Sign in to follow this  
FischKopp

Cold War Operations Release 01

After a long time finally ...

Quote[/b] ]*****************************************************************

********** Cold War Operations Addon Pack 1 (beta 0.2) **********

1. Contents & Information:

This Pack is the first release Of the Cold War Operation (CWO) Modification and contains 4 add-ons.

- Mk. 19 MOD3

- M2 HMG

- M923 5t truck (MERDC european winter camouflage)

- M923A1 5t Truck (CARC woodland camouflage)

All included add-ons are still in development and some things are missing, like specular maps, more detailed textures (mud and dust) and other things.

If you find a bug please report it with all necessary details to locate the problem.

Contact me via PM on BI forums or my E-Mail: FischKopp_210@hotmail.com

2. Installation:

Place the following *.pbo’s in your add-on folder:

- cwo_data.pbo

- mc_m2hmg.pbo

- mc_m923a1wd.pbo

- mc_923ew.pbo

- mc_mk19mod3.pbo

You will find the add-ons on BLUFOR side under:

- U.S. Army (1981-85): Car

- U.S. Army (1986-90): Car

- U.S. Army (1981-85): Support

- U.S. Army (1986-90): Support

- U.S. Army (1981-85): Weapons

- U.S. Army (1986-90): Weapons

- U.S. Marine Corps (1981-85): Car

- U.S. Marine Corps (1986-90): Car

- U.S. Marine Corps (1981-85): Support

- U.S. Marine Corps (1986-90): Support

- U.S. Marine Corps (1981-85): Weapons

- U.S. Marine Corps (1986-90): Weapons

At the moment the BIS soldiers is used as a place holder for the crew. Maybe in later additions an Infantry add-on will follow.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Use this add-on at your own risk, the CWO Mod is not responsible for any damage caused to your PC or your ArmA installation.

e report it with all nessesary details to locate the problem

mc023truckspo1.jpg

mc024weaponswi0.jpg

Download: Pack 01

Thanks, great work. notworthy.gif

Edit: hm, cant download because of the full slots for my country... mad_o.gif

looks like the normal map on the trailer is messed up. Also possibly the trucks.

Could somebody put it on another ftp because the download limit for Poland on megaupload is not avaible and I can't download it.

so, who will make a replacement config that uses the VILAS cold war beta soldiers as replacements for the standard BIS soldiers? biggrin_o.gif

i think that would be ok since in the 80´s there wasnt much difference between army and usmc equipment vise (it wont be perfect but better then ACU)

All right! Damn I'm a happy man. Thank you sir for the determination to get these out. We all appreciate the fact that you came back to work on your stuff! Well done.

Thx ... upps there is a error in the readme ... I was in hurry yesterday and mad a fast copy and paste work by using Kenjins readme ... and missed to replace the RHS tag ... Sorry

i only have one problem with these addons, and thats that they really lowers the framerate...

if i replace one of your trucks with standard BIS i get a instant 20-30fps increase..

but, since it´s a beta i wont complain too bad about it since im sure you´ll fix it wink_o.gif

just giving a note about it. and im no modder myself so i wont speculate about what might be the problem, im sure you can do that yourself with a much better result then me smile_o.gif

other then that they look just great, some of the best addons for arma this far.

the trucks are not showing they show up in editor and on the editor map but no trucks ingame huh.gif

i only have one problem with these addons, and thats that they really lowers the framerate...

if i replace one of your trucks with standard BIS i get a instant 20-30fps increase..

but, since it´s a beta i wont complain too bad about it since im sure you´ll fix it wink_o.gif

just giving a note about it. and im no modder myself so i wont speculate about what might be the problem, im sure you can do that yourself with a much better result then me smile_o.gif

other then that they look just great, some of the best addons for arma this far.

Yes Ive got the same problem, the trucks rreaaally influence the FPS...

But they look very nice! crazy_o.gifthumbs-up.gif

But Im loving the mounted weapons! yay.gif