Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

Funk, I spared your vid for after dinner, closed the door and the curtains, went into full window mode and preloaded it entirely.

Fantastic, realy great to watch. Perfect plot as always. I hate you for getting such results so quickly. I will put it on my site. Just dont know about the background image yet. :yay:

Edited by Albert Schweitzer

Thanks Albert,

Well, I get results because once I start a video that I love, I obsessively do it and nothing else, for probably 8 hours per day or so. I dont have a job atm, so it makes it easier to churn out videos quickly.

Awesome vid. Funkman,

Do you make missions as well?

Laggy

We're actually doing a "live broadcast" right now. We're sharing a shitload of photos. Ours aren't however as artistic as yours since we can't manage the whole "twittering-while-playing" enough.

http://twitter.com/SSGLive

There will be some videos aswell!

Thanks laggy,

No I dont make missions. I used to back in the OFP days, but these days I more or less make machinimas and hardly get any play time in. Dunno why.

A short video about the Brit DLC. Old news for most, I guess, but I figured I'd put it up here anyway. :)

viqP4uKb3jw

A short video about the Brit DLC. Old news for most, I guess, but I figured I'd put it up here anyway. :)

Nice vid. But for your information the scopes in the Jackal are accessed from the zero button on the number pad.

Nice vid. But for your information the scopes in the Jackal are accessed from the zero button on the number pad.

Seriously? Oh, awesome! Never knew that! I'm guessing this will make my life a lot easier in the future. ;)

Thanks!

Hey Litos, just thinking after reading your comment on Youtube:

Maybe we could do a collaboration one of these days? Your expertise in battle scenes, and my crazy imagination, we could come up with something awesome.

I know you are busy with your current project, but just an idea for the future.

Hey Litos, just thinking after reading your comment on Youtube:

Maybe we could do a collaboration one of these days? Your expertise in battle scenes, and my crazy imagination, we could come up with something awesome.

I know you are busy with your current project, but just an idea for the future.

I am working on project too right now ... got some good ideas but I guess too little time (as always) I take a month and see how I progress. Nothing fany. Just a little out of ordinary, no story, no combat footage.

BTW: I remember that with previous games it was possible to place trees and plants on the map with the Editor Addon that unlocks all objects. Is that still possible? Or alternatively anyone knows an addon with lots of vegetation for the editor?

Edited by Albert Schweitzer

O yeah, he messaged me on YouTube and said no to doing a collaboration, he has other things on his plate

--

Dont know about that addon for the Editor I am afraid Albert.

Edited by Funkman

Crazy wind.

setwind [200,0,true]; ???

U crazy dude. Try flying a chopper in those winds:shine:

setwind [200,0,true]; ???

U crazy dude. Try flying a chopper in those winds:shine:

More like [999999999,99999999999,true]

The wind would get stronger and stronger all the time. The changes aren't instantaneous. I waited 20 game minutes for the wind to get that strong. I think it would have been even stronger if I waited even longer. :computer:

A compilation of the Apache me and a friend put together, he flew and I filmed/edited.

Thought I'd bring some nostalgia by adding an OFP track in there, so go easy on the music :]

Rgq-QClvR2Q

Edited by Navvarone

haha, how do you insert the setwind command, in the player init line?..

Messing around with WarFX, and a highly volatile T72.

TIUX-sR9EW4

Thanks everyone who has seen my videos and supported me!

In order to celebrate this, I made a crappy milestone video :D

sv_sIiTRCD8

Examples of lighting effects. (War FX & Tracer Mods). From the air, then the ground.

lZStChkgXZU

Two more videos, of last Sunday's bigger game. This is my first go at Sony Vegas, so I'm still learning the various things you can do with it. :)

Air Cavalry Training part 1 - Nur Assault

3NzBXod0bgc

Air Cavalry Training part 2 - Extractions and Hard Landings

sK-fCyTc6m4