theavonlady

OFP Addon request thread

Hi all,

this addon is very very difficult to find nowadays and I need it for FDF MOD 1.4.

Any of you know any site still running this file ? Or maybe some of you can pass it directly to me ?

Thanks

Hi there,

as i just said I'm playing FDF Mod 1.4, but i can't play the WW2 singleplayer missions because get an error saying that "finnish defence forces mod ww2 pack is missing"...

EDIT : for some reason there is a sub-directory called "finmod" inside the main "finmod" directory.

So I put these files into the main one and now works fine.

Edited by Mike_ITA

I'm sorry to bore you but I have the n-problem with FDF mod.

I encountered the well-known Kegetys Smith&Wesson problem and I can't load a mission.

Someone can send me the fixed Smith&Wesson file ? The name is "KEG_SWRevolvers_10_fixed"

Thanks!!

I'm sorry to bore you but I have the n-problem with FDF mod.

I encountered the well-known Kegetys Smith&Wesson problem and I can't load a mission.

Someone can send me the fixed Smith&Wesson file ? The name is "KEG_SWRevolvers_10_fixed"

Thanks!!

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?130382-Fix-for-Kegetys-Smith-And-Wesson-Revolvers&p=2761003&viewfull=1#post2761003

BAS_Weap

BAS_M4ACOG

bas_dera3

oldtruck

MFCTI116mortarmenu

Edited by Pr0D1g10

Man I still get the error with the MFCTI116mortarmenu

Also I already have uwar_grass, it was in the files I downloaded (Black Hawk Down Mission)

Man I still get the error with the MFCTI116mortarmenu

Also I already have uwar_grass, it was in the files I downloaded (Black Hawk Down Mission)

I think either you already had MFCTI116 installed and it's conflicting with the mission, or the mission has a bogus addon requirement listed in the mission.sqm file. Editing the mission is the only way to fix that.

Edited by Zulu1

Anyone know a good units for russian and US with model similar to modern arma series? But once who I can still contact the creators coz I have to rename some lf it's componen names to and redefine for it to work on the animation I'm working on.

@Capjerahya

There's also Sanctuary's Modder Resources, which is a lot of the stuff used to make WW4 in an editable format.

It's based on Hyakushiki's models, but the textures have been stitched together (and probably some other optimisations also). All sorts of clothing patterns are already included, but it's relatively simple to add your own (just apply the template of clothing style you want, wrinkles, and so on). It's intended to be low on resources, so you shouldn't expect the highest level of detail.

Best of all, you don't need to ask anyone to make use of it.