BronzeEagle

The Code Blue Thread

Thank you.

As for the soft armour,I'm not bothered about getting into too much detail.

But thanks for pointing it out.I might change it later.

The IR flag is on the other sleeve.

the units look great guys.....very goood work..

is there any future plan to bring those badassess to arma2.?

I don't think that is possible.

STGN

Well,you could do it.But whether or not you'd want to do the large amount of work it would involve,is another thing entirely.It wouldn't be a simple conversion.And it's not something ,I personally,plan on doing.

:)

Macser

Well,you could do it.But whether or not you'd want to do the large amount of work it would involve,is another thing entirely.It wouldn't be a simple conversion.And it's not something ,I personally,plan on doing.

Thks for the reply...yeah lots of work for them to be playable in arma2..i still learning how to make models 3ds Max...hahah..its damn hard...:D:D

The units look great code blue team...Very AWESEOME job...I will definetly install OFP just to play those units..:yay::yay:

You may have some weapons models? Or will use existing with CB 1.0. I know that uses the M16A4 Marine Infantry and Army M4A2 with different optical viewfinder

Hello Miho,BronzeEagle,

I was re-working pretty much all of them.They're a bit on the large side and they could do with a facelift.

Although for the moment I'm concentrating on the infantry.

But it'll be M4s all round.I'll be throwing in the M24,M40a3,and M14 dmr too.

More or less what your animation will include whether they will be compatible with some mod as ww4?. It is possible to do the animation to keep arms that holds the handle unit which is located under the barrel like in this pic

168258img2.jpg

and will be the integration of your units with some addon's vehicle as COMBAT! HMMWV HMMWV Pack or FK HMMWV

Hello Miho,

The problem is,if you animate it that way,then the hand will be in that position for every rifle they pick up.Regardless of it having a handle or not.I don't know about the feasibility of having looping scripts checking for weapon type.But even if that were possible,it would still require the creation of a new set of animations based around that hand position.Or some setobjecttexture trickery.Which would come with it's own set of problems.

More or less what your animation will include whether they will be compatible with some mod as ww4?

Not straight out of the box,so to speak.They're different enough to need tweaking,for other animation sets.As for any special features,I'm not getting involved in detailed configs or scripting.Just models and texturing.

I'm not too sure what you mean about the hummers.

Edited by Macser
Fighting with the bloody formatting.

I'm not too sure what you mean about the hummers.

Something like with Cbt Hummers 1.21 they req. hyk unit, I thinking about this.

For example, you put in the editor empty car (jeep, hummve) and two soldiers and by game logic put soldiers in gunner & driver position, not to enter a million times in this field, int swithmove "gunner" or something similar can not remember now exactly :)

Edit.

Maybe some one give me link to sun or balistic glasses to add like usual addon :) I search at ofpr.info but can't find.

Edited by miho

That kind of thing is outside the scope of what I'm doing Miho.I'm trying not to veer too much out of modelling and textures.Maybe BronzeEagle could give you more info on that question.

As for the glasses,I'm not too sure if there's anything like that out there.Nothing that specific anyway. :)

yeah we're not trying to come out with anything revolutionary here we're just doing some conventional and spec op units for guarded/unguarded targets with some cool sounds and stuff.

Edited by BronzeEagle

MARINES hit em from one direction the army hits em from another and the marines hit from the sea and the army hits from the

land. I guess thats how they know the way back from the operation. spec ops are for patrolling non combat areas for signs

of combatants and either raiding them unguarded or calling in an assault which the army would then hit.

keep this in mind when editing missions for the code blue 2.0 units which are coming very soon according to photos.

we wouldn't want these guys misrepresented, and i figure if we know how to use the units we can better design our

missions. these missions goals are what we are building our units designs from. a conventional war led by spec ops.

just hang on the code blue 2.0 units are coming soon!!!

Edited by BronzeEagle

Hello, could you make new version of CSLA (CzechSlovakian People Army)?

That old is too old i think :))

just hang on the code blue 2.0 units are coming soon!!!

That's a very good news :)

One of the most awaited addons for me :D

Wow they look great, and I can't wait! Any plans on a MRAP Cougar 4x4/6x6? Since they are replacing the HMMVW. I have no clue if you guys are doing vehicles or not so just a tip.

That would be great to have MRAP Cougar 4x4/6x6 or later hmmvee which are currently used in Afghanistan and Iraq with more armor

Hello guys,

Well.I got out of the habit of deadlines and release dates,a long time ago.It just serves to unrealistically raise hopes.For me at least,this is just a game.Albeit a great game.But modding for it amounts to a hobby,not a lifestyle or career choice.So bear in mind,although it started several months ago,I haven't been working on it every day since then.It's not always possible. :)

Any plans on a MRAP Cougar 4x4/6x6?

At the moment I'm not working on any vehicles.Just working on units and weapons.Whether or not BronzeEagle is considering it,I'm not sure.

:)

Edited by Macser

sorry guys i don't want my team to be working for the rest of their lives, just the units and weapons and that will be it from us.

Oh I got plenty of realistic vehicles from CBT ,and SEFs amazing Humvees, I just think these units look excellent, easily the best lookin US infantry addon Ive seen :yay:

MRAPs would be good to see, but it's not like there's a paucity of excellent vehicles for OFP that will (presumably) work great with the Codeblue units. COMBAT! for one, has a superb set of US vehicles. MRAPs are only 'necessary' for scenarios involving forces in Iraq/Afghanistan from about 2008/09-onwards.

Because of their very high centers of gravity, limited mobility, and limited armament, they'd be of debatable use in a conventional war from a realism standpoint anyways: so it's not like there's a lot of scenario limitations imposed by lacking an MRAP.

it deeply saddens me to do this but due to a faulty flashpoint graphics issue where i get blocky characters n shit, ima have to quit the community cuz i can't get any of the addons to look right in game, maybe it has to do with permissions or some other shit. ima release the last issue of code blue resources soon so you guys can make top notch missions with custom images and sound and stuff and music in the briefings like i used to. all my images and music will be in this code blue resources for you to use yourself. ill post a link in the mission editing section and maybe on here too if i can. but it saddens me to go i been here from the start, and im talking the demo, so..... so anyhow, keep this game alive, this is currently the only as far as i know free and supported video game creation engine thus far for military aspects and its one of the best, my time as a mission editor was great and ill never forget it, another chance to make custom missions like this may never come but we'll see. so im giving out all my resources i made missions with.

signing off,

BronzeEagle

"nothing but headshots"

remember me with that quote when you fight

Edited by BronzeEagle

Well thats too bad, sad too see you go. :(

Did you try reinstalling directX and other grafics drivers, also when you uninstall did you make sure OFP was completely removed from the windows registry. You said you had a problem that made you reinstall was it OFP related?

STGN