Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

Video #1 - Firefights in Karachinar

lcmoUpTyvZ0

Video #2 - Motorised Training at Nagara

7Fn7gpYNWkA

Updated. I hope everyone enjoys and stays tuned for the release on this awesomely fun mission.

Do so here

Good day everybody. I have a series of gameplay videos from the Tactiaclgamer.com Arma2/ACE/ACRE server.

I apologize for the looong post here, but I'm trying to squeeze as much video into as little space as possible.

Be sure to watch in HD! :)

kUUy_Qzk99E

8Ko5hHw64IY&feature=related

06dxjkXGXII&feature=related

2V3YtIcIwA8&feature=related

I like this song, so I made a video with it :p

Valentine - composed by Ondřej Matějka

Spets, it is ashame you didnt upload this as HD. I cant use it like that for my Homepage.

But hell Litos, your videos make my page look sooo fine :D

http://www.topographicmind.org/bilder/litos2.jpg website still under construction

Edited by Albert Schweitzer

A strange little story I made.

Not really sure whether I like it or not:

xPYZNlCx2EI

Not really sure whether I like it or not:

I thought it was awesome, very funny and gritty. All you need is some voice files like "Baby I love you" and later on at the end "OH MY GOD!!!". Some animations for the characters could also enhance the video.

Good job, I would like to see more videos like this.

Laggy

Spets, it is ashame you didnt upload this as HD. I cant use it like that for my Homepage.

But hell Litos, your videos make my page look sooo fine :D

http://www.topographicmind.org/bilder/litos2.jpg website still under construction

Wow, that looks awesome! Is that an ArmA 2 video site or just your personal one? I know there's already a video site someone did but they don't update it. :(

Old video I made time ago, music Miss Sarajevo U2 & Luciano Pavarotti

QPJ0QUJ0hOE

Thanks Laggy, I should have looked into some animations, but I dont think there are any for female characters.

Glad you want to see more, I may try and think up some similar sort of ideas in future.

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

SpetS15, I really liked that. Wasnt really sure what it was about but it was good.

The effects you applied were nice.

Anyone remembering that scripting help thread regarding a Desert Strike mission i opened in the mission editing section and since being looking forward to the outcome may be relieved soon. Got working on it again and after 2 nights of beer & booze it´s nearing a releaseworthy state, even though most of the original (speak: fancy) ideas needed to be left behind :D

ipRf4RhBqfM

Wow, that looks awesome! Is that an ArmA 2 video site or just your personal one? I know there's already a video site someone did but they don't update it. :(

I was fooling around with a new website of mine and checking out possibilities. I think this is somehow a good setting for presenting videos. I am not sure yet whether I keep an updated ArmA2 video section. But I might store it as subsection.

Early version

http://topographicmind.org/vidblog/

I was fooling around with a new website of mine and checking out possibilities. I think this is somehow a good setting for presenting videos. I am not sure yet whether I keep an updated ArmA2 video section. But I might store it as subsection.

Early version

http://topographicmind.org/vidblog/

haha, wow the colour filter makes it look like OFP:DR

haha, wow the colour filter makes it look like OFP:DR

No suprise, thats what I got when trying to mix the style of National Geographic with traditional military colors.. :eek:

That is a really sweet design for a website man, I really like it.

The links for those videos dont work yet correct?

Litos, I am just watching Paradise Falls on Pecos Pete's website.

This is one hell of a movie, I honestly dont know how you manage to get some of the camera shots you do...I am impressed and a bit jelous.

Do you use Camera.sqs and script all your cameras?

Now seperated galleries by users. Funky added your slightly abstract videos too (which I like, since they add a special creative taste of dark storytelling).

I think for my tiny vid-gallery I will stick to some discriminatory rules such as: all videos have to be orchestrated. No multiplayer footage etc.

I added some vids of

Litos

Funkyman

Ranger1979

SpetS15

http://topographicmind.org/vidblog/?page_id=73

Edited by Albert Schweitzer