Sign in to follow this  
alex.xp

VME PLA MOD for ARMA II

aaah, you wanted them multiplayable ? i though you wanted a mission with these units ...

Of course! :) I am more than capable of making missions myself, I just wanted the units to be available in MP with a serverkey and everything.

Of course! :) I am more than capable of making missions myself, I just wanted the units to be available in MP with a serverkey and everything.

okay, i found a tutorial and i actually make teh .bikey and .bisign file ... but i don't know if they will work correctly

EDIT : i finish, i've sended a message to alex, i wait his answer to upload it and post it here

Edited by heroes maker

@Heroes: VME didn't release a multiplayer compatible version yet because they only released a beta, that has alot of bugs in it (or I think that's what was said). When they have and want to release a signed etc. version I'm sure they will.

@Heroes: VME didn't release a multiplayer compatible version yet because they only released a beta, that has alot of bugs in it (or I think that's what was said). When they have and want to release a signed etc. version I'm sure they will.

yeah they will, but at least if some people want to create a little server and try their mission on it, it's ready to go, but i'm not sure if it work

yeah they will, but at least if some people want to create a little server and try their mission on it, it's ready to go, but i'm not sure if it work

Have you tested it or is there a link so that i may test it?

One question, where can I download the updates that are on dev-heaven?

There's an update of the mod some days ago on the chinese forums. But I cannot download it.

Anyone has it uploaded anywhere else? Or is this a closed beta?

There's an update of the mod some days ago on the chinese forums. But I cannot download it.

Anyone has it uploaded anywhere else? Or is this a closed beta?

We are still testing! there are many bugs still being ironed out. And yes there was a new beta release but you need to be a member of our forums to download

it or you can just wait around another month at least for a release stable enough to release to you guys. :)

Interesting, will it be release here in BIS forum?

Actually, I've already downloaded it in the course of the last day.

This seems to be optimized for OA right? That's why there were actually more bugs than the ArmA2 beta released earlier. But I like the new features, such as the thermal sights and range finder on the ZTZ-99 (though still no range setting feature).

Even though there are some animation problems here and there (such as the Type 85 SMG of the AFV crews are held wrong), sound issues (Type 06 silenced pistol isnt silenced at all and the WZ-10 has no flight sound) and the Grenadiers still have no underbarrell launchers on their rifles, I see this as a pretty good overall progress though.

I especially liked that you included the PLAN Marines and 15th Airborne Corps to the mod. I love the QBZ-03!

Another thing here: Please add a range-setting capability to all the chinese sniper rifles and DMR's. It is really hard, if not impossible, to snipe with them at great range without those, since the reticule are really hard to use without any clear range indication...

Good work anyway.

Edited by Hongjian

please send link to the download on chinses forums, i google translated and became a member:D

chinavme.com

just go to the "VME PLA mod for ArmA2" subforums or this link:

http://www.chinavme.com/thread-18639-1-1.html

you have to post something before getting the download links unlocked for you. just drop a sentence like "thanks" etc. and you can download it. Dont forget the 1.03 patch that fixes the WZ-10 helo sound bug.

I'm eagerly waiting for the reworked BETA with those issues ironed out.

谢谢 to the VME team.

Will the patch also be released on armaholic or in one file in an english domain like the previous version(s)?

Also there is a sound bug on the ZBD04 where no sound is played and also all the tanks and APCs outer armour is made of dirt and not metal, this means when shot it makes a dirt impact sound rather than metal and also has the dirt particle effect as opposed to metal.

Also I know it is very early beta but is there any news on custom sounds?

Thanks in advanced.

How do I work the site you download from after you click the links, because I can't find the Download button.

you have to register and then comment, say soemthing like "cool mod" or "thanks" before you can download. You will have to google translate each individual word seperatly, translatating the entire page will not allow you to register or log in.

I hope this mod becomes really popular when it is finished, maybe BIS will se how good they are and put China in arma 3 :D

Most importantly do they speak chinese or english or russian ? Sounds weird if they speak anything other than chinese though.

Edit: And to register on the vme forum is too much hassle, they need a new qq email add to post. I hope Alex.XP will just avail it to the rest of the world in Armaholic, SiXUpdate or other sites instead of just the vme site.

Edited by Muahaha

Most importantly do they speak chinese or english or russian ? Sounds weird if they speak anything other than chinese though.

Edit: And to register on the vme forum is too much hassle, they need a new qq email add to post. I hope Alex.XP will just avail it to the rest of the world in Armaholic, SiXUpdate or other sites instead of just the vme site.

armaholic would be great!!!

foxhound.... please.... pretty please

armaholic would be great!!!

foxhound.... please.... pretty please

I speak Chinese! and im sure if Alex or someone from the VME mod contacted

me or anyone else at Armaholic then we would be more than welcome to help!

with Foxhounds final say thought. :)

Ok Update today on the usual thread on the VME forums.

Beta 1.1

Gotta grab it.

Ok Update today on the usual thread on the VME forums.

Beta 1.1

Gotta grab it.

Mind posting a link for everyone here then? or maybe getting VME to update there thread on these forums!

I think its kind of sad how you assume that everyone can understand Chinese and get the update just like that...

not everyone can read Chinese you know! what are you thinking? lol