Sign in to follow this  
MODUL

MODUL Sky v2.0

impressive  wow_o.gif , love it. I know it has not to do with this pack but , is it possible to replace the violet color of the sky at sunset with any other more natural ? that's something that annoys me

Excellent job mate!

I'm still using your other version!

Till now that is. smile_o.gif

Very cool! Look excellent

Things:

- No binarized Config

- Not signed + key missing for MP usage

- Following config part could overwrite Madmatts Arma-Effects if used together ? :

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">class Rain {

texture = "ca\data\data\rain_ca.01.paa";

raindrop = "\ca\data\raindrop.p3d";

speed = 1;

levels[] = {8, 2};

};

Is it "needed" in configs anyway for sky?

impressive  wow_o.gif , love it. I know  it has not to do with this pack but , is it possible to replace the violet color of the sky at sunset with any other more natural ? that's something that annoys me

...Wait. It's not a bug after all? I mean the violet sky, I though it was a bug!

Things:

- No binarized Config

- Following config part could overwrite Madmatts Arma-Effects if used together ? :

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">class Rain {

speed = 1;

levels[] = {8, 2};

};

Well, i will answer remarks...

1. I simply am not able binarize a config

2. I don't know technology of creation signatures and keys

3. Config it is taken directly from a standard file config.bin, especially i a little that understand in configs and it is not used with Madmatts Arma-Effects  smile_o.gif

impressive  wow_o.gif , love it. I know  it has not to do with this pack but , is it possible to replace the violet color of the sky at sunset with any other more natural ? that's something that annoys me

You will not believe, but it can be corrected/changed, i don't remember where it is precisely, but for search it is necessary to search for it: class DefaultLighting, DayLightingBrightAlmost and DayLightingRainy.

That's one problem I believe I had with the earlier version when using along with the Arma-Effects as mentioned, one would cancel out the other and no beautiful sky sad_o.gif

Version 2.0 does look amazing, I will definitely download soon.

Very cool! Look excellent

Things:

- No binarized Config

speed = 1;

levels[] = {8, 2};

};

A quick test shows it doesn't cause a problem. I guess ArmA loads my rain mod after this one.

Still, it shouldn't be there.

@MODUL:

Quote[/b] ]1. I simply am not able binarize a config

Why not? Use the BIS pbo tools, all you need to do there is tick the 'binirize' box. You can find them here. BinPBO is the tool you need.

The tools to sign your addon are there too.

Anyway, the skies look great smile_o.gif

A quick test shows it doesn't cause a problem. I guess ArmA loads my rain mod after this one.

Still, it shouldn't be there.

It all depends on what sequence you add the mods the short cut for exsample is you run

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">"D:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA\arma.exe" -mod=@Matt_Effects;@MODUL -nosplash -world=intro -window

MODUL's addon will replace matts effects now if you run

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">"D:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA\arma.exe" -mod=@MODUL;@Matt_Effects -nosplash -world=intro -window

you should not have any issues at all

::Note::

As im currently rebuilding my PC due to it burning up i may have mixed the mods up as i can't test it out fully.

Hope this helps

i have Modul sky and maddmat's rain in the same modfolder and the rain works fine for me