Sign in to follow this  
Skeptic

Arma 2 Community Issue Tracker

Guys, you've had a plenty of real hard job, nj emplementing a "hacker surprises". Do you mind it'l be better choice to spend those time to search game's bugs instead? It just FULL of bugs.

Anyway, thks for a great game)

Edited by z0mbee

CTDing like a little bitch falling of her bike last couple of days. Especially when ending a mission CTD ! no message no nothing. Playing a map CTD... looking around bam CTD.. Touching myself CTD !@!!

Whats going on here its getting worse im on the full version btw patchd up to the latest inc hotfix.

http://www.filedropper.com/desktop_8

O btw i tried everything -maxmem=2047 -Winxp etc doesnt matter it still keeps CTDing

Edited by Fansadox

I'm not sure if anyone has put this up but during campain mode in single player doing the first missions during manhatan you loose all of your support abilites right after the first few missions and don't seem to get them back???

Anyone else having this problem??

Was getting "Receiving" and a black screen during MP...so couldnt play it. MP seems to be okay now after i fiddled randomly with some graphics settings...

But, now SP is all messed up. Big graphical glitches that take up the whole screen, sometimes the screen going white etc and sometimes it goes Receiving then goes to a load screen that says "Receiving Mission Status" or something like that. I see theres lots of threads with people reporting these or similar problems yet no fix...help please! Its extremely frustrating to finally get this game and not be able to play it!!!

Was getting "Receiving" and a black screen during MP...so couldnt play it. MP seems to be okay now after i fiddled randomly with some graphics settings...

But, now SP is all messed up. Big graphical glitches that take up the whole screen, sometimes the screen going white etc and sometimes it goes Receiving then goes to a load screen that says "Receiving Mission Status" or something like that. I see theres lots of threads with people reporting these or similar problems yet no fix...help please! Its extremely frustrating to finally get this game and not be able to play it!!!

I had this happen once while testing a mission on my own LAN. Screen went black with the "Recieving..." message, but the game was still being played by the AI (game sounds could be heard). I had to ALT+TAB out and close down ArmA 2.

Then, when I restarted ArmA 2... and reloaded the LAN ... it automatically loaded and restarted the same mission, from the same point just before I blacked out and continued on as if I never ALT+TAB'd and End-Tasked ArmA 2. Some of the models in game had rainbow textures on them and the ground glowed lava red.

My game keeps on crashing in the Mission Razor Two. Whenever I get into the forests it keeps on crashing. It also happens whenever I try to enter the rock quarry or x's in the mission. I tried to find the other files but I only have this one

ARMA2.rpt

My computer is: Windows 7 32bit, 2gb DDR3 1600mhz ram, EVGA 790i Motherboard, Q6600 oc 3.0ghz, GTX 280

http://rapidshare.com/files/252620599/arma2.rar.html

Thanks guys

I didn't find a way to report the bug in the Wiki (God, I suck), which probably automatically disqualifies me ;) but I'll try here in hope for some copy'n'paste magic. If anyone does, please give me the ticket number and I'll track it if further info/testing is needing.

---

Saving campaign when My Documents are not local takes too long

If you have My Documents targeted to a NAS (or I guess another PC/Server) it takes 3-4 minutes to save a game.

STR

* Go to desktop

* Right click My Documents -> Properties -> Set target to NAS e.g. \\MyNAS\MyUser\

NB! Note that this will move your folder to the NAS, take a backup first to make sure you don't click wrong and wipe everything in My Documents!

* Start up Arma2 and enter campaign (a saved game like Manhattan f.ex.)

* Save game

Result seen:

For me it takes pretty consistently 3 minutes ~30 seconds to save

Desired result:

Should take the same time as saving it locally

Hardware:

Q9550 @ 2.83Ghz, 4 GB RAM, 2 x 4890, GE network card (integrated), WinXP Pro (english), NAS is a TS-209 with GE LAN port connected to ZyXEL GS-105 (GE unmanaged switch). Coping the savegame from NAS to PC takes approx 3 secs.

I might be off here, but I think the purpose of this thread is to inform of the bug-tracker where you can submit bug-reports that BIS reviews. There are nice tutorials there and information on how to submit a bug-report as well as in the OP.

This thread isn't a bug-reporting thread AFAIK.

Hi all, I can't install the new patch no matter what I try i.e (download from different places and using 7 zip and win zip) my computer just reports the zip file or the extracted exe as corrupt

I had terrible problems trying to install the game in the first place my blue ray player kept reporting cnc error, I had to install it on my old "coal fired" Pc and port it over via my network, but wow great game guys runs like a dream!

Any ideas on making the patch work?

many thanks

Couldn't figure out a way to post on tracker either. So many bugs on this mission. I'm on the single scenario where a russian. You have support units at a castle. I can't get the support units to follow me (clue was you hear strange radio chatter coming from the castle.). No command to make them come. I am also supposed to get support from locals on an island. I go to island. They don't give me support although they can tell me what the weather is like. :)

But even without those support bugs the worst one is the medic. I am injured. I hire a medic. I go to status / injured. I click on medic. I scroll down to see if there is a way to heal from him. Nope. I crawl to him. Try again. Tell him to stand still. Try again. Nope. I highlight myself to see if there is a way. Nope. I go to strategic command level. Select my unit. Say I need assistance. Nope.

Now my medic gets injured. I can get him to heal himself. This game has great potential but not being able to heal at the medic is annoying!

But it's worse. Maybe this is not a bug. I only get one save. The game seems to save randomly with no rhyme or reason. I play for like 2 hours and get one auto save. Sooo annoying! Any help would be great!

Cannot order troops to mount vehicles when in High Commanding... When dis' be fixed???