Sign in to follow this  
rocket

USEC F117 (v1.3)

Version 1.3.1 of the USEC F117 has been released (17 Dec 08).

Download from:

* Armaholic.com (v 1.3.1)

* ArmABase.de (v 1.3)

* ArmedAssault.info (v 1.3)

* ePrison.de (v 1.3)

(I will edit to include mirrors, post below)

Please refer to me as "Rocket" as that is my nickname in the game industry, I can't have my forum name changed here so please don't refer to me as Icemotoboy on websites.

pic_f117.jpg

Thanks

- I would like to acknowledge all the team at www.usecforce.com for their support and help, and for a wonderful six years so far!

- Also the awesome team at www.armaholic.com for always supporting me and helping me.

- My team at www.sidheinteractive.com , particularly the Artists, who have helped this humble Producer learn how to be an artist.

- My partner, for being understanding of the many hours at the computer.

- Gnat, RKSL, and all the others who help me through the forums.

Changelog:

v1.3 - September 2008

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FIXED: Horizon gauges in cockpit

FIXED: Raised stall speed to be more realistic

FIXED: Nose Wheel turn now turns correct direction

FIXED: CRASH: Panel_1.paa texture resized to 1024x512

CHANGE: Opening/Closed door name to more descriptive term

CHANGE: Rainbow glass effect reduced

FIXED: Model.CFG data moved to seperate file

FIXED: Added IR Target capability to GBU

FIXED: LODs Added (further work required)

FIXED: Autopilot and AI flight of the aircraft

ADDED: GBU33 Weapon loadout with custom model and textures

Changelog:

v1.3.1 - December 2008

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ADDED: Remodelled cockpit

ADDED: Retextured cockpit

ADDED: Added new LODs to improve performance

FIXED: Crash for ATI users.

License:

THIS ADDON MAY BE DISTRIBUTED FOR PRIVATE USE, HOWEVER IT MUST BE DISTRIBUTED IN ITS ENTIRETY.  YOU MAY NOT DISTRIBUTE ANY OF THE FILES SEPERATELY, INCLUDING THE GBU-33 JDAM MODEL (But you can ask me, need to track locations for updates).

Please do not modify this addon, or use components from this in your own addons.  Some parts of this package were purchased, and by using components other than for what they were purchased for would be a breach of that agreement.

The new GBU33 JDAM:

PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DISTRIBUTE THIS SEPARATELY.

pic_GBU33.jpg

A GBU33 JDAM variant is included with this addon (may not be distributed separately).

Wow, definately a nice one. I like the effect on the glass. smile_o.gif

Whats with the JDAM, does it have JDAM capabilities? Or does it lock like a Hellfire?

Whats with the JDAM, does it have JDAM capabilities? Or does it lock like a Hellfire?

The JDAM script isn't included in this release, but will be released as part of my "secret project" that requires these capabilities. It will be deployed via a weapons console screen that allows the preprogamming of a target location via the map.

Currently, it locks via IR or Laser and causes more damage than a GBU12.  It does however fall differently, as it is heavier, and care is needed when dropping it.

Very nice work on the plane, and also nice to see a custom bomb, I'm an ammo fanatic.

I would have used some more polys on the bomb, but it looks sweet indeed. Gonna try the baby very soon smile_o.gif

And the script you are talking about sounds very very interesting.  notworthy.gif

Also very nice video wink_o.gif

I would have used some more polys on the bomb, but it looks sweet indeed.

The new GBU (which I incorrectly labelled as a GBU33, it should be a GBU32!wink_o.gif is a byproduct of my other project... the reason for the low number of poly's will quickly become apparent when you see it wink_o.gif

About 25 percent of the time, when I launch a JDAM, it fires like a rocket, and the plane stops in mid-air. Also, it doesn't lock onto the laser designator, so I'm dumb bombing with it.

Also, and maybe this is because of the scripting associated with the weapons bays, but AI won't engage anything, even after I told a wingman to open his weapons bays.

Other than that, the plane flies great, and the shilkas look great firing way off in the wrong direction. biggrin_o.gif

cannot create system memory surface 1555 1026x1026 confused_o.gif how do run the mod with ati video card LOL? someone adress this issue!!!! help.gif

textures must be a power of 2

The GBU-32 and GBU-35 both use the MK-83 1000-pound bomb body as the warhead with the JDAM assembly and guidance kit which is why it's heavier than the GBU-12 that uses the MK-82 500-pound bomb with the Paveway II guided bomb unit.

Just dropping in to say thank you for your work! Great stuff so far. Good luck finalize it. thumbs-up.gif

Regards

Alex

Appears I missed a texture resize, will release a mini update to address for ATI users.

Appears I missed a texture resize, will release a mini update to address for ATI users.

So this is the same bug present in your V1.0 (first release) ?

Or something different? I remember your first F117 release was causing CTD too.

Same bug, different texture smile_o.gif

I resized one texture, but it appears I sized a few of my textures at 1026 rather than 1024. Apologies to ATI users for this bug, and also for the fact they're using ATI cards wink_o.gif

Same bug, different texture smile_o.gif

I resized one texture, but it appears I sized a few of my textures at 1026 rather than 1024. Apologies to ATI users for this bug, and also for the fact they're using ATI cards wink_o.gif

No problem...

Hey ATI deserves the blame not you... banghead.gif

Thanks you thank you thank you thank you

thx for your hard work on this. notworthy.gif

just one question: whats the classname of the 2 variants?

regards

Mk

"USEC_F117_GBU33", "USEC_F117_GBU12", "USEC_F117_AGM65"