Sign in to follow this  
wld427

Project RACS

no one had posted for a while so i was wondering!

I am working as diligently as possible with the time i can devote to the project. Ive got some stuff ready but the issue is we need some more space on our FTP to release the files. As soon as i can upload the files an updated website will go up.

thanks for the support

Eddie

Project RACS

oh no i wasn't pestering, i was wondering why no one had commented in this forum for a while, its one of the most popular ones!

oh no i wasn't pestering, i was wondering why no one had commented in this forum for a while, its one of the most popular ones!

No worries mate,

I needed to let everyone know whats up anyhow...

Red Brigade, ive used these guys in a couple different ways in my scenarios. They make good northern govt loyalists and they make great southern communist faction loyal to gov.

Untitled-2copy-2.jpg

Untitled-1copy-7.jpg

a peek at the trucks.....

Untitled-3copy-2.jpg

Untitled-4copy.jpg

and HOLY HOWITZER BATMAN.....

Untitled-1copy-8.jpg

Very nice camo on those units wld427!

Yep looking good wld427,love the camo 2 and cant wait to get my hands on that m109,keep up the great work. cya

wow i just got a hardon :D

great work

This is some great looking hardware!

Is that symbol at the front of the M-109 a symbol for royal artillery?

Just out of curiosity why does the South (a monarchy) have a Communist Brigade loyal to it fighting the Communist north?

Just out of curiosity why does the South (a monarchy) have a Communist Brigade loyal to it fighting the Communist north?

i just wanted to piss you off :bounce3:

No seriously i have had alot, I mean ALOT, of requests that i make the RACS have old eastern bloc equipment. Well this troop unit now satifies all that wish to download it.

Edited by wld427

No seriously i have had alot, I mean ALOT, of requests that i make the RACS have old eastern bloc equipment. Well this troop unit now satifies all that wish to download it.

lol :yay: you ask for that :D and nice work man love the 109

i was messing about with the planes today and came up with an idea for the BE-32,while flying the RSN planes i thought it would be cool if they had a tailhook for carrier landings

now before you say there to big,in wingspan and length,there small than a E-2

plus if you could the wings could fold or something

im just throwing it out there,there great planes with much potential

Interesting.... lol. No worries just thought i'd ask. It would be funny to see all the requests for the RACS people made, bet your inbox used to be full all the time. My only request is you don't work to much on it that you become bored with it which is something that has happened to me in the past.

:yay:

Interesting.... lol. No worries just thought i'd ask. It would be funny to see all the requests for the RACS people made, bet your inbox used to be full all the time. My only request is you don't work to much on it that you become bored with it which is something that has happened to me in the past.

:yay:

I totally agree..... thats why i make my littel offshoot projects like the red brigade or something to keep it interesting....

for example ive spent my time the last couple days working on a way to adapt our cluster bomb script to lay mine fields.... and the static weapons pack....

Type66 Howitzer, Type74 37mm AA gun, Zu23 23mm AA gun and who know what else i might throw in there for you.....

Those Red Brigade troops look great. Could use them like Kit Carson Scouts.

OK ... i want to post this one more time because people seem to be stupid these days.

PROJECT RACS CAN NOT AN WILL NOT SHARE ANY MLOD OUT SIDE OF THE TEAM WITHOUT EXPRESSED WRITTEN CONCENT FROM THE ORIGINAL AUTHORS.

The team these days basically consists of me.... and a couple guys helping me out like vilas, eble, and datakill...

Threaten me all you wish. Project RACS has had to rely all along on the good graces of other addon makers to help out as we have never had a dedicated model maker. Nor are we addon making machines like vilas. ( i wonder if he ever sleeps?). I am so sick of the stealing and ripping off that goes on around here lately. I can tell you that 99% of the time just ask nicely and the original addon maker will allow you to do as you please with thier addon. Hell most will give you thier source files, proud that someone wants to use it. So why email me over and over and over again threatening to pull stuff out of my mod because i will not give you someone elses work. If they told you no that you could not use it then i am sure its for a reason.....

Project RACS will not be extorted in anyway whatsoever.

good day

Eddie

Project RACS

pffff i'd share my MLOD................................ if i had any or knew what it meant, does it taste like chicken?

if anyone is making any missions for these addons please let me know.... also feel free to post links in this thread ot your missions.....

another thing....

I would liek to enlist the help of some of you dedicated fans out there. i woudl liek to get a PRACS Domination or Evolution map up and running.....

now that will be nice a Evolution map and wld427 do ya think it be nice to have the Mi-24 Hind as well for the rac.s just mix it up a bit for the rsaf any way nice work asall ways man love it

now that will be nice a Evolution map and wld427 do ya think it be nice to have the Mi-24 Hind as well for the rac.s just mix it up a bit for the rsaf any way nice work asall ways man love it

i was thinking about something liek that.....

but i figured the hind was a bit too far off. i have permissions for the ADF Tiger ARH..... but yeah ive been thinking about it.......

Can't wait too see the Tiger on the RACS side, should be a nice asset for them.

Those trucks looks awesome too! I'm antisapating their release :D

oh a tiger eh? nice idea

although the Ah-1 is nice XD

i was flicking back a few pages and saw conor working a aircraft carrier(page130) just wondering is it still being worked on,or is it just part of his mod now?

oh a tiger eh? nice idea

although the Ah-1 is nice XD

i was flicking back a few pages and saw conor working a aircraft carrier(page130) just wondering is it still being worked on,or is it just part of his mod now?

I decided that since connor was really doing all the work himself, to let him spin off and put all the ships together in his naval warfare pack.

we will still have the type 21 though and i hope still a small patrol craft