Sign in to follow this  
cjsoques

Training Servers

Would you like training servers?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like training servers?

• Yes, that would be fun...and education!
    • No, I don't need no stinkin' training...RTFM

Who else thinks there should be training servers setup?

Project Reality for BF2 had them and it was immensely helpful to understand the mechanics of multiplayer play and how to work together as a team before being thrown into a battle.

It was just a sandbox map with really low respawn times to let you try out and train on everything. It was extremely fun and educational.

Hi all

Zeus are considering running training days. There will be a post about it in the near future.

Kind Regards walker

I would be interested in that too. Unsure of coms on pc and not super with controls........yet. Hate getting kicked for honest mistake. Nobody is perfect.

I wanted to beat the campaign and finish dslyecxi's guide before I hopped into multiplayer but I'd check this out for sure.

IMO you don't need one. When I started playing online I didn't know how anything worked and I learned through trial and error. You can ask questions when you're in a server and people will answer unless they're dicks. Just make sure you know how to type so you can explain yourself or apologize for driving away in the MHQ, lol.

We have started one for newer players that play on Our Domination server and want access to our Tactical server.

---------- Post added at 08:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

IMO you don't need one. When I started playing online I didn't know how anything worked and I learned through trial and error. You can ask questions when you're in a server and people will answer unless they're dicks. Just make sure you know how to type so you can explain yourself or apologize for driving away in the MHQ, lol.

Respectfully saying that is what corrupts a server, the guys are in a battle trying to focus and a New guy keeps trying to fly or as stated running off with the MHQ:eek:.

OF course we ALL have been there at one time :o so IF it is possible a short training mission is a WONDERFUL :yay: asset to learn how to gell with the team.

I wanted to beat the campaign and finish dslyecxi's guide before I hopped into multiplayer but I'd check this out for sure.

ditto