Sign in to follow this  

Now now. I meant it in a good way. Bugs should be reported. But its also good to check the thread so you dont spend time explaining something already adressed. Makes you squirm as you watch it as you know its been said already. ;)

Alex

Now now. I meant it in a good way. Bugs should be reported. But its also good to check the thread so you dont spend time explaining something already adressed. Makes you squirm as you watch it as you know its been said already. ;)

Alex

Ok sorry for that then.

I thought the makers might have more use of seeing how the errors work in gameplay than in pictures.

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

Actually no, non of the other aircraft respond to bullets that way.

Most get a tiny realistic bullit hole on the spot where they got shot.

Question? has anyone made a All Black, No Ingsignia version of the CH47? Looking for one for a Black Ops mission to go with the Black F16 and Black Littlebirds.

I don't know how to do Re-Texturing or I would do myself.

Thanks.

@Flarmapoint 2, its not possible to un-binarize a model, the process of binarizing optimises the model for the game, this means it can get rid of information vital for O2 but not for the game. So without this info its not possible to reverse the process properly. Thats what BIS say on their WIKI anyway.

Why is the entry point of the chopper abt 15 meters from the ramp? .. just wondering.

For those who wish to make their own skin/livery. We all agreed to give everyone the diffuse map thanks to Topas for people to edit. Providing that the readme stays the same, and individuals are credited there is no harm in making and releasing your own livery.

Is it possible to include hiddenselections in this addon?

http://www.ofpec.com/forum/index.php?topic=33514.0

That would reduce the filesize for retextured packs alot since there´d be only one chinook.p3d instead of several with the altered textures hexedited to

The silence in this thread is deafening.

Nick/Konyo - are you willing to address any of the bugs reported in your "final" release or have you moved on to the new Chinook project?

I found it funny that I could land on the front set of blades without exploding with more than 150 speeding towards the ground from a loop.

The silence in this thread is deafening.

Nick/Konyo - are you willing to address any of the bugs reported in your "final" release or have you moved on to the new Chinook project?

Dont think we are going to update any of the problems in the final version.

Think Nick is just moving onto his new Chinook model now that this version has been made final.

Sorry, have been away for a week. I will look at the bugs and fix them when i can during the week. :smile_o:

Sorry, have been away for a week. I will look at the bugs and fix them when i can during the week. :smile_o:

Awesome news Nick! Looking forward to it. Thanks. :yay:

When landing on the aircraft carrier and telling your men to disembark, they all die while getting out on the ship! :(

I can never fly my guys to the ship without them dying when disembarking!

Anybody look into that please.

Best regards.

it downloads the RAR file and i put it in the addons but i cant find it in the editor there is no "other fraction"?????plz help

it downloads the RAR file and i put it in the addons but i cant find it in the editor there is no "other fraction"?????plz help

Unpack the RAR archive using WinRAR (http://www.rarlabs.com) and then put the PBO files into the AddOns folder. It will be under Bluefor as RAF Chinook.

Abs

Place down a player unit-then look under 'Empty'

Edit:- Abs beat me to it! :D

im not buying a special rar file changer is there another way???

im not buying a special rar file changer is there another way???

lol...also, it is free. You have the option of buying it.

Why do I bother opening my mouth sometimes?

Abs

Does anyone know when the release of the next version is planned? August 09? :)

Not too sure, ill speak to Nick later about the errors, see if we can get working on it :)

Konyo already saw these but figured it's related and I'd post these on here. The reasons I love this addon...

what the code for these or if somebody could do a missions that be great thanks,so i can merge it into a missions thanks for your help

Chinook CRRC Insertion

Chinook CRRC Extraction

Edited by Lightninguk