Sign in to follow this  
thedudesam

Manhatten insurgent camps / main base.

Im having trouble finding the second evidence, I have done all missions except find that evidence. I got the woman (evidence) and there is NO evidence on the main camp leader that is just a ID thing. Also the smugglers bodies had no house to search evidence either. Can someone tell me exact location of that house which is the evidence? thankyou.

thanks for the info there... I was pulling my hair out looking for the last one.. ;0....

ANYONE ELESE??? F'''K the UAV... They need to make it fly higher... I ALWAYS CRASH INTO MOUNTAINS.....

SUPPORT BUG :(... in that mission all of my support didn't work... ;(

Is there any way to save the Dr. Sova and the girl in the red car?

SPOILER!

Otherwise for me it went like that:

-See doctor

-Valentina comes by while talking to doc

-Destroy camp N of Krasnostav

-Capture Antonia before she enters the church

-Drop Antonia of on LZ

-Get the smugglers in Gvozdno

-Search the house

-Got the middle camps

-Capture other guy. When I came to the house that explodes I got message that doctor got killed.

-Got the NE camp

-Went to base, spotted it, send arty (fire for effect HE), sended boomerang in and seized the base. After searching Nicotins body RTB.

It didnt go complitely the same every time but something like this. Sometimes I captured Antonia first and got the camps right after it but smugglers disapeared. It seems that the red car just disapears afer driving few laps around bigger elipse N of Area of Ops. And I left rodriguez at Sovas house but CDF just spawns there I guess and doc is dead. Becouse my MG should have killed any attacker. He was in front of the house.

Has anyone lost their artillery/transport support during the mission? I don't seem to have them anymore? Is there a limit for using them?

Saying that, so far, I've never called for artillery...

I never had Chopper or Artillery options all mission.

Didn't need them. LAV was enough though the reinforcing BMP that turns up as you've all but cleared the main camp did cause me to have to revert (several times) as it was unbelievably accurate (after the first time when it drove straight past me with my AI gunner oblivious!).

I took the other APC at first but boy is that thing slow.

P

Edited by Lt_Darkman

*wrong topic, sorry

Edited by Ibigoo
i don't speak english :p

@nikodemus

Yeah, I lost artillery for sure. Several times but always toward the end of the mission. I dunno why but I think its if you do tasks in "wrong" order. Maybe restart the mission and try another way. Something like I did maybe.

There is six camps for sure

we ran into the women you save in the beginning of the game we were positioned on a road when her car approached..at first thinking it was a enemy we fired warning shots and she stopped and got out she then told us that information on the smugglers as well as there is six chedaki camps including the main one

Spoiler: Base Camp is near the northern Dam... i think....i did not defeated it yet but working hard to it ..

---------- Post added at 05:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 AM ----------

lost artillery too.... a bug or something to do? please help! i do every task in the mission, and cannot defeat the base camp (t-72, a bmp2, many soldiers...) i try with all armored vehicules in mahantten...maybe a non-working script... still trying..

Anyone know where is the smuggler? I checked Krasnystav, Gvozdino, and whole area and there's nothing like white Corola?!?

I found him parked up in a white pickup at the side of the road in Gvozdino.

My only remaining objective is to find the insurgent camps. I think Ive found four of them but Cooper wont call them in so i dont think it has taken into account those Ive found :confused:.

Edit

Yessss! finally did it without resorting to using end mission. Took me many tries and i'd say I spent more time on this one mission than it took me to completely finish the last call of duty game!

Have to say despite the bugs I absolutely loved this mission, the sandbox approach to letting the player tackle objectives and choose how to get around is just superb. If there is an expansion I really hope they include missions similar to this one.

Edited by ampeg

ANYONE ELESE??? F'''K the UAV... They need to make it fly higher... I ALWAYS CRASH INTO MOUNTAINS.....

It's your job to make it fly higher...

when you take control of it, try the controls, just like with an Heli. (Default, press Q to gain altitude)

I don't know if it follows the right altitude at all time, but it sure can help. Also, it would be nice if you could set a relative altitude... (Like "250m above whatever the ground level is")

Well, I am stuck in the beginning of the mission.When I need to report to Cpt. Shaftoe, I find him lying on the floor, dead. Because of this, I can't do anything. Please, help me!

There is six camps for sure

we ran into the women you save in the beginning of the game we were positioned on a road when her car approached..at first thinking it was a enemy we fired warning shots and she stopped and got out she then told us that information on the smugglers as well as there is six chedaki camps including the main one

When i saved her she didn't tell me shit lol is that a bug or something o and has anyone figured out how to fix the support bugs?

Ok... am I missing something? I can't find the main insurgent base. I've been all over the are south of the dam that shows it on the map posted earleir. Any suggestions?

EDIT... the camp loacation must of switched spots between saves because I was all over the SW area from the pickup spot for the girl.

Anyone had any success taking out the base w/o artillery support (bug not available) or waiting around for the random M1A1 to turn up? Can't make it in the front door, side door, or sneeking in the back way... death in 3 seconds.

Edited by brianw76

Check all plain areas without trees. There are 2 possible places of base. One near northern DAM, second on SW of Gvozdino. Try call an helicopter and fly over area.

I have done all of the objectives, except for the elimination of the enemy commander. BUT I have destroyed the base, and there is no commander. Due to simply silly system of saving, I guess I`ll have to start all over, or won`t I?

This mission alone has probably been successful at making new players hate the entire game more than anything else...

I can't find the remaining sentry camps or the woman I'm supposed to capture. Also, my artillery doesn't work and the M1s that were supposed to help me capture the main base failed, so I had to work on it with RPGs. Took me like 20 tries before I finally beat it.

I have done all of the objectives, except for the elimination of the enemy commander. BUT I have destroyed the base, and there is no commander. Due to simply silly system of saving, I guess I`ll have to start all over, or won`t I?

I found the enemy commander at the main base, near the dam.

How did I find him?

I killed everyone in the base. Finally, searching each body, I activated a script "search body for evidence" on an enemy dead: here we are, he was the enemy commander.

I click on the choice option "search the body", and reached the objective "kill the enemy commander".

Hi there,

I just got stuck at the mainbase. I can't destroy the enemy tanks, always when I see them I got shot by them. My art. never hit them and boomerang don't show up. What now?

I did this Manhattan mission with V1.02 of the game

I found only four enemy spy camps.(not 6)

Taking out the main base is a strange one. By this time I had completed the other sub missions and gone back to Manhattan main base and borrowed an APC rather than the Humvee for better hardness.

I ran around in the woods near the main base in APC, encountered and took out enemy infantry who fanned out from the base chasing me. I encountered 4 inactive abrams friendly tanks in the clearing (two of them had mountable operating machine guns) but no use to me. Are they boomerang? useless. I continued scouting with APC in woods near main base and eventually one of the dead infantry popped up an amber waypoint sign. I went to him and sign popped up, he was the commander.

For some strange reason (probably because commander was dead) the tank at base became inactive and when I ran around the base with the APC shooting everything there was little resistance and mission completed when all dead at base.

What was Boomerang in manhattan mission?

Also I do not know how to calla arty support in this mission.