theavonlady

OFP Addon request thread

Thanks, its the same one as i've search but not the details I wanted. :p

I really hate modeling the whole thing my self specially when don't know how it looks inside.. Does anyone have the mlod p3d of mrap in arma 3 that is under the new license?

Thanks, its the same one as i've search but not the details I wanted. :p

I really hate modeling the whole thing my self specially when don't know how it looks inside.. Does anyone have the mlod p3d of mrap in arma 3 that is under the new license?

Nothing from ArmA3 can be ported to any other game at the moment.

Nothing from ArmA3 can be ported to any other game at the moment.

I checked and there is none. :< I thought arma 3 has some. I'll just hunt some arma 2 moders that made an m-mtv mrap addon and ask permission to port. Hopefully some modder permits me. Having mrap in desert missions is kinda cool.

Hmm. Mediafire link didn't work for you? I just downloaded it there no problem. I'll see what I can do for you when I get back home from work later.

I am looking for files that used to be stored here:

http://wargames.armaholic.eu/files

I sent .kju a PM asking about it. In the mean time I have all of the WGL files. Let me know what you need.

It would be nice if you set up your server with all of the addons, islands and missions that we used to have on the old servers:

Zeus

Shacktactical

CiA

EWE

Cossacks

edit: .kju has gotten back to me and assures that the files are still there. He is in touch with Foxhound to see if he can get it back on line again.

Good News The files are now back :yay: Many thanks to .kju and Foxhound.

Edited by Zulu1
update

The one on OFPR.info only gives me a damaged archive...

I've just checked and a lot of files appear to be damaged. I've recently let someone make a mirror of the file server and I fear they may have had a virus or something on their computer that has corrupted a lot of files ...

^^ Thats not good, The wealth of user content for OFP is amazing and if it gets lost that will be a very sad day. I doubt I'll ever truly be over modding this game.

I'm looking for generic items to use as magazines for dummy weapons. So the player doesnt have to just guess what is in this m16 mag pack lol. items like...

Food items (beans, bread, meat, water bottle etc)

Generic car parts (battery, starter motor, clutch plate etc)

Computer Parts (floppy disk, circuit boards, transistor)

Any other general items tools like monkey wrench, ammo press, different coloured bags like sugar bags. Anything at all along these lines....

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks. I already have a lot of open world generation scripts that I wrote maybe a year ago, shouldn't take long to get an "escape from C-Site island full of dinosaurs and corporate poachers" mod up and running. If anyone wants some of my scripts let me know, they are sp at the moment, designed for a two/three player "stay within 300m of each other" type game. I find it boring when the game creator knows what is going to happen so I use arrays of units/positions/weapons/vehicles and the Random command a lot.

I've just checked and a lot of files appear to be damaged.

Bad news indeed.Hopefully the damage isn't too extensive.

FriendlyIntentions is this the kind of thing you meant?It might be a start.