Sign in to follow this  
charliereddog

Who's going to resist buying on the 19th?

"Resistance is futile, succumb to the mighty power of ARMA2 and BIS or suffer the consequences...."

I succumb, and already suffering... already pre-ordered and suffering the agony of waiting...

Waiting is torturous...

Get what? Demo? i've already pre-ordered the game and dying to get it. I have been watching youtube videos nonstop. ArmA is the best game PERIOD in the universe. I have to work on buying a gift for my wife (bribery) so she would let me play long hours :-(

My wife demands a gift too...she wants a shiny copy of Arma2 as well. Its a match made in coop heaven in this household I tell ya. She's even upgrading her whole machine for the occasion. :yay:

Demo for sure though. If only to get us by until we get it here in Australia.

The only reason I did not already pre-order ArmA2 is because I am not sure how many copies to buy (I might buy it for a couple of friends of mine if they will play it). I had ended up buying a total of nine copies of ArmA1 and two copies of Queens Gambit.

:smile_o:

buy me one then;)

buy me one then;)

and me! :D

Although I would have 2 then because I already have the German version :yay::yay::yay:

First thing you guys should do after installing the demo is to switch terrain details to VERY LOW. This switches off the grass and is the only way to play with game right until they fix the UBER AI.

:)

VASF is mostly buying the steam version. We welcome the digital download option. For Arma 1 we actually bought the CZECH version(took like 17 days to get to me) and always played it with the english mod then international patches.

This time though since there is no 6 month wait difference, digital download is the way to go.

digital download is the way to go.

2 words, Hard Copy.

-Ziggy-;1311339']I pre-ordered from cdwow' date=' it ships out after the 19th and set to arrive 7-10 days later

I guess my answer to the OP is, No. I cant resist. :cc:[/quote']

Yep I did the exact same

How could I resist? I mean its ArmA2 come one....

Well having seen the "Other" demo thread get locked this morning, it's probably best to keep mention of a demo well away from the forums even if I did have some sympathy for the thread starter.

Although, I have to say, I am hardening myself against buying the game on friday and going to wait for the promised demo. Simply because I don't want to get burned twice, and i do feel like I was burned on ArmA1.

I have been told it probably won't even run well on Low settings on my computer. But I still bought since I would buy it anyway when I get my next computer sometime in the next few years.

same here, but i'm going also to wait a cheaper price, yes, I am stingy :p

man I got it preordered from game on the 19th :D

Yeah me and Bis go way back to a demo back in 2001 of ofp 1 :)

Sure Bis doesn't release perfect 1.0 versions of games but I know Bis puts down lot of love into their products anyways and that makes me wanna buy their products.

Hell I won't have a proper comp to run it until after the summer maybe but Im still buying so I can have it ready when I've saved up the cash for it.

I've just received this from shopto.net:

SHOPTO DELIVERY NOTICE

Your Order has been dispatched!

We are pleased to inform you that your order has been dispatched today by 1st Class Recorded Signed For Delivery. You should receive your order in the mail tomorrow... etc.

Game + delivery - £28.49, not bad.

No, I couldn't resist. :yay:

Heh I can resist but I am somewhat cheating.

2 other players from my country gonna visit me and showcase it.

Dont think ill buy it untill after summer when most the community at least know bit of what their doing ;)

I've just received this from shopto.net:

SHOPTO DELIVERY NOTICE

Your Order has been dispatched!

We are pleased to inform you that your order has been dispatched today by 1st Class Recorded Signed For Delivery. You should receive your order in the mail tomorrow... etc.

Game + delivery - £28.49, not bad.

No, I couldn't resist. :yay:

I just got the same mail from them :)

That's very impressive if they manage to get your copy overnight to Croatia from the UK at that price.

I just got the same mail from them :)

That's very impressive if they manage to get your copy overnight to Croatia from the UK at that price.

Yeah, I kind of doubt that I'll get it tomorrow, it's for UK customers I guess.

It'll arrive, I have patience. ;)

Got my copy sent to me from GAME today.. woot!

Cost me £20 in all so very happy :)

Agreed...ARMA 2 is a better version of ARMA. If you like ARMA you'll love ARMA 2. It really depends what you make of the game though...online is amazing and the sky is the limit really with what you want to do in this world.

It's not SUPER polished like COD for instance...but it's one THOUSAND TRILLION times more vast and interesting. It's almost to be expected with a game that gives so many options to the player.

Got my copy sent to me from GAME today.. woot!

Cost me £20 in all so very happy :)

Order status log

17/06/2009 Your order has been dispatched.

17/06/2009 Your order is currently being picked and packed.