Sign in to follow this  
dmarkwick

A way to remove profanity II

With very few exceptions, I don't experience pain while at the PC.

My kids imitate the voices they hear on my computer. Be it teamspeak chat or gameplay voices. Not just my kids either. I do it too.

I would prefer it if I could turn off the swearing.

I don't care if you enjoy swearing, that is your privilage/problem, I don't.

I can't imagine BIS adding a profanity filter. I don't expect them to in their next title either. They could, they should, but they lack the required maturity to do so.

Isn't BIS just a load of young men living in a commune together? I don't expect any of them to get it for a few decades more.

My kids imitate the voices they hear on my computer. Be it teamspeak chat or gameplay voices. Not just my kids either. I do it too.

I can't imagine BIS adding a profanity filter. I don't expect them to in their next title either. They could, they should, but they lack the required maturity to do so.

Isn't BIS just a load of young men living in a commune together? I don't expect any of them to get it for a few decades more.

What a load of absolute utter horseshit. Pretentious much? If I had carried such an obvious utter disdain for a developer I wouldn't buy their products and I certainly wouldn't waste my time waxing cynical vinegar on their forums.

But I guess thats your privilage/problem, not mine...

What a load of absolute utter horseshit. Pretentious much? If I had carried such an obvious utter disdain for a developer I wouldn't buy their products and I certainly wouldn't waste my time waxing cynical vinegar on their forums.

But I guess thats your privilage/problem, not mine...

Well said.

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

Crybaby alert!

It amuses me the way the users who are pro profanity switch mount reasoned, articulate arguments, while the anti, by and large, are impolite at best and abusive at worst.

It amuses me the way the users who are pro profanity switch mount reasoned, articulate arguments, while the anti, by and large, are impolite at best and abusive at worst.

Crybaby alert!

it seems that the majority of the people who post on this thread, either for or agasint profanity eventually get flamed. There have been very few comments made, that dont result in the person being made fun of after for his beliefs..

Therefore i completely love this thread. flame on! :flamethrower:

Edited by [Sof]Jacksonfive

Jacksonfive;1393386']it seems that the majority of the people who post on this thread' date=' either for or agasint profanity eventually get flamed. There have been very few comments made, that dont result in the person being made fun of after for his beliefs..

Therefore i completely love this thread. flame on! :flamethrower:[/quote']

And there have been lots of crybabies posting on here too. :bounce3:

I think everything that could be said has been said, whether there is any move to filter profanity/bad language or not is up to the developers, but, I doubt it will happen.

Before this topic descends into more name calling/flaming I will close it here ... only to be opened in an emergency.

Planck