Sign in to follow this  
FlyinCircus

Suggestion: Give up on developing games.

Just admit now that this game is never going to work, and when it does work everyone will have been playing Operation Flashpoint 2 for about 2 milleniums, get your backsides into gear and just admit the game doesnt work and isnt going to, I waited for ages for the 1.4 patch and you still havn't fixed any of the important stuff, three of my friends bought this game and the three of us stopped playing it after about an hour and put it away for good, this is the options I see you having, withdraw it from further sale until more problems are fixed or expect to loose all respect that you "might" have left, big dissapointment guys, big time dissapointment, hey have you at Bohemia seen this, maybe he could fix the game for you:

Thanks for taking the p**s out of us and conning people for this game,

Signed, another person that will never buy another Bohemia Interactive game.

pahaha this troll is just sad...

have you seen the amount of players OFP DR has brought to ARMA2?

lots because the concept of the OFP DR game is flawed, you can't make a game which tries to bridge a milsim and an FPS without it being BETTER than its predecessor i.e. OPFlash1 and its gotta be a better game than its milsim rival ARMA2 which it obviously isn't.

:D

I waited for ages for the 1.4 patch and you still havn't fixed any of the important stuff

You will have to wait a little longer for patch 1.4 :p

Your attitude tells me your like 14-16yo, perhaps it's better you get a game matching that age. I've heard DR is very popular amongst teenagers :yay:

Dont forget to hit the door on your way out. Head first please, it could fix some issues.

lol I love the replies, not one is civilised and all of you have to attack me personally, 14yo my arse, just admit it though guys you hate to see posts like this just because you wasted your money on this game and you cannot admit that its bad, ill tell you something im nearly 30 and i aint going to play it again and you can call me all the crap you like but I know im right and you are sad loosers, is this game going to get seriously fixed and is anyone going to write a post related to what I said instead of calling me a troll, any other forum and you would have been banned for insulting me.

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

just realized, some of you guys have over 1000 posts on this forum, looks like you spend more time typing about the game than playing it.

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

holy shit JW Custom has made 4 posts a day about this game since he joined, some serious defending/complaining going on there, maybe you guys are the trolls, aelin you want details ill give you them, all the other hundreds of posts complaining about the game, you guys re edit your replies and write a decent response instead of feeling like I have made a personal attack on you.

NO man i was serious. What is the p**s? I didnt disagree with you or talk shit. or anything. Im sorry you feel this way. An hope you find a game that meets your needs as some of us have. So calm down an lets get into detail of what has provoked these feelings of yours.

pahaha this troll is just sad...

have you seen the amount of players OFP DR has brought to ARMA2?

lots because the concept of the OFP DR game is flawed, you can't make a game which tries to bridge a milsim and an FPS without it being BETTER than its predecessor i.e. OPFlash1 and its gotta be a better game than its milsim rival ARMA2 which it obviously isn't.

:D

1. You are not and will never be SAS.

2. I am not saying anything about the gameplay, I am just moaning about the endless bug's that they refuse to fix but manage to fix all the little non important things.

3. If you had any intelligence you wouldnt brag about a pc like that.

if you read my first posts(black screen related)you will discover I was attacked hardly("Aelin whiner,malicious marketer",etc.).I need to know details about your issues with the game:performance,receiving,....,....It is 3 weeks I dont play cos need to reinstall the game and no time to come back home

Dont forget to hit the door on your way out. Head first please, it could fix some issues.

You tried to give yourself a spanish name but forgot to do any investigation and managed to fuck that up which is the smallest of tasks.

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

You will have to wait a little longer for patch 1.4 :p

Your attitude tells me your like 14-16yo, perhaps it's better you get a game matching that age. I've heard DR is very popular amongst teenagers :yay:

Thanks for being another internet looser that has to guess everyones age, get a life and read your favorite quotes, then go tug yourself off looking at the back cover of the box this game came in.

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

no man i was serious. What is the p**s? I didnt disagree with you or talk shit. Or anything. Im sorry you feel this way. An hope you find a game that meets your needs as some of us have. So calm down an lets get into detail of what has provoked these feelings of yours.

read the fucking post's better in the future and dont post useless comments, you didnt know what that meant where have you been all your life.

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

if you read my first posts(black screen related)you will discover i was attacked hardly("aelin whiner,malicious marketer",etc.).i need to know details about your issues with the game:performance,receiving,....,....it is 3 weeks i dont play cos need to reinstall the game and no time to come back home

thanks for the story, game is just shit all round what else can i say.

What is your problem? Dont like the game? I'm sorry for you. but you dont have to do what you;re doing right now. If you have a problem that you wanted to sort it out, please head to Trouble Shooting forum, and do post in a calm consise manner. Not ranting. If you dont want your problem to be sorted out, then you are indeed a troll.

and yes I am defending the game. because what you said is not true. I can play it all day without crash whatsoever

@FlyinCircus, Have you actually played OPFDR? Its far from perfect mate.

ARMA 2 runs fine on my computer, I have few or no bugs, and to an extent, most people dont count the SP, i played it a bit but thats not really the focus of ARMA2 anyway. I have had weeks of fun (more months now) making missions in the campaign editor and find the game a joy to play.

Don't know what your beef is..game doesn't work?? Why.

I have no problems at all and am having a load of fun with it (as are thousands of others who probably never venture near the forums).

If you want to troll about DR try the CM forum or the post relegated to DR trolling.

thanks for the story, game is just shit all round what else can i say.

no man not this way.I was in rage the first time I faced a big issue but this community can help you if you want,also the game is too good to surrender:bounce3:

Oh god..I'm outta here...this is just another argumentative twit that joined the forums just to try and get something going.

Mods seriously need to lock this as he's not going to listen to reason and this will end up another 5 page blow fest.

Oh yea - report...

not one is civilised and all of you have to attack me personally

What did you expect when your thread title is "Suggestion: Give up on developing games" and the rest same BS :rolleyes:

ill tell you something im nearly 30

Thanks for letting us know cause it's hard to tell when reading your post :p

Just admit now that this game is never going to work, and when it does work everyone will have been playing Operation Flashpoint 2 for about 2 milleniums, get your backsides into gear and just admit the game doesnt work and isnt going to, I waited for ages for the 1.4 patch and you still havn't fixed any of the important stuff, three of my friends bought this game and the three of us stopped playing it after about an hour and put it away for good, this is the options I see you having, withdraw it from further sale until more problems are fixed or expect to loose all respect that you "might" have left, big dissapointment guys, big time dissapointment, hey have you at Bohemia seen this, maybe he could fix the game for you:

Obvious troll is obvious

1. You are not and will never be SAS.

2. I am not saying anything about the gameplay, I am just moaning about the endless bug's that they refuse to fix but manage to fix all the little non important things.

3. If you had any intelligence you wouldnt brag about a pc like that.

Thanks for attacking me personally, SASrecon is my gametag no-one said anything about joining the SAS, i just like my country and am proud of this particular regiment.

I'm not bragging about my PC, i just have it in my signature so when i post a thread to do with performance issues/improvements i don't have to type them all out.

Your second comment cracked me up the most, BIS is the most dedicated game company out there, they slave hours on end fixing bugs and content *for free* and for our benefit, we have a nice community going on at these forums and if you don't choose to respect it then please leave.

facepalm.jpg

FlyinCircus has been banned for registering into these forums just for trolling and insulting.

Thread closed.

Edited by Rellikki