Sign in to follow this  
mattxr

Warfare 1.1.x [ MattR N&S ]

Or use salvage trucks to get rid of them and credit the team that salvaged them... explain it as the small arms and gear was salvaged.... that'd be sweet!

this is the best idea yet to delete all the bodies. Even if the ai salvage trucks couldn't do it, I would be willing to drive around salvaging "weapons" for some extra $

Hi Matt,

what is the latest version of Warfare MR N+S and where to get it?

Has it still the AI-Supply Trucks removed? I am wondering because someone seem to have found out the reasons why they are stuck (out of fuel)

Wondering if they could be re-enabled in your mod, especially to facilitate single player. A short term solution may be to check for out of fuel & instant refuel. A longer term might be a routine that allow them to check fuel threshholds and call up for available refuel trucks (that then alos need to be under AI control). Perhabs a better strategic element than auto-respawning tons of trucks is that players have to buy them but be able to hand them over to AI (remove or temporarily remove from their control so that they are doing things automatically (and salvage, refuel trucks as well).

Also I am thinking about an all new supply system that actually is delivering real supplies i.e. fuel, weapons and ammo that needs to be transfered to forward locations so if a city or town is not well supplied, the result would then be a shortage on fuel, ammo and or weapons that are available to its defenders.

Cheers Gunhawk