Sign in to follow this  
343rdBadger

T-90 MBT

Can you post some new screens of every updated version? 'couse, after looking on first screenshot you post I've lost any desire to download this "so called" t-90.. Quality is terrible, man. Sorry but it's truth. Maybe, it will be good not to have any t-90 addon, instead of having such a "thing"...

What the hell is with people on this forum lately?

Quote[/b] ]Maybe, it will be good not to have any t-90 addon, instead of having such a "thing"...

This can be achieved by you not downloading the addon. Do us all a favour: Next time you feel the need to post along the lines of 'Oh this is crap maybe you shouldn't bother to even try' in a thread in the modding forum, you:

A)Don't.

B)P*ss off.

Anyway. Any OPFOR addons should be supported since the vast majority of user created content is for the 'goodies'.

No kidding man. It would help if he read Badgers first post. It clearly states this is a WIP and he's learning. If it's "crap" to you, don't use it. He disclosed enough in the first post to make sure we know it's not 100% accurate and he's tweaking the T-72 Model to make the T-90. Hence, the reason why it currently still looks more like a T-72 than a T-90.

I'd imagine over time he will improve it, hence he called it a WIP.

Well....I have to agree your point on it lookin like a t-72,but then its pretty much a t-72 on steriods.The "A" model,is lacking some major points in its profile,but I have to say ,when I stare down the barrel of the "S" version,I think damn,thats pretty close.But,your right ,it needs work.

Well...the downloads are for my convience in terms of storage...mirror sites however can discriminate to their tastes/needs etc.

Oh thats great news, put that note in big bold letterings with each download link biggrin_o.gif It will make it easier for everyone else to get what they need.

or throwing it in the recycle bin?

Uhh... heh... Well since we got the above solved out, I don't think it will be going there anytime soon biggrin_o.gif that is if Mirrored sites will comply with the above statement.

Tweakin it ,leaving it as is ,or throwing it in the recycle bin?

Tweaking? Well when I have some minutes in spare.. yes biggrin_o.gif

Actually I plan to create some kind of replacement config including all Infantry and adding a weaker MBT for the BLUFOR (smth like a M1 Abrams) and a stronger for OPFOR (let's guess.... yeah it is your T-90). This way we need only minor modifications for crCTI and warfare adaptions.

So you see... the T-90 is not out of duty inlove.gif

BR,

mike

Im having some problems with the latest version of this addon. All the tanks are transparent, the only thing I can see is the tracks and the commanders MG. What is the problem?

The custom slot is only for the T-72ERA as far as I know?The T-90 isn't set up yet for custom textures.

hi , i need help.

ive installed the pbo's into my mod folder and see the tanks in the editor. however, im having an issue.

when i select a tank and load into the editor, the skin is missing. all i see is the tanks tracks and the commanders machine gun. am i doing something wrong?

is there a special way or order i need to install these pbo's in?

thank you

hi , i need help.

ive installed the pbo's into my mod folder and see the tanks in the editor.  however, im having an issue.

when i select a tank and load into the editor, the skin is missing.  all i see is the tanks tracks and the commanders machine gun.  am i doing something wrong?

thank you

Sounds like maybe your trying to load the custom t-72 era's??

Tweakin it ,leaving it as is ,or throwing it in the recycle bin?

Tweaking? Well when I have some minutes in spare.. yes  biggrin_o.gif

Actually I plan to create some kind of replacement config including all Infantry and adding a weaker MBT for the BLUFOR (smth like a M1 Abrams) and a stronger for OPFOR (let's guess.... yeah it is your T-90). This way we need only minor modifications for crCTI and warfare adaptions.

So you see... the T-90 is not out of duty  inlove.gif

BR,

mike

Might i suggest tweaking it to go up against Mateck's M1? smile_o.gif

hi , i need help.

ive installed the pbo's into my mod folder and see the tanks in the editor. however, im having an issue.

when i select a tank and load into the editor, the skin is missing. all i see is the tanks tracks and the commanders machine gun. am i doing something wrong?

thank you

@popcorn: The TankFCS is pretty complex and no one has a clue about how to integrate an alternative tank into this system. Unfortunately NWD retired from modding, but has not given any permission to reuse / modify his excellent addon confused_o.gif

According to the rulez, the FCS is blocked for any of us and can only be modified for private use, so expect no release....

@binary: One of the aspects of the T-72 ERA "style" project was to create a stronger opponent for Mateck's M1A1 HA. Mateck's next release contains OPFOR tanks, so Mateck provides counterparts, too xmas_o.gif

:edit: Got confused yesterday evening... I have not verified yet, weather this addon requires xeh... whistle.gif

tested in editor T90s vs. default Abrams and vice versa one-shot one kill or AI crew ejecting. Thought that T72ERA are stronger.  confused_o.gif

Armaholic mirror updated:

- T-90 MBT v7.0 (<19MB packed with 7zip, u can also use winrar to extract it)

Did some more Tweakin ...

Version 8 changelog:

Rebuilt the era to look alittle better,added the front era panels to look more 3d.Rebuilt the IR emitters again.Changed the smoke grenades on the T-90A.Just little stuff this time round,but an improvement none the less.

Download:

http://files.filefront.com/T72B+T9....fo.html

EDIT disregard this version.found a major error in the damage textures...hope to fix it tomorrow.

Armaholic mirror updated:

- T-90 MBT v8.0 (<19MB packed with 7zip, u can also use winrar to extract it)

Sorry but you update this addon faster than I can download !

Can you post a screenshot of the latest version (maybe on the first post ?). Furthermore, I'd like to know how it compares to BIS configs of T72 and M1A1 : can you post the current values used for armor, damage resistance, gun damage, etc ?

Otherwise, I'm glad we have so many soviet/opfor units ! I just love these units (T72/80/90, BTR80/90, Su25).

Malick

Can't say about the configs...not my doin,But I'm using the replacement config with missile capabilities,kickin M1a1 ass,but getting ass kicked too.Good fights all round.As for the updates being so many,its because I'm not familiar with O2.And believe me when I say,theres SOOOOOO much that can go wrong.I would have to say even for someone experienced in 02 its a minefield.

Version 8 is fixed so version 9 will be released this evening...just wanna experiment some with making changes to the MG.I'm also working on the BTR's at the same time.So there maybe an updat there as well depending on what I get done today.Teapots on and I'm kickin back play'n with stuff smile_o.gif

Well here is the fixed version after V8 screwup.This version has damage texture  fixes and I rebuilt the MG. I tidy'd up the tank in general...era is alittle more organized and matches the camo a bit better.I also tried to optimize it abit too in the LOD's.Dunno if it made any difference but we'll see.I think I'm finally at the end of the line with this project, nothing more I can think to do on it.Hopefully there won't be any flaws in this release.I'll concentrate now on the BTR's.

Download Version9:

http://files.filefront.com/T72B+T9....fo.html