 1;
  };

}

That works great, thank you Mandoble!

What is next:

Myke's F16: MCC for Harpoons, select a map position, remotedly transmitted target to locally detected one and fire. Harpoon flight profile is SSM with ground avoidance and initial inertial guidance with target position updates every few seconds. The Harpoon is also configured as detectable and interceptable, so enemy defenses can shot it down (including mando guns).

Eble's F14: MCC for AIM54 (only for gunner). The system will be configured as anti-missile capable so the gunner can also detect and select as targets enemy detectable missiles (like Gnat's Su33 Kitchens). The current AIM54 TV cam will be removed and replaced by the MCC.

Eble's F4: MCC for AIM-7 and AGM-88 (gunner only). AGM-88 MCC configured as anti-radar, only MMA radar emitters will be displayed as potential targets. Current TVs for these missiles will be removed and replaced by the MCCs.

Gnat's Su33: MCC for Kitchen missile working similar to the F16's Harpoon MCC. Kitchen is also configured as detectable and interceptable.

Mando,

I've been experimenting with your test missions. I have a problem with the Tunguska SAMs. I can lock on, but when I fire, the missiles head towards the target, then dive down into the ground (or sea). I've tried with no addons (other than CBA).

Other than this minor bug (?) this mod greatly develops ARMA 2.

The use of missiles shows what a dangerous place the battlefield can be :)

hey Mandoble, love this mod, made a video:

uixGUv_CUi0

hope you enjoy

edit: sorry about the dimensions, fraps and wmm + youtube dont get along.