Sign in to follow this  
zenger

“liberation 1941-1945�

They definitely not, I think. Their mod scenario wont happen in winter.

uhhh.... their mod is centered around a 4 year period. I count 4 Winters there pal. :j: Not to mention one of the major reasons the Russians defeated the Germans was BECAUSE of the brutal Russian winters, which the Germans were not prepared for. ;)

*update list*

Soviets

Light:

-BA 64

-BM 13 "Katyusha"

Tanks:

-BT-7

-T-26

-T-60

-T-34/76

-T-34/85

-KV-1

-KV-2

-JS-85

-JS-2

-soviet Valentine, Matilda, Churchill, Sherman and Stuart

-SU-76

-SU-85

-SU-100

-SU-122

-SU-152

------

Planes:

-I-16

-Mig 3

-LaGG 3

-La 5

-Yak 9

-Il 2

-TB 3

-PE 2

-----

- Infantry

- Mosin Nagant rifle

- PPD

- PPSh

- SVT 40

- Maksim machinegun

- DP 1928

- 45-mm cannon (1942)

- ZiS-3 cannon

- 76,2-mm cannon (1943)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Germans

Light:

-SdKfz 251 Hanomag

-Sdkfz 251 "Stuka zu Fuss"

Tanks:

-Pz II

-Pz 38 (t)

-Pz III and his versions

-Pz IV and his versions

-Pz V Panther

-Pz VI Tiger

-Pz VII Tiger 2 "King Tiger"

-Marder I,II, III

-Stug III

-Stug IV

-Stug 40

-Hetzter

-Jagdpanzer IV/70

-Jagdpanther

-sdkfz 184 "Elefant/Ferdinand"

-Nashorn

-Jagdtiger

Planes:

-Messerschmitt BF 109

-Focke Wulf FW 190

-Junkers Ju 87"Stuka"

-Ju 52 "Tante Ju"

-------

- Infantry

- К98

- MP-40

- G-43

- Stg-44

- Mg-34

- MG-42

- PAK-40

- Flak 88

Colour: Green: In mod , Red: No content,

Edited by GERdumbadass

oh ffs just let them make it however they fucking want! enough of these lists, let it be released and work on what they go ffs.....

If they don't, you can.

??

I was under the impression that at this point the mod was focusing on a particular scenario set in the third quarter of 1944?

GERdumbadass

Please stop to make some "list of units" for us. For this tjere's our officially information. thank you.

Hi,

will it be possible that you can use the Pak-40 together with the Hanomag? Like an "attach to" or "anprotzen" feature? Would be very nice if we could use the pak 40 not only as an static weapon!

Greetz

How did u get your nick m8?

Just a question...

You already got a shot across the bow, so a bit self initiative could help.

I recommend to read the first page of this thread, the initial one, where all information about an upcoming mod is provided...actually in each thread for any mod.

Hi, any screens for new progress, such as red army troops or etc.?

I was figglin around with a view scenarios, and noticed that actually not one marker fits to any map from 1939-45.Means not one marker is accurate to the used ones in those times.

Would be great if we could get an update for markers.

I dont expect it in a demo version, but would be very handy in later versions of the mod.

Wow, this looks to be an amazing mod. Good work... some of the screens are epic :D

@Liberation 41-45

asking some other mod for modells, ( FH2 from BF2, ) than you dont must build new modells.

ever think that they would rather make their own models?.... let them work on it in peace...

If the mod would be released tomorrow, and wouldnt work due some bugs, that couldnt be eliminated, coz guys like you rush an early release, you would be for sure the first complaining about a not working mod.

So loose the reins and wait for thing that will happen or not.

And if you cant, grab O2 or 3DMax, start making models yourself, import them ,create the config, create and apply textures, do beta testing, apply the scripts, do beta testing (also on dedicated envirement) and offer then one of your demanded and finished addon of your "wish list" to the Libmod.

That will shorten the time to wait for the mod and prevent you from making senseless posts, as u will then understand what it means creating an addon, not mentioning a complete Mod.

Good things take time.

If i wanted to play BF2 /Fh2 which I have then I would, this is Lib Mod, these guys been around

long time and i think appreciation and patience for their work is important if you wish to play with their stuff.

Check out their stuff in OFP.

Suggestions and ideas are always a good thing, but these guys know what their doing, other

then screenshots and a coupe of videos we really havent seen anything yet, let them do their thing and finish,

and then we can play with the real thing.;)

Edited by Gnter Severloh

If the mod would be released tomorrow, and wouldnt work due some bugs, that couldnt be eliminated, coz guys like you rush an early release, you would be for sure the first complaining about a not working mod...

I dont think any Mod team would release something couldn't work at all. As for bugs, it's a normal thing overally and even for BIS, they just improve it one by one in a way of patch releasing and never delayed their publication of OFP, AMRA, ARMA2 & OA till all are ready without bugs found. In other words, lots of bugs could only be found and rectified by wide extensive testing and playing by gamers after its releasing. Shortly, we have enough patience for bug fixing but no for long years waiting for a basic release.

Edited by FKPLACE

I dont think any Mod team would release something couldn't work at all. As for bugs, it's a normal thing overally and even for BIS, they just improve it one by one in a way of patch releasing and never delayed their publication of OFP, AMRA, ARMA2 & OA till all are ready without bugs found. In other words, lots of bugs could only be found and rectified by wide extensive testing and playing by gamers after its releasing. Shortly, we have enough patience for bug fixing but no for long years waiting for a basic release.

Pfff...it's up to the addon makers to choose how and when they want to release something. Not happy ? Do it yourself !

Edited by ProfTournesol
typo

@FKplace: i guess u missed the meaning of my post, as it was directed to Gerdumbass initial rush.

No need to hurry anyone to release a mod, as it is absolutely up to a mod when and how stuff get releasd, and it is absolutely up to you when,if and how u play a mod.

And again the well known principle of all mods and addons kicks in:

It will be released ,when it is done.

If u want it earlier, do it yourself or make a mod team get paid.

Edited by Nephris1

don't waste your time to answer this guy's they do not know to appreciate the work of the liberate-team ^^take your time and ignore such post's is the easiest way