Sign in to follow this  
memphisbelle

ArmA Editing Guide - English Version

+1

With the release of ACE, the Editing Guide and Arma2 2009 is already shaping up to be a good year for Arma fans. Not such a good year for our other halves . . .

Respect and thanks to all involved in the guide.

cjph

Project status was updáted... watch my sig, for further questions about release, please post in this topic and ask Mr-Murray directly.

Project status was updáted... watch my sig, for further questions about release, please post in this topic and ask Mr-Murray directly.

Yeah! wink_o.gif one more little bit and Mother of all editing guides will be finished. ! I cant wait biggrin_o.gif

Very Well Done Mr-Murray and team!!

Mr. Murray’s Editing Guide SE1.02 was where I got started with the mission editing. Now I can make up MP missions with simple scripts, but I still come back to it from time to time. More than one time I found what I were looking for was right there waiting for me! Among all the tuitions, wikis, and articles I have read, I would say the Editing Guide is still the best for a beginner to start from.

I have been waiting soooo long for the release of the Deluxe version in English. It almost took an age! I check back for updates every couple weeks only to find there was nothing new. When I knew ArmA2 was on the way, I started to decode the German version by Google translation tool –not an efficient way indeed, just can’t wait any longer.:D

Thanks again for Mr. Murray and team. Awesome work!!

Good evening

I just want to inform you that I have finished the layouting

process of Chapter 6, 7 and 8 today. Now it´s Memphis job

to check it finally.

@MP.Green

Thank you very much for your great feedback!!! I´m sure that

you´ve downloaded the digital English version of the 1.02!?

You´ll find it on my website: www.mr-murray.de.vu or my signature.

Best regards,

Mr-Murray

Now it´s Memphis job to check it finally.

Yep, and I am on my way as much as possible. The last thinks was corrected and added by my self today. The already layouted chapters where Mr-Murray was talking about are already on their way to my teammates in UK and USA. I am expecting their finalization within the next 2 days.

I really apriciate your words and will say thank you for your patience. I hope we can give you some good news within the next days.

Dont forget that the Deluxe Edition is not only a book for ArmA, its furthermore a milestone in ArmA Editing and the cornerstone for ArmAII.

Thanks for the update Memphis!

UK, USA, Germany.... it´s a worldwide operation biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]"The Editing Bible"

Maybe wink_o.gif

Hi all mates there are some of us in spain looking for it and waiting too jejeje

so yes its a worldwide operation jejeje

Goog job!!!! Mr murray and team!!! notworthy.gif

When I should write such a guide for A2 please place me via setPos getPos on a quite island somewhere in the Caribbean.

Gimme just a PC, A2, Cocktails (or better cold beer) and some hot girls and I will do it wink_o.gif

I need that girls just for typing and layouting the pages, not for what you thinking for *OMG*

Don´t forget! I´m a DJ and I know what´s hot or not wink_o.gif

I wonder, are there any pictures of Marian in the guide ? Perhaps you need a poll to see if everything thinks she is hot or not (we probably know the answer) and whether she should be in the guide.

cjph

As a old german phrase says

"Good think needs its time"

So we can say that it will be released soon. Nearly 75% of the chapters returned back from my teammates to Mr-Murray and he´s busy with putting all this stuff together.

I can understand you very much and I promise you that you will hold it in your hands (or got it stored on your HD.. tounge2.gif ) before you turn to 65...lol....

No I cant define the exact day when we will release it, but it will be quite soon....promised....