Sign in to follow this  
mandoble

Mando Missile ArmA for ArmA 2

verry nice work mando , thumbs up

And what is the Experience with ace mod ?

Edited by Sneaker-78-

And what is the Experience with ace mod ?

Well .. the same :D

With the ACE Setups you can rearm the ACE planes and helis (with multiple weapon configurations). The ACE planes and helicopters now have HUDs and TVs for the weapons :)

Cyborg112

and what about countermeasures? ACE2 already have their own countermeasures (auto eject), they do not conflict with countermeasures from MMA?

Cyborg112

and what about countermeasures? ACE2 already have their own countermeasures (auto eject), they do not conflict with countermeasures from MMA?

They will be dropped because they are dropped with the IncomingMissile Eventhandler.

But the MMA missiles will ignore them and kill you if you don't fire your own countermeasures. :D

Remember that the only missiles that generate IMEH are these fired by AI using BIS weapons.

Due to a weapons locality problem in MP, next beta planned to be released today will delay a bit.

The good news is that the problem has been solved so now you can use (depending on MMA system configuration) any gunner MMA configured weapon from pilot seat even if there is no gunner or gunner is player, same applies to the gunner or anyother existing turret. This was a problem that was present only in MP games.

So does this mean we could expect a release today? :yay: :yay:

:p

sssshhh

its done when its ready :)

Question:

When i put this in my init file :

// Wait for Mando Missile addon initialization

waitUntil {!isNil "mando_missile_init_done"};

waitUntil {mando_missile_init_done};

And the 2 LOGIC in the mission.

And when i try the Javalin to destroy a t72 , i don`t get an lock when i have the fire mode "top" selected ,

Im doing something wrong?

edit: dammit ...my fault srry

"Note that to get a lock with DIR or TOP modes the target must have its engine turned on"

Due to a weapons locality problem in MP, next beta planned to be released today will delay a bit.

The good news is that the problem has been solved so now you can use (depending on MMA system configuration) any gunner MMA configured weapon from pilot seat even if there is no gunner or gunner is player, same applies to the gunner or anyother existing turret. This was a problem that was present only in MP games.

has this to do with if you are an pilot in a aircraft and you cannot cycle trough weapons ?

Edited by Sneaker-78-

has this to do with if you are an pilot in a aircraft and you cannot cycle trough weapons ?

No you couldn't fire missiles when you are a pilot of a helicopter/plane with pilot + gunner position and you had no gunner.

In MP the server deleted the missiles after firing them because of the weaponowner rights that doesn't go to the pilot if he uses manual fire. Host is the weapon owner always if you have no gunner ;)

But Mando fixed this. :yay:

Sneaker, if you use MMA, your plane and/or chopper may use two weapons at the same time: BIS default guns or rockets (select as BIS weapon in case your plane have them) and the corresponding weapon of the selected MMA HUD operational mode (cycled using LCTRL by default). For example, GAU12 gun (BIS selected weapon) and Sidewinder (MMA HUD mode) for a Harrier. MMA HUD core script prevents you to select as BIS weapon these handled by MMA systems, so pressing F you can cycle only throught rockets or guns present in your vehicle.

Mando, I've searched the thread but could not find if you had added a gunner position to the AC130. So in short can you have a gunner in the AC130 or are is it still Pilot operation on the gun cams?

Mando, I've searched the thread but could not find if you had added a gunner position to the AC130. So in short can you have a gunner in the AC130 or are is it still Pilot operation on the gun cams?

I think he explains that it's now possible just above. I think he needs to finish the next update before it's possible though.

Yeah, I got the impression he said he could do it, but didn't get a defiinitive as to whether he actually had. Clearly I'm looking forward to it. Sensational stuff.

And when i try the Javalin to destroy a t72 , i don`t get an lock when i have the fire mode "top" selected ,

Im doing something wrong?

edit: dammit ...my fault srry

"Note that to get a lock with DIR or TOP modes the target must have its engine turned on"

Yeah, I fell for that too! I tried the Javelin and couldn't get it to hit the T-72 500m in front of it, then realised that the IR views (even though they're not fully operational until OA) would dictate that the Javelin is reliant on heat signatures to find a lock. Once the '72 was assigned to patrol an area, it was fair game for the Javelin to lock on to. :)

Now (next beta) only co-pilot have control of the guns in the C-130J.

I heard Mandomissiles work with the AH64? How do I make it work?

Ray, AH64 will be available for next open beta, probably for this weekend or a bit earlier. Defunkt is finishing a very nice monocle for it:

ah64_monocle.jpg

Included HUD working modes for pilot are:

AIM9

Hellfire local (LOBL)

Hellfire remote (LOBL, target locked on by a third party unit)

Navigation

+

TV MFD for Hellfires (if gunner is not a player)

RWR

Included HUD working modes for gunner are:

Hellfire local (LOBL)

Hellfire remote (LOBL, target locked on by a third party unit)

Navigation

+

TV MFD for Hellfires

Cool. Thanks Mando! Well, I got a stupid question for ya.

Is it possible to change the missile model? I don't like having a GBU as a missile.

And if I ever get to meet you, mando, I am going to rape you from the inside out! :D

I am going to dig my eyes out!!!!!! Mando, could you pleeeeeease give us the choice to autoinit mma please? I really would love to play it in my sp missions :(

Ray, these missiles are using Hellfire model. GBU is sometimes used as model for long range missiles, where the lifetime of default BIS missiles is too short (15 secs). The GBU has a lifetime of 120 seconds. Note that A2 engine deletes automatically the missile object when its life time elapses.

No Jason, I will not, but Kju will :p This is currently planned for next beta.

no jason, i will not, but kju will :p this is currently planned for next beta.

this is the best f**king piece of news i have heard today!!!!!!! Thank you mandoable & kju!!!! :)

The AH64 functionality would be heightened a hundredfold in conjuction with Dr Eyeball's addon.

@Defunct is this possible to integrate?

2 Kremator

I sent the PM to Dr Eyeball with a proposal to cooperate with Mandoble, if they agree with each other - we get an absolutely great addon.

we can only wait)

I don't know what functionality it has but (as I see it anyway) MMA is about enhancing systems across the board. I don't envisage increasing capability "a hundredfold" for just one system in isolation. But that's just my priorities (I am most interested in PvP), anyone can create their own customised HUD's for MMA.