Sign in to follow this  
Call911-AGE-

CWR Mission Sharing Thread!

I work on some OFP MP COOP Missions.

+ new best Scripts, music, sound, Xeno's revive.

Sorry but our Addons are required for it for more FUN. whistle.gif

Beta Missions:

co06_lostsquad.abel

co06_ThreeOfficers.abel

co08_invasion_malden_part6.abel

co11_gebirgsjaeger.abel

co12_alive.abel

co12_occupation.abel

co04_covinhak_sappers.Wcain

co08_Delta_Hostage_Rescue.Wcain

co10_buggys_vs_scuds.Wcain

co12_deltaops01.Wcain

co30_a_long_walk_for_freedom.Wcain

Download (Timeghost-Addon-Updater) and more infos by www.timeghost.de or www.germany-fun.de

Homepage´s + Server´s

greetings   welcome.gif

Thank you for providing the missions, william1. Very much appreciated. I played Defender yesterday and by god, I went back in time.

Another Sniper mission:

A US Sniper team must eliminate three russian officers meeting in La Trinite. Sounds familiar to you? Yes that might be, but... well you'll find out.

You can play the mission both as SP and MP (2 slots). Note that in MP there is no respawn.

Watch your back out there and good luck.

Download

Guest Ti0n3r
Quote[/b] ]Another Sniper mission:

A US Sniper team must eliminate three russian officers meeting in La Trinite. Sounds familiar to you? Yes that might be, but... well you'll find out.

You can play the mission both as SP and MP (2 slots). Note that in MP there is no respawn.

Download

Three officers you say? Hmm... whistle.gif

Quote[/b] ]Another Sniper mission:

Download

Three officers you say? Hmm... whistle.gif

High ranking spetznaz officers by any chance? tounge2.gif

Another Sniper mission:

Download

Very nice mission.. cept I keep lookin for the save button tounge2.gif Think half the russian army is in that town help.gif GJ!

@Ti0n3r, MrBurns:

No it has nothing to do with the Sniper Team on Kolgujev. wink_o.gif

@Call911-AGE-:

Save button... hmmm well, it's mainly a MP mission. But if needed I can add one or two savegames.

Guest Ti0n3r

Found out that. Still, a good and quite tricky mission that used to drive me insane back in OFP biggrin_o.gif

No it's fine way it is! Was playin it MP an love hard missions! Besides can add MP version to my server. just can't wait til full release an seeing some of the great FP missions that used to drive me nuts..get mad leave an 2 mins later be right back at it again an well you know. rofl.gif Definatly what i was expecting from this MOD can't for more islands more maps  yay.gif  Like i said i missed OFP online so this to me is like playing OFP for first time... almost.

I fixed the overview for the Sniper Team mission, please download it again (only important if you play it in SP).

Anyone said Battlefields?

I made a little conversation of the original Battlefields mission and it takes now place in central Malden, near La Pessagne. Compared to the original there are slightly more units on both sides.

There are two issues which I'm not able to fix:

- The radio voice says PAPA BEAR, which is now CROSSROAD.

- The radio voice says enemy reinforcements from the NORTHEAST, while they now come from the WEST.

Hope you enjoy it anyway. smile_o.gif

here is my favourite malden coop map :-) I must made some compromises due to the outstanding full CWR mod.

I replaced following:

Bradley => Stryker Tow

Scud => URAL Reful (Bio/Chemical Truck)

Some Ammo / Weapon adjustments

Added: SupportV2 Script for some extra action

Performance: No issues detected so far

Type: Coop for 6 Players

Download Alive

Thread title fixed to represent more accurately the nature of the thread smile_o.gif

I fixed the overview for the Sniper Team mission, please download it again (only important if you play it in SP).

Anyone said Battlefields?

I made a little conversation of the original Battlefields mission and it takes now place in central Malden, near La Pessagne. Compared to the original there are slightly more units on both sides.

There are two issues which I'm not able to fix:

- The radio voice says PAPA BEAR, which is now CROSSROAD.

- The radio voice says enemy reinforcements from the NORTHEAST, while they now come from the WEST.

Hope you enjoy it anyway.  smile_o.gif

Don't see a link for Battlefields, I love this mission so much I tried converting it to ArmA biggrin_o.gif I also tried Heavy Metal but still a noob when it comes to the makin missions an scripting stuff is way over my head. Though i just made one in Chapoi but not finished an not sure how it will turn out.

@lecholas

You probably mean the "Original Demo Nostalgia Pack" from the Avon Lady. I have that package here, trying to make it work with CWR but all empty objects are placed on west/east side which in worst case makes CWR crash, especially if you want to edit them. Or they just don't show up in the mission at all.

It's possible to get them work and I'm trying hard, but to make them work and look as supposed you have to place all empty objects again.

No. Actually I meant the original missions which I played in the demo, not the ones collected and released by Avon Lady for retail version of OFP. I didn't try them in the full game I even didn't know that Avon Lady packed them together. But it's good that they are available. I don't have CWR yet (downloading now) but I think there are no soldiers with working flashlights, right? I'm pretty sure that in OFP's demo you could use a flashlight sticking out of your pocket.

I tried but failed to convert these...

Avon Lay's OFP Demo Mission pack

There are a couple of missions in there that still hold up well today.

Thanks for the link Ebud. I'll definitely look into those. The list of missions brings back memories... Playing Real Ambush and discussing how to beat it on the old BIS forums smile_o.gif. Man, I was young then wink_o.gif. And it's interesting to see who made those missions. Back then nick like Phaeden (who apparently is the author of Supply Depot Raid mission - one of the best missions for the demo IIRC) meant nothing to me...

Thanks for more maps, now if i can just get my scripts to work to end the map I'm working on(I'm such a noob map maker biggrin_o.gif ) life would be great.