gimpymoo

ARMA2 & OA's Steam Thread: All Steam Q's/discussions go here [covered by Dwarden]

Unable to join any multiplayer server.

Arma 2 retail; OA / BAF / PMC via steam. Running combined ops via .cmd from these forums. Upon joining any server receiving this error:

Script ca\modules_pmc\functions\Campaign\fn_initIdentity.sqf not found

at which point I'm booted back to the multiplayer mission selection menu.

Any assistance in resolving this matter would be greatly appreciated.

do you have @CBA mod?

---------- Post added at 17:12 ---------- Previous post was at 17:11 ----------

When I launch the game, it says cannot find addons/expansions/structure_e.pbo

How do I fix this?

I have Combined Ops. I only have OA installed and ArmA 2 is still downloading.

sounds like corrupt / missing file

can You please check integrity of the A2: OA game ?

Yea, the integrity is fine. I can even find the file in search.

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Ok great, now it is saying thaat it can't find the file commons/anim.pbo

@Dwarden

Affirmative. Running with and without throws the same error.

EDIT: Should clarify; have tried editing the .cmd and running many combinations of mods; including just trying a vanilla version of combined ops. None have been fruitful thus far.

When I started up the firing range mission in the Boot Camp in OA, everything went fine. So I got the M9 pistol from the crate, and it told me to shoot the targets.

I aimed down my sights right onto the closest target, the middle one, it somehow missed and hit the furthest one. This is from 10 meters away.

Then some watermark came up saying "Illegal copies ma degrade" or something.

In my mind, I was thinking, "what the hell" since I bought this game from Steam.

You can check my steam profile, I bought it, it is Flubadoo.

How the hell do I fix this?

Edited by Flubadoo

Hi Dwarden,

I appear to have gained some sort of fault since the installation of the PMC expansion.

While I am not sure what it is yet, it seems to prevent the starting of the Arma II Combined Ops. While the individual modules can be started, this combined operations side cannot seem to work.

When I attempt to launch it, the usual command prompt-like window appears with the various corresponding lines. But once that vanishes, the screen remains the same, as if the process never took place. Something seems to be stopping Combined Ops from working it seems.

Its too fast for me to read the code that appears, so I can't really say what its stating. But it seems like it is unable to find something, unspecified path or such.

Edited by Kokuto

to be able run ARMA 2: CO on STEAM please run once ARMA 2

STEAM needs to run each title at least once to write it's registry entries

especially if you use the A2:CO mode and it does nothing (just dos prompt window flash in and exits) ...

this is dumb, has anyone figured out how to add the data for either expansion without having to run steam itself as the admin?

I am unable to install or use ArmA2:PMC content. Here is my set-up:

• Windows 7 PC
  • Steam copies of:
    • ArmA2
    • ArmA2: Operation Arrowhead
    • ArmA2: British Armed Forces
    • ArmA2: Private Military Company

[*]No non-steam copies of any ArmA2 titles or DLC have ever been installed on this system.

[*]I am located in the United Kingdom (as is my Steam account).

After downloading ArmA2:PMC via Steam, I have tried (and failed) to get the content in game using two different methods:

Method #1: Launching from ArmA2: PMC link in Steam Library

1. Click on "Play" button.

2. A dialog appears asking me to insert an Access Code (CD-Key). Obviously, I do not have a CD-Key (this is a Steam purchase).

3. Attempting to click "Next >" triggers this error message: "Wrong CD-Key".

4. The only way to exit is to click on "Cancel" and abort the installation.

Method #2: Launching vanilla OA and enabling expansion

1. Vanilla OA launches as normal.

2. Expansions displays:

[X] ArmA2: Operation Arrowhead

[X] ArmA2: British Armed Forces

[X] ArmA2: Private Military Company (Lite)

[ ] ArmA2: Private Military Company

3. Enabling "ArmA2: Private Military Company" triggers a game restart.

4. As the game restarts, this error message is displayed: "Failed to load file "DLCsetup\PMC\PMC_Data\addons\air_pmc.pbo" - decryption of headers failed"

5. As a side-note, this file is on my hard drive, in the expected location.

6. It is possible to click "OK", ignoring the error message, after which OA launches.

7. On the OA main screen, "ArmA2: Private Military Company" is displayed in the top-right (underneath the ArmA2:OA logo); a smaller version of the ArmA2:PMC logo appears next to the ArmA2:BAF logo in the bottom-left of the screen.

8. Expansions displays:

[X] pmc

[X] ArmA2: Private Military Company

9. Singleplayer > Campaign displays:

[X] Operation Arrowhead

[X] Operation Crimson Lance

10. Singleplayer > Editor does not contain *any* ArmA2:PMC units.

Note about verfying game cache and/or re-downloading

After experiencing this issue, I wondered if there might be an issue with my downloaded files. Verifying my files produced no error message. So I deleted my ArmA2:PMC local content (via the Steam Library), and re-dowloaded the AmrA2:PMC content again. Regrettably, I experienced the same problems.

Please can you help, BI?

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Update (on post #930):

Someone helpfully pointed me to the CD key which is available by right-clicking ArmA2:PMC in the Steam Library. So this is what I did:

Method #1 (revised): Launching from ArmA2: PMC link in Steam Library

1. Click on "Play" button.

2. A dialog appears asking me to insert an Access Code (CD-Key).

3. Entered the CD-key obtained by right-clicking ArmA2:PMC in the Steam Library and clicked "Next >"

4. An installation process started, but curiously it seemed to be installing BAF files as well. Several error messages about decrypted PMC and BAF files popped up, but the installation completed.

5. The game started and Expansions listed:

Note the duplicate entries.

6. I could only disable 1 of the duplicates (the second); I did this and triggered a game restart.

7. During the restart I got several error messages (which appeared to be about missing BAF content); in fact it looked as if it was trying to re-install files again.

... to cut a long story short, after disabling one of the entries for "ArmA2: Private Military Company" I could play PMC content (the campaign etc.), but only if I booted up in Combined Operations mode. Booting up in vanilla OA, or using the ArmA2:PMC link from the Steam Library would show me the campaign, but fail to load any missions, complaining of missing addons. This would be despite claiming to have PMC content installed via entries in the Expansions screen and logos (+ text) on the main menu screen.

Using the Steam Library I have now uninstalled PMC, and when I boot up vanilla OA I see only ArmA2: Operation Arrowhead, BAF and PMC (Lite) listed. What I hope is that there will be no lasting damage to my orginal installations of ArmA2, OA and BAF.

This is really disappointing, BI.

I am getting THE EXACT same issue with my PMC on Steam.

-Skater

I can't get anything, except ARMA II, to run currently.

OA is stuck in a download paused mode and I keep getting the dreaded "Steam's servers are too busy..." error whenever I try to start the game. This has been going on for over a week.

PMC and BAF won't even try to start, a UAC prompt pops up asking permission to run a cache update application and then everything bombs out.

Not a very happy customer at the moment. :-(

@rodsfree: PMC and BAF require OA. About 'the dreaded "Steam's servers are too busy..."', try changing your server region on "Steam->Settings->Download+Cloud"

@rodsfree: PMC and BAF require OA. About 'the dreaded "Steam's servers are too busy..."', try changing your server region on "Steam->Settings->Download+Cloud"

Thanks for the suggestion, but it didn't work. I tried about 6 different servers close to the East Coast, I'm in SC, then I even tried Canada. Still get the "Servers are too busy" error.

Any other suggestions???

:(

Does anyone else have the issue of a SUPER EXTREMELY slow game when using PMC expansion? because even in the menus and the editor it is extremely laggy.

My game runs fine, but i cant watch the cutscenes in the PMC.

It's real bad frame rate and hanging. Real shame.

I get the idea of whats going on, but they are unwatchable :(

Description: STEAM 'set launch options' issue (for me anyway)

I'm still encountering issues loading the game with mods enabled either from STEAM's 'set launch option'

My STEAM 'set launch options':

-nosplash -skipintro -world=empty -mod=@CBA;@JayArma2Lib;@ACRE;@ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_SM;@16AA;BAF;@sthud

If using the 'set launch options' with the parametres above when trying to launch either of the following from my STEAM games list, the mods DO NOT load at all:

ARMA 2: British Armed Forces

ARMA 2: Private Military Company

ARMA 2

If I use the 'set launch options' when trying to launch 'ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead (selecting run with Combined Operations)' the mods seem to load (or at least show up as selected in the 'Expansions' window but with arma 2 listed twice: arma2 & Arma 2)

[Expansions Window]

Arma 2: Private Military Company

arma 2

Arma 2: Operation Arrhowhead

Arma 2

@CBA

@jayarma2lib

@ACRE

@ACE

@ACEX

@ACEX_SM

@16AA

Arma 2: British Armed Forces

@sthud

When connecting to my server I only see part of the mods loaded:

<snip username> uses modified date - Arma 2: Private Military;arma 2;Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead;Arma 2:@cba

Seems to load 'arma 2 & Arma 2' (duplicate I'm guessing), and cuts/discards some other listed mods!

---

If I start ARMA 2: Operation Arrhowhead from STEAM (selecting 'Play ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead') I then get no 'Arma 2' listed at all - see below

[Expansions Window]

Arma 2: Private Military Company

Arma 2: Operation Arrhowhead

@CBA

@jayarma2lib

@ACRE

@ACE

@ACEX

@ACEX_SM

@16AA

Arma 2: British Armed Forces

@sthud

When connecting to our server I can see the mods its showing as running:

<snip username> uses modified date - Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead;Arma 2: Private Military;@cba;@jayarma2lib

It seems to have cut/not included the rest of the mods - Which I take it is the limit of the steam 'set launch option'?

Now before I purchased and downloaded the STEAM PMC DLC I used the same mod line (I actually had several other mods listed that have been removed) and all worked fine before.

Since the download of the PMC DLC I've had nothing but trouble running the mods via the STEAM 'set launch options'. It's basically stopped working in effect!

Can someone please help me get the bloody game working for me with all the mods I want to run working?

Preferably without a 3rd party launcher (which I've yet to try).

Just performed a clean install of Windows 7 64 bit and cannot launch Arma 2(just vanilla Arma 2, no OA, BAF, PMC.. though I have not downloaded those yet)

All component drivers up-to-date

*See my sig for system specs

UAC off

Steam run as administrator

ARMA 2 run as administrator

When I launch from Steam, I get the standard option menu: Play Arma 2, launch in windows mode, etc.... I click Play Arma 2, game appears to launch for about 1-2 seconds, my status turns "Green"/in-game then it goes back to blue. I have tried windowed mode, no dice.

I have tried launching Arma 2 directly from the /common/arma2 and I get the following error:

"arma2.exe - Entry Point Not Found

The procedure entry point D3DMatrixMultiply could not be located in the dynamic link library d3dx9_41.dll"

Yes, my video card drivers are up-to-date (ATI 10.11). I have updated my Directx drivers as well (other Steam games like BF2, BF BC2 launch fine)

I have deleted the local content and re-downloaded Arma 2 and still cannot launch the game

I have verified the cache several times and cannot launch the game

Thank you in advance for your assistance

Edited by Chaz

sounds like DX9 is not installed at all or so ...

sounds like DX9 is not installed at all or so ...

But my older games that are Directx 9-based, like BF2, run fine, how can they launch if DX9 is not installed?

ok now that is weird, did integrity check on ARMA 2 files ?

ok now that is weird, did integrity check on ARMA 2 files ?

Yes, multiples times. It passes all checks. :confused:

Back to when I try to launch Arma 2 directly from the root folder, I get this error:

"arma2.exe - Entry Point Not Found

The procedure entry point D3DMatrixMultiply could not be located in the dynamic link library d3dx9_41.dll"

I just installed OA and it will not launch as well. Same thing, when I try to launch directly from the root folder I get this error:

"Arma2OA.exe - Entry Point Not Found

The procedure entry point D3DXSaveSurfaceToFileA could not be located in the dynamic link library d3dx9_41.dll"

------------

I have run the DXSETUP.exe located in the /DirectX folder and it appears to install fine.

what AMD.ATI driver version ?

could you upload somewhere your dxdiag log output (PM me where)

New STEAMclient beta changelog from 9.12.2010

- Fixed starting game executables with very long command line parameters (>255 characters)

this is very important fix for STEAM users of all ARMA serie games

makes way easier to run any mods at any path via commandline

so enjoy :)

Edited by Dwarden

what AMD.ATI driver version ?

could you upload somewhere your dxdiag log output (PM me where)

The current ATI 10.11 drivers.

------------------

System Information

------------------

Time of this report: 12/9/2010, 23:46:23

Machine name: CHAZ-PC

Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.100618-1621)

Language: English (Regional Setting: English)

System Manufacturer: NVIDIA

System Model: 132-CK-NF78

BIOS: Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG

Processor: Intel® Core2 Quad CPU Q9650 @ 3.00GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.0GHz

Memory: 8192MB RAM

Available OS Memory: 8190MB RAM

Page File: 1128MB used, 15251MB available

Windows Dir: C:\Windows

DirectX Version: DirectX 11

DX Setup Parameters: Not found

User DPI Setting: Using System DPI

System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)

DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled

DxDiag Version: 6.01.7600.16385 32bit Unicode

------------

DxDiag Notes

------------

Display Tab 1: No problems found.

Sound Tab 1: No problems found.

Sound Tab 2: No problems found.

Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------

DirectX Debug Levels

--------------------

Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)

DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)

DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)

DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)

DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)

DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)

DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

---------------

Display Devices

---------------

Card name: ATI Radeon HD 5800 Series

Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc.

Chip type: ATI display adapter (0x6899)

DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)

Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_6899&SUBSYS_22901787&REV_00

Display Memory: 4070 MB

Dedicated Memory: 1011 MB

Shared Memory: 3059 MB

Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)

Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor

Monitor Model: VH226

Monitor Id: ACI22F2

Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz)

Output Type: DVI

Driver Name: aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx32,aticfx32,aticfx32,atiumd64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atiumdag,atidxx32,atidxx32,atiumdva,atiumd6a.cap,atitmm64.dll

Driver File Version: 8.17.0010.1052 (English)

Driver Version: 8.791.0.0

DDI Version: 10.1

Driver Model: WDDM 1.1

Driver Attributes: Final Retail

Driver Date/Size: 10/26/2010 18:54:22, 645120 bytes

WHQL Logo'd: n/a

WHQL Date Stamp: n/a

Device Identifier: {D7B71EE2-2BD9-11CF-2B70-9A02BEC2C535}

Vendor ID: 0x1002

Device ID: 0x6899

SubSys ID: 0x22901787

Revision ID: 0x0000

Driver Strong Name: oem1.inf:ATI.Mfg.NTamd64.6.1:ati2mtag_Evergreen:8.791.0.0:pci\ven_1002&dev_6899

Rank Of Driver: 00E62001

Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C

Deinterlace Caps: {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{3C5323C1-6FB7-44F5-9081-056BF2EE449D}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{552C0DAD-CCBC-420B-83C8-74943CF9F1A6}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

D3D9 Overlay: Not Supported

DXVA-HD: Not Supported

DDraw Status: Enabled

D3D Status: Enabled

AGP Status: Enabled

-------------

Sound Devices

-------------

Description: Speakers (SB X-Fi Xtreme Audio)

Default Sound Playback: Yes

Default Voice Playback: Yes

Hardware ID: PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_0007&SUBSYS_10121102&REV_00

Manufacturer ID: 1

Product ID: 100

Type: WDM

Driver Name: P17.sys

Driver Version: 5.12.0001.2018 (English)

Date and Size: 8/3/2009 11:12:00, 1289216 bytes

Other Files:

Driver Provider: CREATIVE

HW Accel Level: Basic

Cap Flags: 0xF1F

Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000

Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0

Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0

HW Memory: 0

Voice Management: No

EAX 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No

I3DL2 Listen/Src: No, No

Sensaura ZoomFX: No

Description: Digital Audio Interface (SB X-Fi Xtreme Audio)

Default Sound Playback: No

Default Voice Playback: No

Hardware ID: PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_0007&SUBSYS_10121102&REV_00

Manufacturer ID: 1

Product ID: 100

Type: WDM

Other Files:

Driver Provider: CREATIVE

HW Accel Level: Basic

Cap Flags: 0xF1F

Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000

Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0

Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0

HW Memory: 0

Voice Management: No

EAX 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No

I3DL2 Listen/Src: No, No

Sensaura ZoomFX: No

---------------------

Sound Capture Devices

---------------------

Description: Microphone (SB X-Fi Xtreme Audio)

Default Sound Capture: Yes

Default Voice Capture: Yes

Cap Flags: 0x1

Format Flags: 0xFFFFF

Description: S/PDIF-In (SB X-Fi Xtreme Audio)

Default Sound Capture: No

Default Voice Capture: No

Description: Line-In (SB X-Fi Xtreme Audio)

Default Sound Capture: No

Default Voice Capture: No

-------------------

DirectInput Devices

-------------------

Device Name: Mouse

Attached: 1

Controller ID: n/a

Vendor/Product ID: n/a

FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard

Controller ID: n/a

Vendor/Product ID: n/a

Device Name: G15 Gaming Keyboard

Controller ID: 0x0

Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC226

Device Name: G15 Gaming Keyboard

Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC226

Device Name: G15 GamePanel LCD

Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC227

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------

USB Devices

-----------

+ USB Root Hub

| Vendor/Product ID: 0x10DE, 0x036C

| Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub

| Service: usbhub

|

+-+ Generic USB Hub

| | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC223

| | Location: Port_#0002.Hub_#0001

| | Matching Device ID: usb\class_09

| | Service: usbhub

| |

| +-+ USB Input Device

| | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC227

| | | Location: Port_#0004.Hub_#0003

| | | Matching Device ID: generic_hid_device

| | | Service: HidUsb

| | |

| | +-+ HID-compliant device

| | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC227

| | | | Matching Device ID: hid_device

| | | |

| | +-+ HID Keyboard Device

| | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC227

| | | | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard

| | | | Service: kbdhid

| |

+-+ Razer Diamondback

| | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0002

| | Location: Port_#0003.Hub_#0001

| | Matching Device ID: usb\vid_1532&pid_0002

| | Lower Filters: Razerlow

| | Service: HidUsb

| |

| +-+ HID-compliant mouse

| | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0002

| | | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse

| | | Service: mouhid

----------------

Gameport Devices

----------------

------------

PS/2 Devices

------------

+ HID Keyboard Device

| Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC226

| Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard

| Service: kbdhid

|

+ Terminal Server Keyboard Driver

| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd

| Upper Filters: kbdclass

| Service: TermDD

|

+ Terminal Server Mouse Driver

| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou

| Upper Filters: mouclass

| Service: TermDD

------------------------

Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives

------------------------

Drive: C:

Free Space: 645.0 GB

Total Space: 715.4 GB

File System: NTFS

Model: WDC WD75 00AAKS-00RBA SCSI Disk Device

Drive: D:

Model: PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-112D ATA Device

Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), , 0 bytes

--------------

System Devices

--------------

Name: PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_05B1&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A2\5&34045AFB&0&100018

Driver: n/a

Name: PCI standard RAM Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03B3&SUBSYS_C55E10DE&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&1&0E

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03AB&SUBSYS_C55E10DE&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&1&04

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0376&SUBSYS_000010DE&REV_A3\3&2411E6FE&1&98

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0369&SUBSYS_C55E10DE&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&1&48

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_05B1&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A2\5&34045AFB&0&000018

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03B2&SUBSYS_C55E10DE&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&1&0D

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03AA&SUBSYS_C55E10DE&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&1&02

Name: NVIDIA nForce 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet #2

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0373&SUBSYS_C55E10DE&REV_A3\3&2411E6FE&1&90

Name: NVIDIA nForce PCI System Management

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0368&SUBSYS_C55E10DE&REV_A3\3&2411E6FE&1&51

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03BC&SUBSYS_C55E10DE&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&1&11

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03B1&SUBSYS_C55E10DE&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&1&0C

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03A9&SUBSYS_C55E10DE&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&1&03

Name: NVIDIA nForce 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0373&SUBSYS_C55E10DE&REV_A3\3&2411E6FE&1&88

Name: PCI standard ISA bridge

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0360&SUBSYS_C55E10DE&REV_A3\3&2411E6FE&1&50

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03BA&SUBSYS_C55E10DE&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&1&12

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03B0&SUBSYS_C55E10DE&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&1&0B

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03A8&SUBSYS_C55E10DE&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&1&05

Name: High Definition Audio Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0371&SUBSYS_10DE0175&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&1&79

Name: Texas Instruments 1394 OHCI Compliant Host Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_104C&DEV_8023&SUBSYS_C55E10DE&REV_00\4&36AC3632&0&3878

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03B7&SUBSYS_0C5510DE&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&1&18

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03AF&SUBSYS_C55E10DE&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&1&0A

Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03A1&SUBSYS_C55E10DE&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&1&00

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0370&SUBSYS_CB8410DE&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&1&78

Name: High Definition Audio Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_AA50&SUBSYS_AA501787&REV_00\6&689986E&0&01000018

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03B6&SUBSYS_C55E10DE&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&1&10

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03AE&SUBSYS_C55E10DE&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&1&09

Name: NVIDIA nForce Serial ATA Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_037F&SUBSYS_C55E10DE&REV_A3\3&2411E6FE&1&72

Name: Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_036E&SUBSYS_C55E10DE&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&1&68

Name: ATI Radeon HD 5800 Series

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_6899&SUBSYS_22901787&REV_00\6&689986E&0&00000018

Name: SB X-Fi Xtreme Audio

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_0007&SUBSYS_10121102&REV_00\4&36AC3632&0&5078

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03B5&SUBSYS_C55E10DE&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&1&06

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03AD&SUBSYS_C55E10DE&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&1&08

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_037F&SUBSYS_C55E10DE&REV_A3\3&2411E6FE&1&71

Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_036D&SUBSYS_C55E10DE&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&1&59

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_05B1&SUBSYS_C55E10DE&REV_A2\4&6BB9499&0&0018

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03B4&SUBSYS_C55E10DE&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&1&07

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03AC&SUBSYS_C55E10DE&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&1&01

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_037F&SUBSYS_C55E10DE&REV_A3\3&2411E6FE&1&70

Name: Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_036C&SUBSYS_C55E10DE&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&1&58

------------------

DirectShow Filters

------------------

DirectShow Filters:

WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7600.16385

WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7600.16385

WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,6.01.7600.16385

MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,6.01.7600.16385

Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385

WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385

WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,6.01.7600.16385

Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385

Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385

ATI Ticker,0x00200000,0,1,Ticker.ax,

DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385

Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7600.16385

Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,12.00.7600.16385

AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385

Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,6.01.7140.0000

AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7600.16385

StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385

MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

Track1Filter,0x00000000,0,0,,

SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7600.16385

MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7600.16385

Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,6.06.7600.16385

SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385

Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385

Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

MMACE ProcAmp,0x00200000,0,2,MMACEFilters.dll,

DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385

Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385

ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385

Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7600.16385

Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7600.16385

WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7600.16385

VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.01.7600.16385

MMACE SoftEmu,0x00200000,0,2,MMACEFilters.dll,

File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385

iTV Data Sink,0x00600000,1,0,itvdata.dll,6.06.7600.16385

iTV Data Capture filter,0x00600000,1,1,itvdata.dll,6.06.7600.16385

DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,6.06.7600.16385

MMACE DeInterlace,0x00200000,0,2,MMACEFilters.dll,

Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7600.16385

AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

RDP DShow Redirection Filter,0xffffffff,1,0,DShowRdpFilter.dll,

Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385

WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7600.16385

MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7600.16385

DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385

SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.7600.16385

Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.7600.16385

MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7600.16385

Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385

StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385

Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385

Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,qdvd.dll,6.06.7600.16385

AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,6.01.7140.0000

StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385

AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385

Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385

Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.01.7600.16385

BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7600.16385

MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:

Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385

Video Compressors:

WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385

WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,6.01.7600.16385

MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385

DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385

MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

Cinepak Codec by Radius,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385

Fraps Video Decompressor,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385

Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385

Indeo® video 5.10,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385

Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385

Microsoft RLE,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385

Microsoft Video 1,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385

Xfire Video Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385

Audio Compressors:

WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385

WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385

IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

Audio Capture Sources:

Microphone (SB X-Fi Xtreme Audi,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385

Line-In (SB X-Fi Xtreme Audio),0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385

S/PDIF-In (SB X-Fi Xtreme Audio,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385

PBDA CP Filters:

PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7600.16385

PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7600.16385

PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7600.16385

Midi Renderers:

Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:

SB Live! 24-bit,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385

SB Live! 24-bit,0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:

SB Live! 24-bit,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385

SB Live! 24-bit,0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385

BDA Network Providers:

Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385

Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385

Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385

Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385

Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:

VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7600.16385

BDA Transport Information Renderers:

BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7600.16385

MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7600.16385

BDA CP/CA Filters:

Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16385

Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16385

PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16385

XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16385

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:

Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385

Audio Renderers:

Speakers (SB X-Fi Xtreme Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

Digital Audio Interface (SB X-F,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

DirectSound: Digital Audio Interface (SB X-Fi Xtreme Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

DirectSound: Speakers (SB X-Fi Xtreme Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490

---------------

EVR Power Information

---------------

Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality)

Quality Flags: 2576

Enabled:

Force throttling

Allow half deinterlace

Allow scaling

Decode Power Usage: 100

Balanced Flags: 1424

Enabled:

Force throttling

Allow batching

Force half deinterlace

Force scaling

Decode Power Usage: 50

PowerFlags: 1424

Enabled:

Force throttling

Allow batching

Force half deinterlace

Force scaling

Decode Power Usage: 0

New STEAMclient beta changelog from 9.12.2010

this is very important fix for STEAM users of all ARMA serie games

makes way easier to run any mods at any path via commandline

so enjoy :)

I think that should help me with my problem :)