Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

505 Version: Release Date & Other topics - EU/Aus/NZ/SA/ME/Israel etc.

Yes many Best Buy stores in the midwest now carry the game despite the fact that it says backordered on their website. Just call the store or ask them to check in back.

I just got my copy at my local Best Buy here in the midwest. They have TONS of copies, and I hope they sell well! :D

Seriously... It's good to have a hard copy now. I HATE my digital copy.

I am a complete Noooooooooooob on pc's yet alone arma 2 mapping my pad was a nightmare but wat a game!! its awesome and a lot of my console buddies would love it, is ARMA 2 Ever coming to PS3 if so does anyone know when?

I am a complete Noooooooooooob on pc's yet alone arma 2 mapping my pad was a nightmare but wat a game!! its awesome and a lot of my console buddies would love it, is ARMA 2 Ever coming to PS3 if so does anyone know when?

nope to tell you the truth it will never come out on PS3 because it will cost so much to produce for the developers and its not a bigger gaming market compared to the xbox 360, also the developers will need to buy new developing software for the ps3 and actually learn or hire people to help them out. While the xbox 360 version should carry the same developing software and be easier to develop, so basically porting it onto xbox 360 would be so much easier and cost less money for BIS while the ps3 will not and will be very expensive

505 version has come out everywhere now hasn't it? Or are there some regions still waiting?

505 version has come out everywhere now hasn't it? Or are there some regions still waiting?

Haha that's a negative. It's still not available in South Africa.

I got mine from Take 2 the other day, got sick of waiting, must say don't know what they got wrong (SA or Publisher side) this time round.

Post deleted.

Edited by Laqueesha

I cant find it here in Romania :mad:. And at the moment online buy is not an option for me .

Ok I've asked JJ of IDEA if he has info about Romania (also South Africa) :)

Ok I've asked JJ of IDEA if he has info about Romania (also South Africa) :)

Thank you !

I live in Northern Indiana and can't find a copy anywhere at any local stores.

I checked (2) Game Stops, Walmart, Meijer, and Target. Nothing at any of them and infact none of of the locations have even heard of ArmA 2.

I am so close to just ordering the DVD version from newegg but am hestitating and wondering if I do, am I going to need the DVD in the drive every time I want to play or does it activate and not need it after that?

Anyone know?

Arma 2 PC Game GOT GAME - Retail

IDEA Games is on the box.

Edited by pchaxor

Does anyone have any idea if this game is gonna be available in South Africa because so far there is nothing

Seriously you should be watching the SGS gaming Armed Assault forums http://games.saix.net/cgi-bin/sgsbb/ikonboard.cgi?;act=SF;f=303 . An SA server is going up now. One place in CT is selling it and deliver all over, also look at Take2.

I installed the demo again and i must say; i'm vewry impress! the game is incredible.

Is there a reason why the demo ran so much better this time than it did a couple of months ago when i first tryed it? also i was considering taking my money off of my call of duty modern warfare2 preorder and buy this game, but do you think they have this game at gamestop? it's seems incredible, also are there more maps for TDM in the full game as oppossed to the 3 in the demo?.

You know what the VERY good thing in ArmA is? You can design your missions ( "maps" ) yourself, so there are TONS of user created missions ( "maps" ) avaible :)

Seriously you should be watching the SGS gaming Armed Assault forums http://games.saix.net/cgi-bin/sgsbb/ikonboard.cgi?;act=SF;f=303 . An SA server is going up now. One place in CT is selling it and deliver all over, also look at Take2.

The only problem with Take 2 is it costs over 600 bucks which is a heck of alot but can you tell me about that place in Cape Town because if it does deliver ill definitly buy from them (do u think they will deliver to Durbs?)

The only problem with Take 2 is it costs over 600 bucks which is a heck of alot but can you tell me about that place in Cape Town because if it does deliver ill definitly buy from them (do u think they will deliver to Durbs?)

51U2NBRsuPL._SL75_.jpg

ArmA 2 (PC DVD)

Windows XP Suggested Price: R 736 Special Price: R 497 (save 32%)

It fluctuates, got mine for 399.

The sgs thread about the CT place.

http://games.saix.net/cgi-bin/sgsbb/ikonboard.cgi?;act=ST;f=303;t=65496

THe ARMA forum,

http://games.saix.net/cgi-bin/sgsbb/ikonboard.cgi?;act=SF;f=303