Sign in to follow this  
tiket

CWC campaign-Your war

I played this campaign anyone else.

I played this mission. I need walkthrough of this mission if anyone has passed this.i have 11 guy with low ammo.there is a T72 ,Hind and lot of russian and american

Is there any campaign for play of ofp users

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?sekce=campaigns

http://operationflashpoint.filefront.com/files/Operation_Flashpoint_Resistance/Addons/Campaigns;5207

Also some of the harcore OFP vets might have other sites besides the two above.

But if you looking to shoot stuff, try this campaign

ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/maps/campaigns/ThePartisan.zip

It has unlimited random missions and great if you add the mod @GRAA by Sanctuary it 101% better.

hope this helps

Edited by leondus
oops!! hit enter 2 soon

I download some campaign but there is bug in all

hmm.. maybe one of the forum vets can help.

I've never really had any problems myself with the user campaigns besides missing a needed addon.

Whats are some of the errors/bugs you are getting???

From another thread

I did not use any mod it is 1.46 version .

I guess this is the problem, most campaigns, mods and addons that were released after 28 June 2002 (date of Resistance expansion release) have then most likely been created with the Resistance expansion installed.

And a campaign for Resistance either it is 1.75 or up to the latest version 1.96 will have very few chances to work in OFP 1.46.

So look into the OFP.info campaign page, and only some at page 4 and all at page 5 you should find campaigns that were released before Resistance was made.

NVM....:cool:

Edited by Zulu1

Hey all!

I played Retaliation for Resistance, and I though it was great. The WGL site has a link for WGL Retaliation with all units converted to WGL units and weapons/vehicles, however their link does not work.

Can anyone provide me a link? It would be much appreciated.

Thanks for any help!

Anyone clear all Goty edition campaign

---------- Post added at 13:50 ---------- Previous post was at 13:48 ----------

It provide three games in one pack,but need hard luck to pass all campaign mission

When I first got the game in 2001 I ran it on my compaq pressario computer that I found on the street without the top cover, it had a pentium 1 166mhz processor But I overlocked it to 200mhz, it had 128mb ram, a 1.3GB Hard disk with windows 98 SE and a S3 Savage 4 video card 32MB. I ran the OFP 1.46 version and it ran with laggs on minimum settings but I passed the CWC campaign quite easely. The mission I liked the most was the one where your lost in the forest and you have to go to Morton to get extracted but then you get captured by Resistance in the forest, It reminded me of my home Czech Republic so much :). I went to the village of Figarii and got a car and then I drove to morton and just down the road was a tank but nothing could hit ever me becaouse the game lagged so much. But I still enjoyed and nejoy it a lot :)

I passed that mission by go prone and without hit a bullet

I play some mod but they are not great anyone know about any mode which i7 best

Any mod will do. You just have to try different ones.

I'd recommend FFUR-SLX 2008 '85 edition.

I have tremendous fun with it, I even load it with WW2 complete pack and it's a blast.

other than that I would suggest WW4 Mod (found on the mods Complete forums section)

and GRAA (which is basically the old version for WW4 mod, But I like how you can customize it.)

... all I can think of right now.

Anyone have played this mode

I played this mode but have no idea about whats it all about this anyone know

I suggest this mode to many friends and all they said it crashes there pc all they have goty edition and blame me for that ,now they have to reinstall game and they also lost there progress of all campaign or whatever else.anyone know about its reply. My all friends are yahoo member,they don't make post,but ask me for any new,so anyone can help.

I also played this campaign it is very hard to pass.try gamepark or filefront.i think it should help you.

WW4 is stable even in this version 1.0, it does "not crash people PC".

Either you and your friend do not have OFP+Resistance patched up to 1.96 or you have not installed the mod correctly according to the instructions, do you have -nomap added to the shortcut ?.

To get rid of WW4 you just have to delete the WW4 mod folder, there is no need at all to re-install OFP and "lose your campaign progress".

Yah i think there is problem in installing but some one remind the folder position of this mode in ofp

I suggest this mode to many friends and all they said it crashes there pc all they have goty edition and blame me for that ,now they have to reinstall game and they also lost there progress of all campaign or whatever else.anyone know about its reply. My all friends are yahoo member,they don't make post,but ask me for any new,so anyone can help.

Your "yahoo" friends must learn to read the readmes before installing anything ! They should blame themselves instead of you :bounce3:

Tiket, the @ww4mod1 is located inside the OFP main folder.

I agree with the comments above. This mod runs perfectly for me and 5 of my friends with a different PC's configurations (from a good 4 years old PC to a high end machine).

If you used a mod before, you should know how to make it work.

If you don´t, please refer to this:

http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/modfolders

After that, read the readme file of the WW4mod.

This mod is excellent and deserve you try it again.:icon_eek:

I played this mode it is good,anyone other

It is bugy campaign or bad