Sign in to follow this  
343rdBadger

T-90 MBT

I got tired of waiting for someone to release a T-90 ,so I built one.Its not 100% accurate by no means but it will do for now.Its packed in with my personel T-72ERA set,so viewer descretion is advised.The readme's of the previous releases still apply.I'll try to update it as I learn more in Oxygen,but for now its useable.looks close enough for me anyway.This set is a platoon commander set to go with the T-72 ERA's random number version.Enjoy. smile_o.gif

pic

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/Badger343rd/T-90s.jpg

******Download updated to Version 10.0*******

http://files.filefront.com/t+90+80udrar/;11605138;/fileinfo.html

Hey 343rdBadger thumbs-up.gif

Well done xmas_o.gif

The Turret looks beautiful. Is the NSVT your own production?

Anyways: nice one smile_o.gif

BR,

mike

the mg is simply a modified dshk ,tweaked the end of the barrel and added an overgrown ammo box to the other side.Looks convincing enough.I'm hopeing someone with better skills will run with this,as I really am lost in O2....3dmax it aint.

the mg is simply a modified dshk ,tweaked the end of the barrel and added an overgrown ammo box to the other side.Looks convincing enough.I'm hopeing someone with better skills will run with this,as I really am lost in O2....3dmax it aint.

Agreed, convincing enough (just joking... it looks realy good) smile_o.gif

I started a T-72 120 project and check weather I can convert a OFP NSVT. But I need an agreement from the originator.

Congrats to the T-90 xmas_o.gif

you could contact with me before

i could give you realistic NSVT, cause NSV from OFP is far far from realism in model

i can give you NSVT for T-90 (not for T72 cause it will competee with my own T72A/M, T72B ERA, T72 no skirts addons released long time ago)

vilnsv.jpg

I'm confused here, besides the .pbo for the T-90 all the other versions in this pack have the same .pbo names as ModEmMaik's previous release.

Are the other T-72's you released today the same as before? I'm not sure which files in this pack have what. I have a bunch of .pbo's with the same names and it's getting hard to know what to use.(I suppose I should erase a few of the older versions I have as well.) wink_o.gif

Thanks for the new toys. The T-90 is a nice addition regardless of accuracy.

Armaholic mirror and news:

- T-90 MBT (<16MB packed with 7zip, anyways you can also use winrar to extract it)

heres what I did...I didn't want to use the custom texture feature for mission building,so I made it that you can put the tank on the map that you want through the editor itself.But also I replaced the textures with the platoon version (with out the platoon numbering) in with the random numbering system and also the ATGM versions then packed it together for my personel use.I then went on to make the t-90 and repacked it in with the others and uploaded it to my storage site.Confusing yes...but all ya have to do is back up what ya have and experiment with the ones in the pack.Then you can decide what ya want and what ya don't.or mix and match if ya get bored.

Cool looking tank! Looks close enough for me, smile_o.gif

Anyways what weapons does it carry? I got some work to do for a while but im excited to test this baby later on. biggrin_o.gif

Well,I didn't make a ATGM version,as the config thingy just aint my bag,so it has the same weapons as the T72 era...But...if ya wanna make one............by all means go ahead.I'll use it myself if ya do.

whats really needed is if someone would take it into O2 and give it a good revamp...adding the era to the hull and proper IR emitters.I simply couldn't do it with the knowledge I have in O2...which is nill.

BTW...those things that look like eyes are actually "Russian Guards" insignia...not eyeballs. biggrin_o.gif

I got tired of waiting for someone to release a T-90 ,so I built one.

I hear ya man, thanx for sharing.

I got tired of waiting for someone to release a T-90 ,so I built one.

THATS the spirit we whant on these forums...

if you want something and noone makes it, try to make it yourself.. who know, you might be a talant and make the best addons of all... if not, atleast you tried and saw how difficult it is and in that way got a better understanding of the work required to make a addon..

myself i want a lot of stuff but i have no talent to make it so i just sit back and hope someone will make it, and if not.. well, i can always use something else wink_o.gif

That's why he said it's not 100% accurate. Whether it's a modified T-72 model or a new one all together doesn't really matter at this point. He stepped up to the plate and released something to make do, and for this I gotta give him praise. That's a helluva lot more then most of us do, myself included.

I'd imagine over time he will improve it or a more accurate T-90 will be released. Until then I'm gonna use this and it will be sufficient for my game play.

Ammunition layout should not be a problem. You may add a replacement configuration for the ammuntion layout smile_o.gif

But realy good Badger, you even added the correct shadows, damageHide etc. yay.gif

great working T90, just some few Fps drops but thats when i have 20'ish T90's and same amount of racs T72 tanks charging eachother biggrin_o.gif

love how the Machinegun on the turret really swings and turns to aim for air targets biggrin_o.gif I shoot down a A.i F-22 with it biggrin_o.gif

What is seen here is only 1 days work...I'll keep on mess'n with it and update as I go along.What would be cool is if someone could edit the config for proper ammo.The ERA needs tweaking but I didn't want to risk messing it all up and having nothing to upload,so I released it as is.AND...IF anyone wants to give it a whirl...please do.Lots of room here to tweak.

What is seen here is only 1 days work...I'll keep on mess'n with it and update as I go along.What would be cool is if someone could edit the config for proper ammo.The ERA needs tweaking but I didn't want to risk messing it all up and having nothing to upload,so I released it as is.AND...IF anyone wants to give it a whirl...please do.Lots of room here to tweak.

I hope that I can complete some replacement configs during the afternoon (replacment configs, so the original T-90 addon is needed to be installed):

-replacement config1: T-90 existing layout replaces BI's T-72

-replacement config2: T-90 icluding WGL T-90 armor and Marijus ammunition layout plus hamis sounds (this may disable 6'th sense tracers and sounds from soundmods for the T-90)

-replacement config3: T-90 icluding WGL armor and Marijus ammunition layout plus hamis sounds replaces BI's T-72 (this may disable 6'th sense tracers and sounds from soundmods for the T-90)

Those implementations will be quick and dirty and for the T-90 only, so do not expect too much whistle.gif

@badger343: Do you plan to release a binarized version? I noticed some messages in the ArmA.RPT. Not too much, but they wont pop up using a binarized version. smile_o.gif

i could give you realistic NSVT, cause NSV from OFP is far far from realism in model

i can give you NSVT for T-90 (not for T72 cause it will competee with my own T72A/M, T72B ERA, T72 no skirts addons released long time ago)

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/_hosted/vilas/screens/vilnsv.jpg

Doesnt the current T-90 use the KORD Machinegun instead of the NSV-T?

I got tired of waiting for someone to release a T-90 ,so I built one.Its not 100% accurate by no means but it will do for now.Its packed in with my personel T-72ERA set,so viewer descretion is advised.The readme's of the previous releases still apply.I'll try to update it as I learn more in Oxygen,but for now its useable.looks close enough for me anyway.This set is a platoon commander set to go with the T-72 ERA's random number version.Enjoy. smile_o.gif

pic

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/Badger343rd/T-90-1.jpg

download

http://files.filefront.com/T72B+T9....fo.html

Cool.

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/_hosted/vilas/screens/vilnsv.jpg

Doesnt the current T-90 use the KORD Machinegun instead of the NSV-T?

Acording to the wiki KORD-MG page it looks rather the same as the NSVT. So we might use the same model for both.

If anybody has more detailed information, can those be stated in the "Addons Discussion" section? I might have the same issue regarding the T-72 120.