Sign in to follow this  
Airwolf

Why is bi doing this?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Espectro @ Mar. 01 2002,13:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Anyway, the leeked version will be out 2 days after the first mod recieved it.<span id='postcolor'>

And it will be a bad thing for BIS, this i agree.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Espectro @ Mar. 01 2002,13:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Anyway, the leeked version will be out 2 days after the first mod recieved it.<span id='postcolor'>

I hope not sad.gif . But, what is hope?....

Isn't it the opposite of communism? In communist everybody has the same stuff, right? This sounds more like a "I hope only the rich people get it"-capitalistic wish (so to speak). Which is weird because he's wishing that HE will not get it. Odd.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (I)eaI)Eye1809 @ Mar. 01 2002,13:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">why do you say you hope not? you dont want people to have it? are you a communist?<span id='postcolor'>

Wow! That's enormous! biggrin.gif

little advice : take a break, perhaps go to sleep, and THINK b4 posting crap like that.

*angry mode off*

I don't say "I don't want ppl to have O2". I say I hoped ppl won't get warez version of O2, and will ask BIS for it.

Really, I don't see the link with communism.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (whisperFFW06 @ Mar. 01 2002,13:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Espectro @ Mar. 01 2002,13:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Anyway, the leeked version will be out 2 days after the first mod recieved it.<span id='postcolor'>

I hope not sad.gif . But, what is hope?....<span id='postcolor'>

I’m with you…lets hope it stays with the people who got it from BIS!

I would hate seeing a lot of bad add-ons everywhere.  mad.gif

May I remind you that talk of Warez is 100% NOT permitted on this forum. That includes the talk of warezing software such as Oxygen.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">why do you say you hope not? you dont want people to have it? are you a communist?<span id='postcolor'>

I'm getting a little tired of your inflamitory comments.

I would make my own programs but im not a programer for christ sakes! Im just a kid who sees the full potential of this game and i am saddened by the fact that bis is holding these tools back, they lied about released them and that just plain pisses me off.

Yeah, unfortunatelly they failed even before trying.

Its sad for all of us who dont want to be part of mod teams and stuff and just want to make some addons for self use. I for instances, don't put my missions for review and all that thing, but i love to build missions.

Why shouldnt I be able to try and build a darn C130 for my heavy paradrops?? without the tools I won't even try.

Life goes on, and more games are in the shelves.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Snake1999 @ Mar. 01 2002,18:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Read Marek's updated statement. IMO BIS is taking the right decision.<span id='postcolor'>

Yea cause if u didn't like it no admin for u rolleyes.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Monkey Lib Front @ Mar. 01 2002,18:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yea cause if u didn't like it no admin for u rolleyes.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Ehhrr.. what?

I don't care what people think of me,, I don't place my comments to make people think better of me. I write what I write because I think so, not to put myself in a better position.

Thank you very much.

Was only joking, Anyway Hows conquest coming along i aint heard much about it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Armourdave @ Mar. 01 2002,14:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">May I remind you that talk of Warez is 100% NOT permitted on this forum. That includes the talk of warezing software such as Oxygen.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">why do you say you hope not? you dont want people to have it? are you a communist?<span id='postcolor'>

I'm getting a little tired of your inflamitory comments.<span id='postcolor'>

OMG. How low can u get?

So by saying this:

"Anyway, the warez version will be out 2 days after the first mods gets it" is breaking the rules?

I have in no way justified it. So also by saying "Theres alot of murderes in Israel" im actually become a murderer?

Get a life, please.

Am i correct in thinking that bis is going to evaluate the finished product as well before release? That would take allot of effort from their part..... If that is true i cant see how could accuse them of not supporting their product. Anyway i dont need O2 cuz i havent done a single bit of modeling in my live and i dont think that 50 procent of ppl who are angry at BiS for not realsing O2 have either. They just found something new to get angry at. If it wasnt O2 then it would have been the last patch and if it wasnt that they would be complaining about the netcode again (or asking for join in progress)

Miss Cleo says that sometimes a bad addon is better than no addon at all! if someone makes a C130 addon w/ O2 tomorrow and its not the best.... well its still better than the one i have now. if its horrible than Miss Cleo will just delete it. there are many crappy addons out now, but there are some excellent ones too... i reserve the right to choose what i want to play w/ and what i dont.

if the tools arent distributed then how will we ever know who cna make good addons and who will make bad ones? are we to trust BIS judgement alone on this?

as for the tool being to difficult to use.. i think you are selling the members of this community short.. look at what has been done allready by ourselves, im sure some will figure it out, especially if it includes the ability to import models from #d progs that some may have expierience with.

it may be awhile before we get Leopards and Hueys and aircraft carriers or whatever... but if BIS released O@ tomorrow we would have every concievable small arm in a week. rifles arent gonna be that hard to do.. no internals, no animation...

Miss Cleo thinks we have the right be given a chance.

can miss cleo shut her large mouth up ?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">can miss cleo shut her large mouth up ?<span id='postcolor'>

Sooo...she can't have an opinion unless approved by who.. you..why cause you've got such big post count? hmmm.

Gonna flame me now?

An opinion is a truly wonderous and rare creature, almost nobody has one of their own, and when, on that most rare of occasions, somebody does the whole world steps up and tries to kill it!

wow.gif1--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MosquitoMkVI @ Mar. 02 2002,17wow.gif1)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">can miss cleo shut her large mouth up ?<span id='postcolor'>

Sooo...she can't have an opinion unless approved by who.. you..why cause you've got such big post count? hmmm.

Gonna flame me now?

An opinion is a truly wonderous and rare creature, almost nobody has one of their own, and when, on that most rare of occasions, somebody does the whole world steps up and tries to kill it!<span id='postcolor'>

sorry , but i'm really annoyed by the way how the people are talking about bis

i know , my words weren't needed here but the wouldhave been more appropriate in another thread

Ran I'm glad you see that your words were not acceptable, saves me having to tell you off.

And finally this thread was started after my "Please no more NEW oxygen complaint threads." So I'm closing it, feel free to continue the discussion in the threads that remain open.