Sign in to follow this  
NexusPhase

HOLD games wanted

One thing I have noticed is the Lack of hold/team PVP games.... IMO team PVP is the best aspect of ARMA and I wish there were more PVP servers..... I live in oregon, if anyone has a PVP server that is populated on the west coast please send server info.....

don't get me wrong Coop is fun.. but I would rather hunt a human:)

god you really ARE a noob.

Anything Bezerk is a hold. Many C5 maps are a hold. The problem is there are no TvT objective maps a la RTCW or W:ET.

oh, and this isn't BF. that game is teh suckz

you are correct in my noobness.....and who said anything about BF.. that game does suck... how about instead of pointing out my noobish question, you just try to help... Thanks for trying I guess

Anything Bezerk is a hold. Many C5 maps are a hold. The problem is there are no TvT objective maps a la RTCW or W:ET.

You're pretty rude. Having a bad day?

Abs

Yeah that was a little harsh. Here. I'll play the worlds smallest violin for you. :o:

Anyway I'll PM you all the info I know NexusPhase.

I agree that there are too few Hold servers (or Hold-playing players?). I'd love to see more missions along the lines of AAS since that's the only good PvP I've found this far. Guess the best I can do is to keep playing on those servers, to keep 'em populated ^^

yeah its not battlefield, but 80% of the people on HOLD/BEZERK servers play like it is battlefield and that's why all the servers suck.

no tactics whatsoever, just people running around like noobs.. its bleak

Since those games are all about "get in the zone ASAP" there's a high motivation to run around. Try to work as a team, and you're slowed down, which in the end increases your chances of losing unless your team is much better than the opposition (in which case you would've won anyway). Sure some people would never work in a team anyway, but some would work in a team only if the game makes them want to work as a team.

If you think you better than them, teach them.

Ranting is useless, apart from raising your e-peen

Epitome of useless and arrogant attitude among the BIS forums :(

How was he/she supposed to know that Bezerk was a hold style mode? It really isn't clear by the name "Bezerk"

Jeez lighten up and don't reply if you don't have anything useful to help with.

I personally like AAS the best, not many servers out there with them. But they are great if you only have 30min or so and you feel like doing hold/conquest style multiplayer PVP. Hope this helps

Berserk and AAS both appear on the server browser as "HOLD" game type. Then again, there aren't a lot of servers running those gametypes at all compared to COOP, and it is only 2 variants of HOLD (I did see another variant though on RIP and [sWIZZ] server but it's extremely rare and not really all that great).

it's not that I think that I'm so great. It's that I can't stand all the people asking stupid questions they can find the answers to within a few seconds of looking in obvious places. It's not my job to help people who can't even help themselves.

The above poster just provided an example for me.

Another would be the thread asking why so many servers appear in the list with red X's. Gee that's a hard one. You couldn't possibly click on one see the version number LISTED THERE, and your version number DISPLAYED WHEN YOUR GAME LOADS THE MAIN UI.

It's a wonder how some people get their pants on in the morning.

What a prick. If it's not your job don't waste your own time and ours responding with useless hate.

It's not your job, don't waste your energy being harsh when you could have done nothing and save everyone from reading your rant.

It's a wonder how some people put down newbies on this forum...

It's just amazing the level of noob around here, lately. And yes I'm a little banged up.

Leave then, I dont want to read rude replies like yours.

One thing I have noticed is the Lack of hold/team PVP games....

Not letting that little child ruin your post and actually taking advantage of it, I would add to the above quote, the below one:

in "Veteran" level without extended armor and corsairs in middle of the screen.

thanks in advance :)