Running ACE1.2 full install

EDIT: Its the slot above the G36 slot on the left hand side

Doom

I get a scalar bool array listed in the BLUEFOR weapons slot

Running ACE1.2 full install

EDIT:  Its the slot above the G36 slot on the left hand side

I have that as well

thx for update Doomguy smile_o.gif

and first question, when i start as commander and give speciality for AI squads i have that error (copy/paste from arma.RPT):

<SNIP>

Hi Eagleone,

That doesn't look good. Could you do me a favor and check the debug log once you started the mission. Press CTRL ` (that's the tilde key). There should be lots of messages in the log, could you make a screen dump of the messages on the top of the log and post that somewhere? Thanks in advance!

Is anybody else having this problem as well?

Some other issues:

- The SCARS had to be removed because they crash the game if you have an ATI videocard. They'll be back once ACE fixes the problem.

- The "scalar bool..." thing in the gear menu is probably a small mistake in the loadout configs. I'll have a look.

- The corrupt loadout of the A10 seems to be caused by a problem in the Extended Eventhandlers. The ACE guys are working on it.

Doomguy

Eeeexcellent! biggrin_o.gif

Still wonder at a tank-commanders-ammo-rearm problem. banghead.gif

If there any way to fix it?

Eeeexcellent!  biggrin_o.gif

Still wonder at a tank-commanders-ammo-rearm problem.  banghead.gif  

If there any way to fix it?

Maybe. What is the problem exactly? Do you re-arm at a supply depot, or ammo truck?

Doomguy

here is it (top):

<SNIP>

thx

Thanks Eagleone,

I think I found the problem... there is a left-over BLUFOR Officer still in the mission. I put it in during testing but forgot to remove it. whistle.gif That's what you get for rushing it out of the door...

Doomguy

here is it (top):

<SNIP>

thx

Thanks Eagleone,

I think I found the problem... there is a left-over BLUFOR Officer still in the mission. I put it in during testing but forgot to remove it.  whistle.gif That's what you get for rushing it out of the door...

Doomguy

lol. Funny thing is I think i've seen him. One match as opfor we started near the beach and I immediately heard shooting. Walked over to see what it was and it was a marine with a camo baseball cap. Good stuff.

Cool, actually I noticed that shooting at the start as well, but didn't link it to the left-over officer rofl.gif

I'll try to release a new update tonight.

Doomguy

Maybe. What is the problem exactly? Do you re-arm at a supply depot, or ammo truck?

Doomguy

Either... Rearming at depot didn’t work (0 effect), but rearming at ammo truck work incorrectly (rearming only 1 cartridge clip).

Such a problem. Original Warfare also has it.

Any chance of an update to the normal and standalone version? Do not want to use ACE and a lot of the fixes are actually of benefit for the other versions.

ps. Thank you for your great work!!

Hi DirkGent,

Maybe... I don't have a lot of spare time at the moment, and ACE seems to be the next standard for ArmA. At least, I'm enjoying it too much to shift focus to something else at the moment. Sorry!

Doomguy

Small update released: v1.1.6c ACE. Download from FileFront.

Changes:

- (ACE) Added more plane variants: SU27S, A10A with Mk82, SU30 with Kh29.

- (ACE) Fixed problem in template. Removed left-over BLUFOR officer.

Sorry Jora, no fix for the commander weapon re-arming. I tried something but that didn't work... maybe in the next version.

Doomguy out.

Small update released: v1.1.6c ACE. Download from FileFront.

- (ACE) Added more plane variants: SU27S, A10A with Mk82, SU30 with Kh29.

THANK YOU!!

big thx, but i get that errors again...

Error in expression < = _unitsToBuy + [_indexedTemplateUnits Select _count];

};

};

_count = _count + >

Error position: <Select _count];

};

};

_count = _count + >

Error (there russian 2 words, in inglish: "devide into zero" or somthing like that)

File mpmissions\__cur_mp.SaraLite\Server\Functions\Server_ComposePurchaseOrder.sqf, line 41

maby that because of russian version Arma?

Sorry Jora, no fix for the commander weapon re-arming. I tried something but that didn't work... maybe in the next version.

Anyway. Thank you for your kind thought of that.

New version of WACO always is a celebration for me and my local friends. Many of them did not registrated at BI forums so you have a much more fans than you can see.

icon_rolleyes.gif

big thx, but i get that errors again...

Error in expression < = _unitsToBuy + [_indexedTemplateUnits Select _count];

};

};

_count = _count + >

Error position: <Select _count];

};

};

_count = _count + >

Error (there russian 2 words, in inglish: "devide into zero" or somthing like that)

File mpmissions\__cur_mp.SaraLite\Server\Functions\Server_ComposePurchaseOrder.sqf, line 41

maby that because of russian version Arma?

Hi Eagleone,

Sorry to hear that the errors are still there... I played a few games as both EAST and WEST, but I didn't get the errors myself. Could you describe what exactly you are doing, and in what order? What team types do you select for the AI? After how much time do you start getting the errors?

Thanks,

Doomguy

Hi Doomguy

i do nothing realy:

build HQ, Barracks, Light Factory, and give speciality to squads (basic infantry squad, uaz assault team and BRDM2 mechanized squad). Errors appears when AI buying units.

in fact that error not crash anyting, just appear every 5-10 minutes

Hi, I have ACE mod 1.02 and the WACO_v116c_ACE.Saralite.pbo, I have some issues with the binoculars have you had this problem?

I think I read in another topic that the game thinks it is a launcher  huh.gif

Binoculars bug seems to be an ACE thing. May be it is a feature of this mod, but I dont think so.

It looks like being not a "binocular", but some kind of curious monocular with shifted down aim grid. And it works the same as a weapon, i.e. it needs the "V" key to aim.

Quote[/b] ]May be it is a feature of this mod, but I dont think so

It is a feature indeed.

Mr.g-c wrote in ACE forums:

"It has been done in order to be able to use compass together with binoculars."

And link: ACE forums

it needs the "V" key to aim.

Cool, thanks for clearing that up. I had no idea you had to press "V" on the binocs thats been bugging me for awhile now, silly me rofl.gif

Hi Doomguy, Just been playing latest version and a couple of things.

Ai dont seem to attack res mg nests and it seems vice versa they dont attack your ai. Its more noticeable when you try to fast travel. I had to go round and pick them off as they were sat there seemingly oblivious to the war around them lol.

I also destroyed lots of brdm's but they dont explode only turn black and it dosent seem to give you cash for destroying them.

Also I occasionally get an error message, something about player has radio!

Just wondered if you have come across any of these or if they are known