Sign in to follow this  
badkarma

Feature requests?

tank commander could use his arms when turned out, ie bins guns grenades.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Mar. 23 2002,16:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Damn the moderators.<span id='postcolor'>

well, countless times its been mentioned about spamming and i sat and read 4 threads where it was destroyed with a few members spamming it.

Next time its post restricitons biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (slowyconection @ Mar. 23 2002,07:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">nuclear strikes and ion beacon

a better MP would be nice 2<span id='postcolor'>

LMFAO this is OFP bro not a "stripped Version of renegade" hehe

Ummm............no Mr. Placebo I haven't gone anywhere yet.

I thought you were smart.

What amuses me is how people make such a big issue of post count not being important to them, then when they lose their post counts they sulk about it, either you care about the community or you don't, if you don't then you're no loss, if you do then suck it in and prove your worth smile.gif

But this is not the topic of the thread so I'll shut up now smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Mar. 23 2002,18:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ah good.

I was hoping you would.<span id='postcolor'>

Come on it's only a number it does not mean anything and if your like me you would capitalise on have your post count reset I have it has already given me a good hour of amusement.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Deus Ex @ Mar. 23 2002,19:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (slowyconection @ Mar. 23 2002,07:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">nuclear strikes and ion beacon

a better MP would be nice 2<span id='postcolor'>

LMFAO this is OFP<span id='postcolor'>

i no

sad

but there r addons out there

Being able to move while having your Binoculars on!!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (BigRed @ Mar. 24 2002,00:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Being able to move while having your Binoculars on!!!<span id='postcolor'>

Yes,

Like when you look through your iron sights, then you move, you return to normal view, but when you stop you have immediatly your iron sight again.

That would be great with binocs.

How about a possibility to just move around in a 'live' island.

I mean, (for example) russians would  be all over the island,

and I could put a man and a car into island (maybe from

editor) and start living on the island. Maybe first without

arnament, then ride over some poor soldier, get weapon,

start playing lone wolf and making life for occupation forces a

bit more unpleasant. Not any predecided stuff, just act on

possibilities that come in front of you...

I haven't messed with the editor that much, only some

practice stuff, so if above is possible at the moment a hint is gladly welcomed... smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Oni @ Mar. 25 2002,13:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">How about a possibility to just move around in a 'live' island.

I mean, (for example) russians would  be all over the island,

and I could put a man and a car into island (maybe from

editor) and start living on the island. Maybe first without

arnament, then ride over some poor soldier, get weapon,

start playing lone wolf and making life for occupation forces a

bit more unpleasant. Not any predecided stuff, just act on

possibilities that come in front of you...

I haven't messed with the editor that much, only some

practice stuff, so if above is possible at the moment a hint is gladly welcomed... smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Sounds like Resistance to me smile.gif

Well, yes and no (?).

What I'm drooling after is perhaps something we can't see

in another year or two, I guess. There wouldn't be missions,

but a whole population living their own life on the island.

I could drive my new shiny Trabant to any town, maybe

dressed as civilian (Resistance smile.gif), park on the

market square right next to local command post, a short

walk and pull out a pistol, shoot the officer and get the hell

out of there just to ambush the ambulance rushing to the

place few km's out of town. Then it would be time to

leave my car on the roadside, and disappear into the

forest just to appear somewhere with a new plan...

Then saving the game and continuing my bitter resistance

next day. Of course, the idea can expand so other

characters would show up to join in battle, some of these

could stay undercover in town, supplying info and maybe

blowing things up etc, and some joining in raids for bigger

targets...

I think this could be nice  smile.gif

I guess the computational power to run a whole island with

people living some kind of artificial intelligence life isn't

what we have at the moment. Isn't the big single mission

recommended for over 1GHz machines and the action is

just about in one valley only - so whole island would need

'a bit' bigger calculator....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (jawk @ Mar. 21 2002,17:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (advocatexxx @ Mar. 21 2002,17:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Allowing people to chat while moving. I can hold the run button, but whenever i hit "/" to type, my guy stops moving. this is especially annoying when driving a vehicle, as you have to stop in order not to hit a tree.<span id='postcolor'>

u can use joystick for that...

With my Sidewinder i ve bind the X Y Z axis to be like the running mvt,called i guess in english "pre-programmated action" in the profils menu of sidewindercentral "(i use too an automate task progz that permit me larger combo):

ex: button8 is binded "O"+"input delay=1/2sec+"Mouse1" so i ll lock on target and fire at the same time, useful when u are gunner or pilot alone  in US side (the russian side AT4 didnt "lock on after firing" & it take 1.5 seconds delay to lock on again and u must view your target the entire time).

So i can use the chat and with the right hand to control my VH and the other to talk passenger gunner/pilot (like say "go go go" to the paratrooper passenger).

====> I would like that OPF ll permit "text aliase"...so u ll bind some phrase/yell/laugh... (not the full console, i play CS since beta1, and aliase ruined a part of the game).

Text aliase would be kind and quicker than radio/command sys (thought the command sys is most efficient if u are a team commander... ie i cannot confirm that a target is destroy, so i must write my mate that i shot down in the "Camp/side chat"==> time loosing).<span id='postcolor'>

can u send me ur sidewinder profile?

ale2999@hotmail.com

A tiered command system.

Running while reloading.

Moving with binoculars.

Baseball.

A little more realistic sky. fatter and nicer clouds, better explosions (nicer and more realistic), sound upgrade, women models. wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">A little more realistic sky<span id='postcolor'>

It seemed very realistic to me confused.gif what do you want more ?

But you're right with explosions, they don't look realistic.

And fire!!! We need fire, I want to burn those trees!!! biggrin.gif

I would like them to fix the few bugs with the AI. So that when you are a black op, it's the middle of the night and it's pitch black, and your lying in a bush. None of the soldiers can possibly see you, and the officer is looking in another direction so he can't pick you up with his NV goggles. You pop an enemy soldier at the back of a column in the head with your silenced HKMP5SD. He drops silently. The rest of the soldier in the column haven't seen him go down, couldn't have heard him go down.

But all of them instantly know exactly where you are, mount their weapons, hit the deck and pepper you with bullets.

And also they need to fix the fact that the AI never loads HEAT rounds in a tank.

- Mi-26 Halo

- KA-50 Chernaya Akula

- BTR-80

- LAV-25

- BMP-3

- T-80U or T-90

- An-94 Abakan Scoped

- An-2 Colt

- Merkava

- Challenger 2

- Leopard

- Igla - Sa-16/18 "Gimlet/Grouse"

- 2S6M Tunguska

- The ability to peek around corners, ie., to lean out without exposing your whole body, and duck back behind cover when you stop peeking. Preferably, it would also be harder to spot someone peeking.

- A seperate hot key for switching firing modes on a weapon. I really don't think you should switch from semi-auto, to burst, to hand grenade!

- Make more buildings capable of being entered, and make them actually useful (until someone drops an RPG in on you, at least.) wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Mohamz @ Mar. 26 2002,15:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">A little more realistic sky<span id='postcolor'>

It seemed very realistic to me confused.gif what do you want more ?

But you're right with explosions, they don't look realistic.

And fire!!! We need fire, I want to burn those trees!!! biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Well. Look up and you'll see something you won't like. Clouds are not realistic either. They should be a little fatter and clear sky should really be clear sky. I can't explain what's really wrong with the sky. Just look in the game sky and in the real sky. wink.gif

i would like this bug fixed that came about in 1.46, when using joystick you cannot use a joystick button to go up and down, only the throtle, which is much to sensitive and clumsy in this game.