Sign in to follow this  
vilas

PROJECT'85 TOPIC

Nice to see that (at least some of) G'85 found a new home. smile_o.gif

Promising looking stuff here. thumbs-up.gif

MfG Medicus

and partisans in ARMA vests will be replaced :P

there will be more partisans models, those presented at first screens were intended also as my "guerillas" addon update :P

because in beggining Project'85 was not intended to be MOD of 85 but addon-pack 85-2000 with guerillas

so now they will be probably divieded in editor as 85 and not 85 (lets say 2000) to save disc space of users

construction of mod will be like that - so you can cut ONLY addons aand play them on vanila arma in guerillas missions for example

one thing is P85 and other that those addons can be used in other era - like those guerillas who are with Ak-47 and Minimi

one addon with units that can be used in other mission is in my opinion good idea, althought maybe "not 85" units will be cut off :P to make "new guerillas" addon

i have sentiment to old OFP alpen-swiss camo units with Sa-58 ;]

Quote[/b] ]

About T72. Tank on you pic is late version of T72BM, not original T72B one presented in 1985 (which looks a bit diffirent and have up-and-over ERA instead of built-in one). We make mod about 1985 and already have set of unit we can and 'll add into the game. So new advices have not much chances to be made in life. T90 is actually T72 BM(simply changed to BU) with other enchancements from interrupted researches. Noone said it's completely new tank. Ukranians made something similar (T72-100), but hopefully don't have enough money to buy any.

You misunderstood what I posted. I know what I posted was the T-72B(M was abbreviation for Mod) 1990. The T-72B1 you are reffering to has KONTAKT-1 era whereas the T-72B(M)1988/1990 has KONTAKT-5 era. The early production versions and prototype's of T-90 were from the T-72B(M) 1990. Actually T-72B entered service in 1985 but during the production run was equipped with era in that same year along with T-80B into T-80BV etc...

This is what you were reffering to as T-72B (era) :

http://btvt.narod.ru/5/t72b1/t72b1.htm

nevermind that tanks :P

T-55 would be good model to do smile_o.gif

but we have a lot of work on other things, some people here wrote about new vehicles, addons - please remember that now it is MOD with all "informatical" stuff

P85 is not only few addons like i used to do in pastt :P

addons are nearly made (working on guerillas, MG-3, few textures) but other things to do, maybe even new island smile_o.gif

2Universal

Damn, I really love, when others think that military advisor don't know a thing. Don't know why you posted this, as I just said your "advice" on T72BM (M - means modernised (modernizirovanniy) or U (usovershenstvovanniy) - updated; learn russian) was irrelevant because we don't make game about 89 year, but about 85 year. Otherwise I won't mind some Tu160, which were brought into service in 1987.

2Universal

Damn, I really love, when others think that military advisor don't know a thing. Don't know why you posted this, as I just said your "advice" on T72BM (M - means modernised (modernizirovanniy) or U (usovershenstvovanniy) - updated; learn russian) was irrelevant because we don't make game about 89 year, but about 85 year. Otherwise I won't mind some Tu160, which were brought into service in 1987.

TANTAL was by form 88 whistle.gif

Da ya znayu schto M e U znachet ne nada tut leshnaya shum wink_o.gif.

When I used M i was reffering to the model's year of modernization hence "Mod" infact the true T-72BM is the "Rogatka". But I still think that even if WW3 were to happen in 1985 it would drag on for several years and prototype vehicles and vehicles under development would be rushed into production especially BTR-80 (1986 entered service).

You can argue forever but it aint gonna happen...atleast not before the 2nd release of P`85-`90-`95 in Dec. 2009 ARMA II universal.

So please give up the useless discussion sad_o.gif

@maza94

I'm advisor only on soviets (and some other parts, where I see mistakes I can explain). Guess topas and vilas know more about Ludskoe Wojsko Polskoe, so I don't came across their way. wink_o.gif

@universal

Your russian is quite good - just try to learn cases and gender inflexions, cause "leshnay schum" is something really odd for me. Anyway, Shadow NX and I were talking about these details in some past conversations and we all think mod should be as authentic as possible. If anyone wants "prototypes" or something from alternative history It's not to us.

@Shadowy

Ok-ok, I'm coming with my hands up.

@NSXR: da ya tam prosta nepravelna po latinu napisal vozley kontse e etot forum ne prenemayet kiril.

Same here (but Russians never surrender wink_o.gif , we had a good discussion now I think a big friendly on-topic should do biggrin_o.gif

Now a quick question: plans for T-80U ?

U versiosn are planned but to quote Kenji:

Probably lot lot later, maybe not even this year.

As you know the U has many parts very different from the B models like the completely different turret ( and i dont even mean the era here ).

But some may be happy to hear that Kenji showed me first samples of interiour models.

So the standalone version at least will have interiours.

---EDIT---

Before anyone confuses this, the mentioned U versions offcourse are for the standalone T-80 pack and not for the Project85 mod.

T 80 U was not in 1985, so probably it will be as RHS , not P85 smile_o.gif

U versiosn are planned but to quote Kenji:

Did Kenji ever make a T-90 model for OFP, or am I getting confused with the T-80s? If so, any plans to release it in ArmA at some stage?

Good point ch_123 there was a T-84 addon made by RHS quite some time ago and they said that if the community wanted to see it released it would be released , can we please see it released ?

Now I'll start to use bad language.

@ch_123

@Universal

This IS NOT RHS thread. It's thread about Project'85 - no less, no more. Not to say T84 is ukranian "remake" of T80 and it doesn't apply to RHS, which making SOVIET\RUSSIAN addons.

sorry to interrupt the imminent argument but just wanted to say wow...looking forward to this...in particular your rebels....the cold weather ones....Bolivian hostage rescue mission comming up.... notworthy.gif

Vilas infact the T-80U entered service in 1985 and entered production that same year as well. The West only found out about it in 1988 I believe at a military parade.

@Universal

Well, I already told ya I've been asking Kenji the same thing. You know his answer. No need to ask twice... wink_o.gif

Nope not asking twice just Vilas said that the T-80U wasn't in 1985 and just need to correct him wink_o.gif

What I would love to see is more screen shots of the T-80B smile_o.gif

Just some short answers as this isnt the RHS thread as NSXr said.

- T-90 in OFP was made by Sigma-6, never released

- Oplot in OFP was also made by Sigma-6, never released

- Probably we pack these two together and release them for OFP but dont expect support then.

- For ArmA we will release a new T-90, screens soon, not ingame yet.

is that the RHS T64 in the last screen?

or is it a totally new T62?

i hope it´s a T62 wink_o.gif

No, you are mistaken. It's new T55. Out-of-date crap, but works nice...as T80B. rofl.gif

no, it cant be a T55, becouse the T55 got wider tracks wink_o.gif (atleast thats always what i have pictured since i have only climbed on it once or twice :P

Guess you didn't understand my joke. It's T80B. Forget about T64 crap.