Sign in to follow this  
POPKA

1930's Mafia (Mod concept)

when can we expect release

over the next couple of weeks, i've got permission to edit a few things now unit wise.

Any chance of ArmA 2 release.

C'mon you know you want to spend more hours of your life making other people really happy...:D

Ported from OFP, the models would probably look pretty out of place in Arma 2 unfortunately.

Yeah that's why I was hoping he'd give up, you know, his life to re-make for ArmA2 ;)

a straight port to Arma2 isnt possible, you pretty much have to start again. As which what im having to do with my Nogovan Light Infantry for Arma2.

Mafia mod to Operation Flash Point? Another good idea :) . About your pictures POPKA :looks good. looks very good. That tommy gun is a really nasty weapon :eek: . Keep it up :) .

Edited by 33BO11OF00
whop.typo :)

Yeah that's why I was hoping he'd give up, you know, his life to re-make for ArmA2

Whats with ArmA 2, leave the addon makers alone you got enough people in ArmA 2 already:D :shine:

EDIT:

By the way, hows it going Popka? :)

Whats with ArmA 2, leave the addon makers alone you got enough people in ArmA 2 already:D :shine:

Dude i wasn't seriously asking him to put all his work on hold for ArmA2.:smiley-blunder:

Hi guys, sorry for the long time without update but I've been at University and been unable to work on this mod due to not having a computer with OFP on. I've run into a wall with this project and I don't think I have the spare time to continue (or develop my OFP editing skills further), I was also unable to get any response from most of the people who's work I used in one form or another so I don't think it's fair to make a public release of the work I have done.

Though it seems a shame to let the work I did do go to waste so I have an alpha version of this mod available as a private release to anyone who wants to have a look at the work I did do, if anyone wants it PM me and I can send a download link though I'll have to ask that it's not uploaded anywhere else.

Thanks,

-nik

Hi guys, sorry for the long time without update but I've been at University and been unable to work on this mod due to not having a computer with OFP on. I've run into a wall with this project and I don't think I have the spare time to continue (or develop my OFP editing skills further), I was also unable to get any response from most of the people who's work I used in one form or another so I don't think it's fair to make a public release of the work I have done.

Though it seems a shame to let the work I did do go to waste so I have an alpha version of this mod available as a private release to anyone who wants to have a look at the work I did do, if anyone wants it PM me and I can send a download link though I'll have to ask that it's not uploaded anywhere else.

Thanks,

-nik

Such a shame! :(

Seemed to be a VERY interesting project.... :(

Anyway, thanks for having tried to do that.

All the best

Aldo