Sign in to follow this  
Αplion

HWM MB-GD240

Just before this year ends, please allow me to present another addon by HWM.

The MB GD240 is ready and fully functional.

This addon will be released together with our UH-1H helicopter at the early beggining of Jan/2008 and as you can see there will be 2 different texture versions.

I hope you like it.

GD240_2.jpg

GD240_1.jpg

final_racs.jpg

Looks pretty neat especially the RACS version.

Maybe consider to also add a plain army green variant without any country markings then this can be used for many more types of missions.

Hi,

Your addons looks good,thats my opinion.But if you make it not only for Greeks,it will be better.I mean,you can make it for racs.

Greetings

DaV!d Armstrong

Hi,

Your addons looks good,thats my opinion.But if you make it not only for Greeks,it will be better.I mean,you can make it for racs.

Greetings

DaV!d Armstrong

They did make it for the RACS too...

But bah, the hellenic mod team probably have enough work on their hands as it is, making double of everything won't help a bit. If people want a RACS version they should ask them for a reskin permission.

But anyway, looking great guys, cheers. My only comment would be that it's missing some more roughness in the metal fabric and a bit more grunge on the edges.

Is there going to be a civ/terrorist/insurgent version?

ok, some more.....

1)New crew proxies (gunner s holding the mg3 properly).

2)Animated components.

-driver door

-codriver door

-windshield

-cargo door

-and back wheel

gd240_002_fm.jpg

3)New crew death proxies

gd240_001_fm.jpg

HUEYS in the AIR , laalaalaal , HUEYS in the AIR and have down there new jeeps , Very nice can't wait xmas_o.gif

Wow, amazing. Nice car you´ve choosen.

Models wth working subparts are very impressive and i like to put buttons all the time^^.

Keep up the work, and very thanks for makin a racs version too.

I think they cannot have enough...

The Hellenic versions when they come all together.. *handsrubbing*

please make a civilian version for technicals! [i have yet to see an addon like this ~ I know QG has them but still]

looks great!

Nice to see some new animations for the soldiers, and very nice mb too. Keep it up yay.gif

Lennard. wink_o.gif

Awesome.... Now all i need is a massive spoiler custom rims and a hoe lol. Great stuff guys

the spare tire bars and the door should be linked together.. whistle.gif

the spare tire bars are actualy holding the door. (pm me for pic)

but els good work

i dont think terrorist/insurgent do hve a mercedes!

almost ready .... be prepared biggrin_o.gif

hwm_2nd_rel.jpg

i dont think terrorist/insurgent do hve a mercedes!

Maybe not but I'm desperate for a non humvee/landrover pickup with machine gun, similar to those in QG.

If I'm not mistaken, isn't this similar to the vehicle that the USMC and Army Rangers has purchased to replace the FAV? I know I've recently seen video of US forces tooling around in a digital camo-pattern Mercedes jeep that looks a lot like this little bugger. If so, it would be nice to have a US version.

* Found it...

United States: The USMC Interim Fast Attack Vehicle (IFAV) is a modified version of the Mercedes-Benz Geländewagen 290. It replaces the modified M-151A2 1/4 ton truck (MUTT jeep) used by the Marines as a FAV in the 1990s. The U.S. Marine Corps acquired 157 of the IFAVs distributed as follows:

(I) Marine Expeditionary Force (MEF) Camp Pendleton, CA (33; (II) MEF Camp Lejeune, NC (25); (III) MEF on Okinawa, Japan (27; (IV) 17 Force Recon, Afghanistan (22); (V) 3 Force Recon Bn, Iraq (23); (VI) 1st Provisional DMZ Police Company, Korea (15); and (VII) various miscellaneous (12)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_G-Class

And here's a large pic of one in woodland camo, mounted with a Mk19 AGL: http://images.google.com/imgres?....rl=http