Sign in to follow this  
Wags

Mild Sexual Themes?

I noticed the "M" rating on the ArmA website said "Mild Sexual Themes." I have not seen any type of sexual behavior in the game. So why did it get labeled for sexual themes?

Hookers ingame = "Mild Sexual Themes (M)" rating. And that's about it, nothing more so don't worry. :p

is that wags from ED ?

Use PM for that instead dragging a thread offtopic after only 2 replies.

Theres hookers in the game

Where are these hookers? I want to shoot them... :p

If you only got a "mild sexual theme" from a hooker you would be so disappointed!

Lol ESRB saw it said hookers. They thought of the fragile little minds that may be warped because of a seven letter word. Oh no. And yes Fabregas. I would be disappointed.

And all because we don't have a proper animation for a model... like that sprite in Duke3D =)

Ah yes nothing like a ratings warning regarding sex in a game about violence.

Where are these hookers? I want to shoot them... :p

I think Jack the Ripper started out in a very similar way. (The warning on the back of Victorian Cluedo - those peices were very suggestive to the Victorian mind you know. " 'Twas I, in an alley, with my bare hands"!)

Ah yes nothing like a ratings warning regarding sex in a game about violence.

Show them titties and their eyes bleed; show them dismembered bodies and they'll praise the realism. :D

Show them titties and their eyes bleed; show them dismembered bodies and they'll praise the realism. :D

Exactly. It makes no sense.

I noticed "Hookers" are now "Women" in editor...I guess they got promoted in one of the patches.

It could also involve a girl from the very first campaign mission who has been raped by Chedaki insurgents.

And ofcourse the hookers without panties.

From my observations of running round that island, not many women to choose from... and those chickens look damn saucy.

They cannot be hookers because I tried everyway and there is no way I can find to pay for one of them.