Sign in to follow this  
Nicholas

Bullet Stray

Yes you hear it hitting all around you like crack crack crack. your aim starts to wobble quite a bit more after this experience.

Thanks for the info. Now as long as it works against the AI :)

yea probleem solved thx guys

What solved it for you Richie?

What solved it for you Richie?
i reinstal it then patch it and then i made a mod folder

and put the eng files in the mod folder

now im killing like a madman hope ths help

First of all don't be a bloody smartass and tell me what game to play!

I am fine with my gun shaking sideways, and head bobbing, etc when shot (like in ace) But having the gun shoot 30 degrees from where i point is a little too much!

Are you in ironsight mode or not? That is an important factor to take into account. If you are firing just from the hip, then no **** it's inaccurate.

First of all don't be a bloody smartass and tell me what game to play!

I am fine with my gun shaking sideways, and head bobbing, etc when shot (like in ace) But having the gun shoot 30 degrees from where i point is a little too much!

I'll tell you what I want when I want if you are going to go around here complaining about things that point to you running a pirated copy OR complaining about features in this game that set it apart from games such as BF2, COD4 etc. Don't like it, tough.

LOL after just playing and then watching the vid, I DEFINITELY have this going on. *sigh* reinstall and mod folder for the English patch.

Edit: On second thought, I'll see if the FADE turns off if the files revert to proper form instead.

Edit#2: I simply put the real files back, made a mod folder for the english files, and volia' FADE went away. No need to reinstall.

Note for others with this issue: This is the only mod or non BIS related data on the install. Without a doubt it activates FADE.

Edited by Scrub

if you are OFP/ARMA first timer and you are shooting at distance target, then you might have to start learning how to live with Balistics and trajectory because the shots fired from the gun/cannon/luncher in game are all projectiles

Its just not that realistic when in Scoped view I can pick them off headshot every-time. But when I zoom (RMB) in with the scope I get the effect of bullet trajectory ? Thats just not right.... it should be the same no matter what zoomed or unzoomed. This is at the same target same distance.

Just 'mod foldered' this and issue went away. No need to reinstall.

some ppl expect there character to run a marathon then shoot like bob lee swager from shooter lol not gonna happen!

Alright i reinstalled arma2 without the language patch.

Now its in german, but at least i can shoot things!

Hi Welcome To Hell

Do what Scrub and the others do use a mod folder for your english language files. Problem solved.

Kind Regards walker

What kind of spread was it Richieb0y ? 3 degrees or 30 ?

Merged Weapon innacuracies / Bullet Stray threads into one as they're the same issues.

A sumup of the current answers:

1. Getting shot and having your aim unsteady is a game feature.
  2. If you do not own an original copy of the game, shame on you, don't bother posting here until you do.
  3. If you do, you have probably installed a crack/language mod or some other mod in such a way that it modified the original game files

• To correct this, either put the original files back in their place if you've backed them up or reinstall the game.
  • To avoid overwriting default files, use Mod folders.
  • Using cracked .exe's gets you in the same situation as 2.

Edited by Sniperwolf572

Using a mod folder prevent the player from connecting to lots of servers (red cross icon before the name of the server). Of course it's not a problem of 1.0 or 1.01.

Edited by Kr3v

What kind of spread was it Richieb0y ? 3 degrees or 30 ?

I DID not hit anything before mabye once in a time now i hit what i wana hit.

so i say before it was 30 and now its just mm mabye because of the wheater/wind?.

and i almost hit all target in the bootcamp

atleast i can play now:yay::yay:

It is a helluva lot harder to hit stuff, the most surprising thing for me was the decreased velocity for Silenced weapons

Good in a way, stops the "one man army" you sometimes got in Arma/OFP where you could take about two or three squads on your own

hmm, sucks to be a pirate then.

Although with all these reports of bugs I'm getting a bit weary to buy the game as soon as it hits euro stores. But I'm probably gonna do it anyway. Took along time before Arma was looking like a gold release (after several patches)

hmm, sucks to be a pirate then.

Although with all these reports of bugs I'm getting a bit weary to buy the game as soon as it hits euro stores. But I'm probably gonna do it anyway. Took along time before Arma was looking like a gold release (after several patches)

Dude I don't think anyone pirated the game on this board..... These are ArmA nuts from the states that had to have the game as soon as possible. I was ready to spend big bux on something else in the ArmA Universe, but this purchase saved me that expense.

ArmA nuts from the states? ffs Im from the states and I bought the game, working fine.

ArmA nuts from the states? ffs Im from the states and I bought the game, working fine.

And I include myself as an ArmA nut from the States(FAN).

and i almost hit all target in the bootcamp

Yes, some shots miss, it's normal.