Sign in to follow this  
KAA-Doc

Thank you Arma 2

Having just pre orderd my OFP 2 game, i decided to give my m8,s copy a go

but i then decided, to cancel my order, because to be honest, the game is just not what the makers, are making it out to be

So now i am proud to be, part of the Arma 2 Game, and community, and have to say this game is stunning

Thank You Arma 2:bounce3:

Regards

Doc:yay:

Awesome to have you on board! You'll find this community is one of the most active game communities out there by far. If you've got any questions about... well anything, don't hesitate to ask. Now I'm off to go sleep, it's 12:37 AM here.

Once again, welcome to ArmA II!

Yes welcome to the community, mi casa su casa. ;)

Mmm .... yeah, welcome!

But does this mean we welcome all-the-more guys and girls heartily if

1. they confess having tried Dragon Rising,

2. confess they were deadly wrong even trying it AND (!)

3. heartily canceled pre-order?

I think so. But that's ok. Since DR could (!) have been a real danger to split the milsim-community.

Welcome from the Forums Veterans Association, hehe.

Its a great community and actually the only gaming one that i still visit after so many years

Is there a way to get rid of Dragon Rising without burning the game? I dont think anyone would want crap like that.

I have no trouble imagining Suma and Maruk high-fiving eachother after the OFDDR release. :D

I have no trouble imagining Suma and Maruk high-fiving eachother after the OFDDR release. :D

I totally disagree,why were bis scared of DR?also it is very dumb to say "this/that game is shit";this behaviour belongs to other forum,not welcome here.And no I am not a moderator so you can say "pfffff,Aelin stfu+go away!!":bounce3:

I know i would :D

But at the same time i would make a sad face while looking at what the big bad CM has done to my precious Operation Flashpoint.

I know i would :D

But at the same time i would make a sad face while looking at what the big bad CM has done to my precious Operation Flashpoint.

Indeed... :(

Sorry for the late reply, been working, But thanks for the warm wellcome :bounce3:

regsrds

Doc

I totally disagree,why were bis scared of DR? (...)

If you would have cared to read the whole thread which is comparably easy until now, you would have seen that explanation given by me?

I did(I always did),still no clear for me(maybe I am dumb)

Having just pre orderd my OFP 2 game, i decided to give my m8,s copy a go

but i then decided, to cancel my order, because to be honest, the game is just not what the makers, are making it out to be

So now i am proud to be, part of the Arma 2 Game, and community, and have to say this game is stunning

Thank You Arma 2:bounce3:

Regards

Doc:yay:

Welcome aboard mate! :) I've been an ofp fan since 2001 and I must say you've definately made the right choice. I love this game as it is already but hope BIS will polish out the bugs and improve the game like it did with ofp. This game is one of a kind and never believed DR would be even remotely as good as arma 2.

I did(I always did),still no clear for me(maybe I am dumb)

No no your not dumb just slow :p (j/k)

I held off buying both Arma 2 and OFP:DR to see which was ultimately triumphant.

I must say so far, it seems Arma 2 may be winning and will soon get my money.

Quote:

Originally Posted by VectorForFood

On the ARMA2 note, OFP2 has WAY better graphics, and the actualy FPS gameplay blows ARMA2 out of the water

To be honest with ya, i think the graphic in ofp, were over done,

It not only felt like i was playing a console game, it look;d like it as well

As for the FPS, im sure there will be, if not allready is, Tweaks, that can bost the FPS, so i can live with that

regards

Doc:butbut:

Welcome :)

However we don't allow any welcome nor farewell threads here.

And for DR we have a dedicated thread in the offtopic forum.