Sign in to follow this  
Club-On

ArmA Ghost Recon II

991b289788.jpg

I guys

I just want to share with you my project.

Like the one I made for ArmA one, about 2 years ago (ArmA Ghost Recon)

the concept is quite simple :

- Ghost Recon design.

- Musics from Ghost recon and diferent famous games, in high quality.

- Voices.

- sound effects.

- In game cutscene.

- Many visual effects (coloring, original fog particule, Ghost Recon screen, nuklear explosion,...)

- Good frame rate.

- Many animations

I love Armed assault for the realistic experience it's give you (ArmA II is the best master piece for me)s

It's that kind of game where you can put just 3 soldiers versus 3 enemies to have fun.

I don't like especially to play at GHOST RECON right now, but I remember what it gave me when I played it for the first

time; So I just want to reproduce this feeling and give more atmosphere to the game.

Hope you enjoy, let me know your suggestions

more information comming soon.

bfe8fc667c.jpg

:war: Y O U T U B E____ L I N K :war:

Trailer 01

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUehVU8vW6k&hl=fr&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUehVU8vW6k&hl=fr&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

A part of the nuke

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkP0pK0INig&hl=fr&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkP0pK0INig&hl=fr&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Edited by Club-On

Cool, but resize those images fast to 100kb or less. They will be removed otherwise and mods will spank your ass. :)

lol.... thanks Alex72 the screens are now resizes. and thanks for the interest guys.

The problem is not size in pixels but the size in Kb, they are over 100KB.

What you have to do is lower the resolution "quality" or add thumbnails.

Hey buddy, it seems like an awsome idea - I really liked Ghost Recon. But I have to warn you, I cant even begin to name you all the copyright and intellectual property rights issues that you have on your hand with bringing something like GR to ArmA II. GR is from a totally different producer and they are not going to be impressed if you nick their music and stick it in a mod for another game. And in terms of intelectual property, its their ideas, being brought to another game. The guys from GR wont be happy at all. Just be careful about importing the actual ghost recon music, lay out, things like that.

I played your ARMA 1 Ghost Recon mission and I absolutely loved it. I played it numerous times and made my own video and promo for it, but after my last pc initialize I may have lost all that info. A GR ARMA II coop would be downloaded and played by me for sure.

Jezza =) About intellectual property. I worked a lot on it when I was a PR, a few years ago. Yes, you're absolutely right. But... In the videogame community, There's some king of "traditionnal" permission for mods. Club-on doesn't steal code from the original game, he just took design and musics. It 's more a tribute than a copy. I really don't think that Ubisoft could attack him on that : on the contrary, it's a very good advert for their ghost recon products.

Club-On : looking forward for your project! the video gave an amazing feeling!

Wow, awesome trailer. Did you actually manage to get that Ghost Recon GUI ingame? :eek:

Looking forward to this!

Oh dude, why do you have to make it look like Advanced Warfighter? :(

That's not a real Ghost Recon game... For a minute there you had me very excited untill i saw those screenshots.

The original Ghost Recon is thousand times better and more like ArmA 2 then GRAW ever was, or will be.

+ GRAW's hud is so arcady, you can just smell the console it was designed for.

I guys

Don't worry for me about the property of the logo, music, design and the rest.

I have done this 2 years ago with my firs mission.

I called UbiSoft and Konami all ready of corse. They just told me, every thing is find and instead

they was happy.

Have a look on this post :http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard311/ikonboard.cgi?;act=ST;f=67;t=65294;st=30

About the In Game Desing of GRAW you can remove it if you don't like it, very easy to do.

If you keep it, it will folow you all mission long, It better to keep it beacause you've got informations changing on it like objectifs and bonus.

I know GRAW is a bit more arcad game, thas why I prefer a lot ArmA 2, But GRAW give you a nice experience about the senario the sound and the action; personally I prefer the first GhostRecon.

Bohemia give us a realy good tool to make mission with any atmosphere we want to and also add many animations.

So I just couldn't pass over it..

Many thanks guys I keep working And the Final Trailer is on a way.

Edited by Club-On

God it's good to see you back Club-On. Your A1 missions were great. This looks wicked.

Outstanding!

I loved GRAW2 as a more accessible tactical shooter. I got all my friends hooked and we've spent hours playing. A GRAW/2 coop in the ArmaII engine is just freakin awesome! I really, really looking forward to this! Your intro is fantastic.

I wouldn't call GRAW more arcade than Arma, not at all. It is less realistic, though, but not because of the actual gameplay, but because of the HUD and a few mechanics that are slightly less realistic.

Looks great! I always liked the overall theme in the Ghost Recon games, a sense of an overarching story and a touch of high politics at times. Things like this, things that make you feel you are part of something bigger are sorely lacking in the original ARMA 2 campaign - Looking forward to seeing this mission, or series of missions released.

Awesome, I loved this mission in ArmA1! When I'm home I'll definitely check this out!

Tell you the truth, I just want the units, I don't need all that glitter crap on my screen distracting me and blocking my view when not in gun zoom mode. Although that hud display looks great for a futuristic tank gunner hud.